main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi Strike Team Mission - CALLING ALL JEDI!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rogue11Sticks, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue11Sticks

Rogue11Sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2003
    Getting "turned over" by Lando, captured by Vong, tortured with horrible Voxyn, seeing Vergere... Doesn't this all seem something so far away, yet too close not see yourself in?

A storyline based upon the Strike Team Mission led by Anakin Solo in Star by Star Link Removed.

This is a role-play which shall last all summer as a strike team forms and prepares to go through Vong territory. To be part of this story, you have to:
    * read Star by Star (to know what the story is about)
    * be able to make at least three posts in the story itself each week to keep the 'battle meld' going
    * choose one character from the actual strike team in the book and stay in character for the entire story

The characters available are all listed. If any members of the strike team aren't mentioned below, please notify me. Please post which character you'd like to be so that there won't be two Tahiri's, etc. My email is rogue11sticks@yahoo.com incase you're interested. Link Removed.

NOTE: Characters whose names are in BOLD are already taken.

1* Alema Rar (female Twi'lek)
    2* Anakin Solo (male human)
    3* Bela Hara (female Barabel)
    4* Eryl Besa (female human)
    5* Ganner Rhysode (male human)
    6* Jacen Solo (male human)
    7* Jaina Solo (female human)
    8* Jovan Drark (male Rodian)
    9* Krasov Hara (female Barabel)
    10* Lowbacca (male Wookiee)
    11* Raynar Thul (male human)
    12* Tahiri Veila (female human)
    13* Tekli (female Chadra-Fan)
    14* Tenel Ka (female human)
    15* Tesar Sebatyne (male Barabel)
    16* Ulaha Kore (female Bith)
    17* Zekk (male human)

Mod Edit: Just a note to consider. Our Policy prohibits advertising of offsite communities or Role Plays. If you'd like to host your RPG on this board, please PM me so I can unlock this thread.
    If not, and this threads purpose was only to advertise your RPG, I'm afraid I can't allow that.
    This will be locked now until further notice. As I said, PM me if you have any problems.
    Thank you advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.