main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Spirithood: Add-On Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Barbara Fett, Mar 26, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbara Fett

Barbara Fett Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 23, 1999
    I'll start by reposting what was already written:

Barbara Fett
    Member posted 07-05-1999 11:22 AM

In spite of my handle of Barbara Fett, my favorite thing about Star Wars is the Jedi and their culture. I always wondered what it would be like to be a Jedi spirit, so here is a fanfic telling the story of a girl Jedi named Corinne who was among the last of the Jedi to be killed by
    Palpatine and Darth Vader, right before the Rebellion . . .

The sound and the heat of the explosion were over in a second, and Corinne found herself in an all-encompassing nothingness. Her physical senses seemed to stop functioning in that moment, and all she knew was the largest amount of Force energy she had ever felt.
    Slowly, something began to take shape before her eyes: a dome-shaped building, mostly windows and somehow familiar. The doors slid open and a voice called:
    "Mir-Co Lenth. Enter."
    Mir-Co Lenth was Corinne's Jedi name. She walked into the building, realizing as she went that her old body was lost to her. Here, the Force was everything, and she was part of it. It was among the greatest things ever to happen to Corinne, but she, with her Jedi instincts, suppressed the emotion. She also knew what the building reminded her of: the Jedi Council chamber on Coruscant.
    "Welcome home, Mir-Co," Jedi Master Mace Windu greeted her.
    Corinne said the only thing she could think of. "This is amazing."
    He nodded. "Consider it a reward for your service to the Force in life."
    "Yes." Then she noticed the empty seat in the room. "Someone's still back there."
    "Yoda."
    "Aww, he was my favorite . . . I hope he gets here soon."
    "That will happen in good time. Yoda has one deed left to do."
    "Oh."
    "I am here." A new voice spoke.
    It was Yaddle. "Oh, good," said Corinne.
    "Time it is for you to learn to live here," said Yaddle. "Come."
    Corinne came. She seemed now to be floating more than walking.
    "A part of the Force, we all are now," Yaddle began.
    "I know," answered Corinne.
    "This responsibility, we all must share," continued Yaddle. "You must help others to use the Force. Try it."
    "Hmmmm." Corinne reached out with the Force.
    It came to her much more easily than usual, and when it did, it was like having instant access to the entire galaxy, and all of its life forms, especially those who knew how to use the Force. One of these in particular . . .
    Ouch! Corinne snapped out of the trance and was back in the copy of the Jedi Council chamber. "Oh, no . . ."
    "What?"
    "It's Anakin. Our 'Chosen One.' He's becoming a Dark Jedi."
    The chamber fell into a silent moment, as if in mourning. Then Corinne asked Mace Windu: "Is this what you call bringing balance to the Force?"
    "Yes," he said slowly. "I sense his evil reign will be short-lived."
    "Good," said Corinne. "Can we help stop him?"
    "Help best you can from here," answered Yaddle. "Our own kind, defeat him they will."
    "All right . . ."
    "Now," continued Yaddle, "relax into the Force. Understand everything you will now. Your destiny it is."
    Corinne did as she was told. The "galactic access" sensation was back, but this time she heard: "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." Pause. "Don't get cocky, kid."
    Corinne had known that, but she welcomed the advice. The next thing she noticed was that her mind felt crammed with all the galaxy's knowledge and wisdom. Gradually, it sorted itself out. Corinne thought, Well, at least I'll never be bored.
    It took her some time to decide how to describe her new "life," but she finally figured it out, as best she could: It was like being the CPU chip in a computer. Everything that happens goes through you, if only for a moment.
    At last, she had come home.

darth sibulis
    Junior Member posted 07-08-1999 07:47 PM

I think you have a great start for what could be

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    On the sidebar oif the main page, the link to the forum should go directly to the TF.N Theater forum, as opposed to the forums list of the jedi council...more direct that way and besides, when people wan to go to the JC, they usually go from the link from TF.N's main page, don't they?

Also, awhile back I downlaoded "Maru" but unfortunatly it used a codec not supported by Quicktime and i couldn't get playback, any chance someone could reformat the file?

Q3

3. The Jedi Apprentice

The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 1999
    I agree about the Theater Forum link. It is very annoying to have to go through the main list of forums to get here.

