main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Spirithood: Add-On Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Barbara Fett, Mar 26, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giles

Giles Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2000
    Hi,
    I have no wish to get involved with what appears to be a fast escalating dispute & can only speak for myself:-
    John has my permission to host my work.
    One thing I would say is that any artwork/models surely belong to the artists & not the sites so where is the argument! It is up to us where & who hosts our work surely! I mean we did make it after all guys!
    Giles Thompson

2. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    I don't know how many times I gotta tell some of you guys this. PLEASE read all the threads if you are gonna get involved.

A testimonial of very artist who has stuff over there is NOT needed. This is between him and only about 4 artists right now. Nobody ever claimed that EVERY artist there did not give permission. AND after seeing what this guy did to our forum and you still want to DEFEND him....then we don't need you in here either. The LAST thing...the absolute very last thing....we need is for this guy to splinter everybody into factions picking sides. We're suppose to be a community respecting each other. It shames me to think somebody like this would make everybody start picking sides. Don't pick my side either. Just don't get involved if it doesn't involve you guys. We are in contact with the people involved. Either way I'm gonna start deleting ALL of these threads if people don't drop it. Use EMAIL or something. This is such a diservice to the folks who are here to talk about 3D artwork.

3. BenKanobe

BenKanobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 1999
    Personally, I could care less about his site and artists and stuff, I am just pissed because he keeps posting hundreds of messages in here. I hope he knows how he isn't helping his point, it just makes us think he's even more of a kook, as chyren put it.

JOHN, HANDLE THIS OVER E-MAIL, IDIOT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.