main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Jedi "Swap meet"

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by sithspawn35, Jun 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I want to be straight up with you about the Abingdon Walmart. I have not seen nor heard of a Dooku or Yoda since mid-May. Luminara is in abundance there, as is Vader, Luke, Han, Chewy, and Mace. I actually bought Orn in White Marsh. The Abingdon Walmart has only had 1 or 2 Orn's that I've ever seen.

2. EvilEmperorJohn

EvilEmperorJohn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2002
    Quick Question

Just out of curiosity, where's the cheapest place to buy AOTC or POTJ or POTF figures (retailers that is, i.e. Walmart, Toys-R-Us, Kmart, etc.)?

3. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I've found TRU and Walmart to be essentially the same in price. KB is usually higher and so is Target. But most AOTC figures are around $4.77. POTJ are anywhere between $4.77 ad $6.99, depending on where you go.

4. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I'm pretty sure it's Walmart at $4.77

5. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    But they only have Jar-Jar and Nikto, so what's it really matter?

6. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Darth Sapient,
    Could you pick up one of Chewie and one of Obi-Wan Pilot? I will pay at the July meeting. Please oh please???

Oh and Mogook has lactose azure intolerance :D

7. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    [face_laugh] Mutt.

8. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Yeah, it would be really cool to have a Chewie, Han and Obi, and I can't get to the WalMart that you're talking about, Sapient. I'll know whether or not I need them by Saturday, but if I do, it would be a big favor if you could get as many as possible. Of course, I'll pay you back fully at the next meeting.
    Thanks!

Son of M.M.

9. mloradites

mloradites Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2001
    Mon-Mothma, i went to that abingdon wal mart today, as i live in in darth's area and they might have been in abundance yesterday, but i'm either blind or a lot of people went shopping last night because there were none left!

10. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Sapient to reble base...

I've found them

REPEAT

I've found them....

Supreme Chencellor Palpatine and Djas Puhr are in extreme abundance at the Bel Air Toys R Us.

11. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Sapient, you may have to attend our next meeting for a mass Palp and Djas distribution.

12. mloradites

mloradites Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2001
    The abingdon walmrt again has the obi-pilot, djas, han, chewy, qui-gon, and palpy, tons of them several cases worth everything seems evern save for palpy only a few of him left

13. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    mloradites, if you could get me the Obi, Han, and Chewie, that would be great. I'll pay you back as soon as we can meet. You can PM me about it.
    Thanks!

Son of M.M.

14. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I go to the same Walmart as mloradites. It's true. Obi-Wan Starfighter Pilot is actually a peg warmer. I would have never expected that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.