4. m0rpheus25

m0rpheus25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2000
    Good idea. We'll look into that.

Second, MARU is an AVI -- use Windows Media Player.

Eric "Morpheus" Desormeaux
    TFN FanFilms

5. m0rpheus25

m0rpheus25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2000
    Done! Now any link to this forum at the TFN FanFilms site goes directly to, well...this forum! Thanks for suggestion. Always looking to make the site more user friendly.

Keep up the good suggestions people!

Eric "Morpheus" Desormeaux
    TFN FanFilms

6. lokmer

lokmer Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2000
    Out of curiosity, what codec does Maru use? I have tried and tried (and I've even tried recompiling it as an .asf) but I can't get the stupid thing to play. Any suggestions?

7. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Well unfortunatly Windows Media PLayer on mac doesn't open avi files (isn't it ironic, don't'cha think?) and while quicktime player usually can open most avi files, this one it cannot, hence my asking for someone to possibly reformating the file. No biggee if you can't though.

Oh, and glad my suggestion was useful:

Q3

8. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    Try the newer Windows Media Player for the Mac. I've had better luck and have a few AVI's to work. I haven't tried Maru yet but will tomorrow.

Azeem
    TFN FanFilms

9. Emuboy

Emuboy Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 7, 1999
    The official Star Wars website has just posted a rather large article on Kashyyyk, the Wookiee home planet. This interesting development, coupled with Peter Mayhew's rumblings about a possible Chewy return, lead on to ask... will we see Kashyyyk, Chewbacca or other Wookiees in prominent roles in Episode II?

Evidence Against
    Lucas has said we won't see Chewy.
    Obi-Wan hasn't met Chewy in ANH yet.
    This would virtually mean abandoning the Gungans.
    Time constraints. So muc to say, only two hours to do it.

Evidence For
    Lucas has changed his mind before.
    Obi-Wan could just be pretending he hasn't met Chewy before.
    Why else would they mention it on the site?
    There will be two new environments in Episode II...

I dunno. What do ya'll think?

10. Emuboy

Emuboy Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 7, 1999
    The official Star Wars website has just posted a rather large article on Kashyyyk, the Wookiee home planet. This interesting development, coupled with Peter Mayhew's rumblings about a possible Chewy return, lead on to ask... will we see Kashyyyk, Chewbacca or other Wookiees in prominent roles in Episode II?

Evidence Against
    Lucas has said we won't see Chewy.
    Obi-Wan hasn't met Chewy in ANH yet.
    This would virtually mean abandoning the Gungans.
    Time constraints. So muc to say, only two hours to do it.

Evidence For
    Lucas has changed his mind before.
    Obi-Wan could just be pretending he hasn't met Chewy before.
    Why else would they mention it on the site?
    There will be two new environments in Episode II...

I dunno. What do ya'll think?

11. Croaten

Croaten Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 20, 2000
    Anything new is Ok with me.

12. Croaten

Croaten Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 20, 2000
    Anything new is Ok with me.

13. Jeff 42

Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 14, 1998
    Kashyyyk would be pretty cool, but I think having Chewie appear in an sort of important role would seem really contrived. I mean, I'm sure there are quadrillions of people in the galaxy, so why should the same ones do all the important stuff?

14. Jeff 42

Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 14, 1998
    Kashyyyk would be pretty cool, but I think having Chewie appear in an sort of important role would seem really contrived. I mean, I'm sure there are quadrillions of people in the galaxy, so why should the same ones do all the important stuff?

15. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    Damn! I posted here yesterday, and now it's not showing up.

I think I said I wouldn't want it, because we would refer it to Chewie, who I don't want to see in the Prequels.

16. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    Damn! I posted here yesterday, and now it's not showing up.

I think I said I wouldn't want it, because we would refer it to Chewie, who I don't want to see in the Prequels.

17. DARTH LOEAK

DARTH LOEAK Jedi Master star 2

Feb 13, 2000
    I hope Kashyyyk is at least mentaned in the movie. If Kashyyk is to be in any of the prequels I hope Chewie makes a quick camoe like jabba did in TPM.

18. DARTH LOEAK

DARTH LOEAK Jedi Master star 2

Feb 13, 2000
    I hope Kashyyyk is at least mentaned in the movie. If Kashyyk is to be in any of the prequels I hope Chewie makes a quick camoe like jabba did in TPM.

