main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi snapshots

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jemmiah, Mar 26, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

Gee, thanks for the (slightly reluctant) dedication!! Having said that, you wrote it better than I could of! Come on, more!!

It's only work tomorrow, so stay up and write another one!!

2. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
  3. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    uppers!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000

Lady Jedith, this one is for you:

TITLE: Under wraps.

?This is the BEST game I have ever played!? Rela grinned. ?I never got to play this stuff when I was a kid.?
    ?I never got to play ANY games when I was a kid.? Jemmy grumbled as the parcel was sent round the circle.
    ?No?? Meri?s brow creased. ?How come??
    ?Because where I grew up there wasn?t any kids.? Jemmiah replied, straining her ears for the sound of the music cutting out.
    ?You must have played some games?? Spider asked as she tried to hold on to the parcel a little longer than was permitted.
    ?Nope. Well?not unless you count hide and seek with the guards. I got very good at that.? Jemmy said flippantly. ?And stop cheating, Spider! That prize is mine, do you hear? Mine?.MINE!?
    ?If you wanted it so badly you shouldn?t have donated it in the first place.? Letina grinned wolfishly.
    ?I?m not complaining!? Meri chuckled.

The music stopped.

?Jaz! Take off the next layer!? Kylenn clapped her hands. As Jasmyn did so, a great round of applause went up from the group.

The music started up again, and the parcel continued its journey round and round..

?We had a few parties and things when we were initiates.? Kylenn remembered.
    ?Yoda used to come and sing to us.? Letina grimaced.
    ?Oh, I?m sorry I missed that!? Jemmy said dryly. ?Are you sure this music timer whatsit of yours isn?t rigged??
    Kylenn looked shocked.? As if I?d do something like that!?
    ?We all saw you at that Cantina. You will never be seen as Miss Sweetness-And-Light ever again.?
    ?You had to bring that up.? Kylenn groaned. ?It?s not as if Sal-Fina didn?t make a full recovery.?
    ?More?s the pity.? Jemmiah said under her breath.?

The music stopped once more.

?Dimallie!? Letina pouted. ?How?d you get so lucky??
    ?It?s the person who gets the last wrapper off the parcel who gets the prize.? Rela said tartly. ?And I?m telling you guys, it?s going to be me!?
    ?ME!? Squeaked Jemmy indignantly.
    ?Me!? Spider, Jaz and Letina called out together.
    ?Talk about competitive.? Kylenn shook her head in amazement. As Rela took the parcel she couldn?t help but squeeze the outer wrapper.
    ?Don?t prod, it?s delicate.? Jemmy grumbled. ?You don?t want it to break before the last layer?s off!?

Rela sniffed. ?I only wanted to see what lurked behind the covering.?
    ?Keep that up and you won?t get to.? Jemmy drawled. She took the package and gave it back to Spider, who almost failed to notice that the music had faded again.

?Whoa, my turn!? Spider challenged Jaz.
    ?Is not!?
    ?Is too!?
    ?You were too slow!? Jaz complained as the package was pulled back and forward between the two young women.
    ?Oh, give it to Spider.? Meri said in exasperation. ?You?ve already had a turn.?

Sulking, Jaz returned the package to the triumphant Spider.

?Not many layers left!? Jemmy rubbed her hands.
    ?There?s no way YOU are gonna win.? Rela laughed.
    ?Course I am.? Jemmy said. ?I deserve to win, therefor I will. The force is going to choose the most deserving person. ME!?
    ?Garbage!? Meri added.

For the next four minutes the parcel went round and round. Kylenn got to take off the next layer, followed by Spider yet again.

?Me!? Rela crowed triumphantly.
    ?It?s not the LAST layer.? Letina reminded her.

Jemmiah grinned.

?But the next one is!?

The noise of the party drifted outside the apartment that Jemmiah stayed in with her guardian. No, Qui-Gon amended as he accompanied Evla back to her rooms, the noise could be heard from as far away as the turbo lift?

