main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Jedi "Swap meet"

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by sithspawn35, Jun 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    There seems to be a lot of us out here who are finding certain Star Wars toys more plentiful in certain areas of the state, while other parts of MD are recieving different merchandise or nothing at all.

In an effort for all get the toys they desire, I sugguest that we have a kind of "Swapmeet" at the sixth meeting. How does it work?..............Simply bring to the meeting toys that you have duplicates of (and/or that you know that may be rare in other parts of MD, and we can all trade/buy etc.......This way.....everybody WINS!!!!

Let me know what y'all think.

Ian (Sithspawn35)

2. yaddel

yaddel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    I will bring my extra figures :)

3. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    This sounds like a great idea. I usually don't buy any duplicates unless asked, but I'll see what I can find.

4. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    I have an extra Mace "Deluxe" figure (has the break apart Fed. droid and these Force power things you attach to mace to attack the droid) that I accidentally bought on opening day and would like to get rid of it. I know this is not a hard-to-find item but if someone has any interest in it please let me know so I can bring it with me Saturday. It is still in package and as close to mint as possible, if anyone needs that kind of info.

5. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    I have some extra Luminaras, Taun Wes and Royal Guards, so I think the idea is great, because I could really ue a couple figures. Also, just to say, I saw a Qui-Gon, Endor Rebel Soldier, Orn Free Ta, and a couple others at the Wal-Mart at Route 40. Just letting you know.

Son of M.M.

6. yaddel

May 19, 2002
    Today I was at target and decided to look, and I found a Palp and Djas so I got all they had, 2 of each, this means that I will keep one set and have one set to trade :)

7. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    DUDE!!!! Count me in!!!! Thats awesome man!

8. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I need a Palp and Djas! What figures do you need? Maybe we can trade.

9. mon-mothma

Mar 7, 2002
    The only toys that I really need are Obi-Wan Pilot and Palpatine, so if anyone has them, I'll either pay them back or trade some toys I have.

M.M.

10. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    I picked up two more Dooku's today in case anybody needs them (I'll being them tomorrow)

11. yaddel

May 19, 2002
    This morning at target, yes I go there a lot!, I found 2 Dooku's and a Yoda, I have an extra Dooku if anyone still needs one, otherwise I will open it and play with it :) Let me know.

12. gh0stdevil

gh0stdevil Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    Well, not exactly a swap request, as I don't have much to offer, but does anyone have any Stormtrooper or Bikerscout guns/accessories/etc? I'm speaking of the "real life size" stuff, not the miniatures. I'm going to need a "toy" Stormtrooper gun as well as the resin one I am having made, as the toy version has the orange cap on the end that is required by many law enforcement agencies for events. At any rate, I'd REALLY love to get my hands on a Power of the Force Stormtrooper blaster rifle. If anyone has one they wouldn't mind parting ways with, I'll gladly compensate you!

-gh0stdevil

13. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Remember, no disintegrations....

14. HalberKill

HalberKill Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2002
    Ghostdevil, I have a toy stormtrooper rifle. Though it is white with a black imperial logo on the side. Maybe if you wanted to spray paint it black or something.

15. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Ghostdevil, I have a 1978 Stormtrooper rifle put out by Kenner. I would never part with it permanantly, but if you need to borrow it for a project or something, let me know.

16. mon-mothma

Mar 7, 2002
    Yaddle:

Which Target are you going to? It sounded as though you live in or near Columbia. Are you going to the Target in Long Gate Shopping Center? The one with the Old Navy and Barnes and Noble? My son was at that Target just yesterday and saw none of those toys!!

M.M.

17. gh0stdevil

Jun 3, 2002
    Sithspawn -- thanks for your offer!! I will keep it in mind, although such an important item, I would not want to use for very long, I know how important my old vintage stuff is to me!!

HalberKill -- that's exactly what I'm looking for!! If you are interested, I will give you eBay prices for it, but I dunno how eager you are to part ways with it.

-gh0stdevil

18. HalberKill

HalberKill Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2002
    I've got 2, so I can part with one.

I would prefer to trade, but if you prefer a straight purchase, that's ok too.

E-mail me at rhradek@comsys.com to work out the details.

19. gh0stdevil

Jun 3, 2002
    Let me see if I can dig anything cool up for trade. Not sure, as I don't collect toys much, but we'll see. =) I'll e-mail ya!

-gh0stdevil / Chris

20. yaddel

May 19, 2002
    Oh I go to the Target in Columbia, it is off Dobin Road, there is an Old Navy and Toys R Us in the same area. I also go to the other Target, the one you are talking about M.M., thats where I found Palp. I hope that helps :)

21. C_3PO

C_3PO Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2001
    Where do we meet next? I want some Jedi and paplpy, and of course Djas.

22. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I think the next swap will be at the 7th meeting.

23. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    M&M Collectibles.com has Palpatine, Djas Puhr, Chewy, etc...now in stock for only $4.99. Just wanted to let you know.

24. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I've never heard of that site. What is their exact URL? I looked it up on google but I'm not sure if I have the right address.

25. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Thanks for the link sithspawn. I was hoping to find the figures in the stores, I don't wanna pay for the shipping. But all this runnning around is probably costing more in gas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.