19. Barbara Fett

Barbara Fett Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 23, 1999
    Hellooooooooooo.... Is there anybody else heeeeeeeeeeere....

20. FLEANATION_PRODUCTIONS 55

FLEANATION_PRODUCTIONS 55 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2000
    look, i know you're doing everything you can to stop him. and i also agree that what he's doing is rediculous. And warner, if you read this, let me tell you that you are the biggest baby i have ever met in my whole life. But in the spirit of mediation, i would just like to tell you, zoo, that maybe if you were just a little more specific in the warning note as to what warner was hosting that was scifi3d's, the conflict might be resolved a little better? just a thought to try and calm everything down.

oh yeah and warner- go to hell, you're website blows, i don't even know why you bothered to open it.

21. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    Again, I have to please ask everybody to just not get involved. It'll just start a large thread that will waste alot of time.

I edited the message on our site. I didn't change the complaints any but the instructions for everybody are different now.
    It's really between him and about a 1/2 dozen other artists. So there's no need for the whole world getting involved and mailing us about their thoughts on it. It's really a waste of time for you guys. Spend it more wisely on your 3D work, games, whatever.

I've gotten a few messages like this already. People are starting to get mad with me that he's emailing them. Not that you are mad at me necessarily. All I can say is if we have not already contacted you and you believe he is now bothering you in some way let us know and we'll add you to the list. Otherwise just steer clear of it. As you can see there is NO calming down with this guy. We're stuck here on the weekend till we can get support from tech. on this. I think in the future we'll move to EZBOARD where we have more control over the users. TFN forums are getting ready to move soon I hear anyway.

[This message has been edited by zoo (edited 06-17-2000).]

22. Digital Horizons

Digital Horizons Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2000
    I guess you should be asking ZOO to BUZZ OFF
    since he knows hes alowing this to happen
    you did have one GOOD POINT.
    ZOO CAN END THIS BY TAKING OFF HIS MESSAGE ON HIS WEBSITE i see hes even Updated it with more Bullcrap.

As for my website Blows! Shesss ZOO Does not seem to think that! he thinks it looks like his DOES THIS MEAN HES ALSO BLOWS!!!

Look I am not baby. I am only YELLING becasue someone ZOO is Trying to make my website look bad by posting bullcrapp about it. THERE IS NO FILES THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT GOTEN PERMISSION TO HOST! ZOo knows this
    but he will not alow you to KNOW IT

You can Say I whine. but you would be doing
    the same Blah Blah THING! if your name was
    posted on his website with a warning message
    to all About you.. THis is not a game
    ITS PLAN AND SIMPLE SLANDER!

HE TAKES IT OFF THEN I WILL BE OFF!
    HE KEEPS IT UP THEN I WILL KEEP IT UP!

PLAN AND SIMPLE...

I can be Banned and I will Return
    I can have my Email Banned I will return
    I can have my IP banned and I will Return

THIS WILL NOT END UNTILL HE TAKES IT BLOODY OFF.. GET THE POINT! Now go sign Zoos Complant Form and Join the cue.

23. Digital Horizons

Digital Horizons Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2000
    Heres a simple question for you zoo

What are the Exclusive files on my website?
    Please Name them or post picture of them?

Also What Files on my website are Stolen?
    Please Name them ..

Are they from anyone we KNOW?

Allan,
    Teyon Alexander,
    Jose Luis
    Andrea Caruso
    Giles Thompson
    Marco Spitoni
    David Moss
    MAXER
    ClimberBoy.

They are the only ones Hosting artworks
    on my site. there Artwork is all we have
    Did one of this 3d artists give you an
    Exclusive Right to show one of there films?
    if so name the film.. WE ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT.. THE HUNT ? JTE ? BSG ?

I bet you can not even Provide Proof
    to this forum.. your blowing hot air from your backside Zoo.

If you like to YELL and SCREEM!
    then do it with PROOF!! NOT LIES!

I challage you to FIND ME WRONG!

24. Chyren

Chyren Manager Emeritus star 5

Sep 30, 1998
    Hey Warner...

You are a KOOK. Seek help.

25. Senator_Kline

Senator_Kline Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2000
    Mr. Warner, do us all a favor and crawl back into your closet, you MORON...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.