?What?s going on?? He frowned at the high pitched, feminine shrieks and cheers.
    Evla sighed. ?Jemmiah wanted to invite a few friends back.?
    ?Dare I ask who?? Jinn said in a voice laden with dread.
    ?Rela, Meri, Kylenn? Oh, and that Gerri girl.?
    ?SPIDER?? Qui-Gon said in horror.
    ?Who?? Evla shrugged. ?I said yes. She?s been a bit down of late and I thought it might cheer her up.?
    ?They?re probably tattooed in every nook and cranny.? Qui-Gon shuddered.
    ?And what would you know about those?? Evla teased.

Qui-Gon held up his hand as they hovered o

5. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    That was CLASSIC!

I love the ones with the surprise endings!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I kept my socks on.

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!
    MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!

6. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    That is soo unreal! That was awesome!

Kithera

7. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999

That was beyond hysterical!!

What a great post!!!

*applauds enthusiastically*

8. LadyJedith

LadyJedith Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2000
    My dearest Jeemiah, I'm unimaginably happy, reading your terrific snapshot! It seems to me, Obi-Wan sense of humor is teething, heh-heh, with your assistance, of course! Poor Qui, he must expect to be bited again, and again... Thank you once more for my hysterical laughter, and for your being so nice to dedicate this masterpiece to me...

9. Deren

Deren Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    Great surprise ending! Who would have guessed Obi-Wan as the prize? Fantastic snapshot!

10. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    WHoa.. Obi as the prize? Can I play too?

11. Jedi_Daphne

Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2000
    OMG! You've outdone yourself with that one!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I kept my socks on.

Thanks to you for breaking my ribs with laughter yet again.

12. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
  13. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    ?Make sure he?s comfortable.? Came an authoritative voice in the background. ?I don?t want him turning nasty.?
    ?I?ll say,? said a young female in reply, ?It was a nightmare even getting him THIS far.?
    ?How?s it looking?? another male tone cut into the conversation. ?OK so far??
    ?He?s in pretty bad shape.? Replied the female, shaking her head. ?What a mess??

The object of their concern struggled and cursed as they continued their examination.

?That?s it. Restrain him.? Said the first voice. ?I?m not having him writhing about when I?m about to start a delicate operation. Can?t you sedate him a little??
    ?What with?? The young female asked. She bit her lip and then came up with the semblance of an idea.
    ?Wait here. You two pin him to the table if necessary.?

?Lemmmego!? Snapped the angry patient as he tried feebly to overpower his captors.
    ?It?s for your own good!? Retorted the older male. ?I don?t know how you?ve managed to go on like this for so long.?
    ?Getofffffffffffff!?
    ?Oooooh. His beginning to get nasty.? The young male said. ?What now??
    ?Sit on him.? Yelped the other as they both used the force to pin his arms solidly against the table.
    ?Nurse?? Called the first man; ?Are you ready yet??
    ?Just about.? Came the muffled reply.
    ?I?ve NEVER seen such a bad case before.? The young male shook his head mournfully. ?Do you think he?ll be alright??
    ?I?m worried about shock. It?s a complicated procedure that we?re doing. I?m worried that it might not be too much for him.?
    ?He?s not big on surgery, is he?? The young male frowned. ?How are his life signs??
    ?Plenty of fight left in him.? Muttered the older man, wiping sweat from off his brow.

The female returned to the room where the patient lay spread out on the table, carrying a tray with a bowl of steaming water, a cotton swab, a pair of tweezers and what appeared to be wrist restraints.

?You can?t use them on him!? the young man said. ?That?s barbaric!?
    ?I thought you wanted him restrained??
    ?Not with those!? The elder man inspected the binders. ?Where did you get them from, anyway??
    ?Just hold him down!? She hissed, irritated.
    ?Ready??
    ?Ready.? Replied the others.

The older man flexed his fingers. ?Tweezers, nurse.?
    ?Tweezers.? The woman handed the object to her colleague.
    ?I could do with some light.?
    ?I don?t think I want to see.? The young male craned his head all the same.
    ?URGH! It?s worse than I thought.? The older man gasped. ?The smell is overpowering??
    ?Could be gangrene.? The young woman said optimistically.
    ?Leavemealone!? cried the patient in the throes of distress.
    ?Might have to cut it off.? The older man said doubtfully as he inspected the damage. ?No, wait a moment. It?s beginning to?yes. That?s it!? He sighed in relief. ?Got it!?
    ?Well done!? the woman congratulated him.
    ?Now for the other one.?
    ?Are you sure you?re up to it?? Asked the young man. ?It?s a lot to ask of anyone.?
    ?The force will guide my hand.? He replied. ?I?m going in.?

The young woman paused to wipe the man?s forehead with a cotton swab. ?Thank you.? He muttered as he picked up the tweezers again.
    ?Very delicate.? Nodded the younger man as he watched the master at work. ?Such skill is rarely witnessed.?
    ?This one?s proving a little stubborn.? The older man?s brow furrowed in concentration, as he redoubled his effort to keep the squirming patient pinned to the table with the force. ?Let me see what we?ve got here.?

He examined the offending limb carefully, studying it from all angles.

?Hmm. I think it?s going to have to come off.?
    ?Good. The sooner the better.? Replied the female, brandishing another set of tweezers. ?I?ll go in this side and you pull from the top.?
    ?Agreed.? Nodded the elder man. ?Here we go then. One, two, three?!?

?You did it!? The young man could have clapped in delight. ?An-Paj couldn?t have done better!?
    ?No time for self congratulation.? The other replied. ?Let?s get this thing cleaned up and into a sterile dressing.? He turned to the woman. ? Swab.?
    ?Swab.? She repeated, holding out the requested article.

The elder man bent down and began the clean up

14. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    Whoops...double post!

[This message has been edited by Jemmiah (edited 06-16-2000).]

15. Deren

Deren Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    Very Funny Jemmiah! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif :

16. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    I said this before and I'll say it again.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>You'd think he'd learn.

Actually at first I thought it was Mace with the Fork-tailed stinger up his nose!

Can't wait to read the next one!

17. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    mouse, the same idea came into my mind yet I remembered Jemmiah's skill at subterfuge.

You always manage to keep us guessing. Another Jemmiah Classic.

18. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    LOL!!!

I can totally relate! My boyfriend has a fondness for socks as well. I'm going to send this one to him.

19. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

Yeah, got me too sis (for once!); I thought at the beginning (the way you twist your plots) you had An-Paj on the table!!

Vey good, now write MORE!!!!!!

20. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    ROFLOL!!! Those were so funny! I haven't been reading for a while! And look what I missed! MORE MORE MORE!

21. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    ROFLOL!!! Those were so funny! I haven't been reading for a while! And look what I missed! MORE MORE MORE!

22. Jedi_Iesin

Jedi_Iesin Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2000
    Anyone know of good tutorials for character studio speacily biped physique tutorials.Ive
    found some But I have 3.1.
    Any help would be appreciated.

23. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    To The Top!!!!!!

24. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    To The Top!!!!!

25. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    Trying desperately to think of something to write...

In the meantime, here is some music:

To the tune of ?Edelweiss? from the Sound of Music
    Sung by Qui-Gon Jinn

Obi-Wan,
    Obi-Wan,
    Every morning you greet me,
    You?re a sight,
    My termite,
    You look hungry to me,
    To me!
    Despite my best efforts you bloom and grow
    And your waistline?s getting greater,
    Obi-Wan,
    Obi-Wan,
    Stay out the refrigerator!

To the tune of "Yesterday" by The Beatles
    Sung by Lord Maul

Yesterday,
    All my troubles seemed so far away,
    Now my future?s looking rather grey,
    Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
    I?m not half the man I used to be.
    And there?s a Jedi standing over me.
    Oh Sith! How I want yesterday.

Why I was too slow
    I don?t know
    I couldn?t say.
    I did something wrong
    Now I long for yesterdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Yesterday
    Hunt the Jedi was a game to play
    Now my torso?s just been sawn away.
    Oh, I believe in yesterday?

[This message has been edited by Jemmiah (edited 06-23-2000).]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.