main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Jedi Tales: The Origin of Palpatine UPDATED Ch12 Pt1 27/11/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Sharoes, Nov 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krayus_Korianis

Krayus_Korianis Jedi Master star 1

Jul 22, 2005
    I only just found this fanfic and having read through all the pages, it's brilliant, and Dooku killed his mother, that could probably be part of the reason he betrayed him in Ep3, besides wanting Anakin of course.

Anyway, I bow to you=D=

EDIT: Please PM me for the next update?[face_praying]

2. LordDarthDevaious

LordDarthDevaious Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2005
    An excellent update, Master Sharoes. I hope you shall post more regularly...

3. Jedi_Sharoes

Jedi_Sharoes Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone! Great to hear your words of appreciation.

And thanks to everyone who pointed out that I managed to get the chapter numbers mixed up and inadvertently 'skipped' one. In my defence, both my laptop and my Mac have died in the last 2 months, with all my chapters on them so I couldn't keep track of it. I did try and check but hey ...

More to come soon! I wonder who'll be first to get the chop ...

4. JimmySizzleChest

JimmySizzleChest Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2004
    such a tease :-O

bring it on master shores :)

5. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    I look forward to more Sith History, Master Sharoes...

6. DARTH_VEZ

DARTH_VEZ Jedi Master star 2

Feb 23, 2003
    I only just checked in, and am thrilled to see that you are back! As previous people have said, this makes the Saga continue. It is certainly a great read, and exciting tale!

BTW, you are the best writer here, and I'm glad to have you back!

7. SKYWALKER_INC

SKYWALKER_INC Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 4, 2004
    Awesome - looking forward to it Master Jedi Sharoes!!! :)

Lord Darth Deceptious

8. DARTH_VEZ

Feb 23, 2003
    Awaiting next post eagerly!

9. Dymero

Dymero Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2004
    I have found it necessary to come out of lurkerism to give my highly critical comments on this piece of literature.

It's Great! Keep on writing Master Jedi. =D=

10. DARTH_VEZ

Feb 23, 2003
    when can we expect another update?

11. greatest16

greatest16 Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2004
    WHOA WHOA WHOA...

You can't just STOP...

Dude I feel you after the whole May 19th thing...but this is too freakin good!

Come back Master...Need the INFO!

12. DARTH_VEZ

Feb 23, 2003
    Dude, I love the story and your writing, but in order to reach the story's full potential you MUST post more frequently.

13. DARTH_VEZ

Feb 23, 2003
    did i miss something? is there a new thread?

14. Dymero

Dymero Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2004
    Hope a new segment is posted soon. :D

15. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    [Yoda] "Dead... this thread now is..." [/Yoda]

16. ArgenPalos

ArgenPalos Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2004
    "I'm hoping to post a chapter or two a week and see how it goes. I hope that's enough for everyone!" jedi sharoes, pg. 1

"i think posting once a week is quite respectable...." jedi sharoes, pg. 2

please, please jedi sharoes, come back and fulfill your destiny!

17. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    I hope you aren't holding your breathe AP...

18. LordDarthUmbrus

LordDarthUmbrus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Jedi_Sharoes,

I would very much like to see who gets the next chop. I await your next offering with baited breath.

19. Jedi_Sharoes

Jedi_Sharoes Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    JEDI TALES: THE ORIGIN OF PALPATINE

PART II: DARK KNOWLEDGE

CHAPTER EIGHT

In one smooth motion, Belo sliced open the access hatch to the tunnel that led out of the dark nightmare of the Underground. Just as smoothly, he reattached his lightsaber to his belt, then opened the door, stepped into the tunnel and closed the hatch behind him. It was always safer to assume someone was watching everywhere you went on Coruscant, especially in the Underground, and Belo did not want this communication to be observed. Belo lifted up his right arm and activated his wrist-worn holocomm. He spoke: ?My Master?, he said.

?Report, my apprentice?, said Darth Plageuis as he appeared, a shadowy, cowled, 16th size apparition.
    ?I have located the bounty hunter Vez in the Southern Underground, not far from the Southern radial expressway. I have observed his office for a while. Neither the Jedi nor the Museum appear to have located him as yet.?
    The dark apparition paused to think. ?Set the Dark Eye probe droid to watch him at all times, especially who he goes and visits? he said. ?He will wait until he receives the emissaries from the Jedi and the Museum. Once he has done that, find out what he is selling and instruct the probe droid to follow him to his employer. I wish to know who the seller is. Do not approach him yourself until I instruct you. As soon as you know who the seller is, inform me immediately.?
    ?As you command, my Master?, said Belo.

The apparition vanished, closing pleasantries never being a strong point of Lord Plageuis?. Belo stopped to think, then returned to his speeder bike in the walkway outside. He touched a control near the steering column and once again, a hatch slid sideways and out rose the Dark Eye probe droid. Belo entered a few commands into his wrist comm and the droid rose and flew down the walkway, almost immediately entering the shadows and heading for Vez?s rooms. Belo stared after it, contemplating the shadows, watching it disappear into the distance. He would wait for the droid to report and follow it to observe the Museum?s agents and the Jedi. It would only be a matter of time before they arrived. In the meantime ?

The thief Hartag, his mind consumed with the thought of acquiring the obviously modified speeder bike he could see in the distance never felt it coming. Creeping up towards it, blaster raised in one hand, he suddenly felt an excruciating pain in his chest. Stopping dead, he looked down to see a long knife jutting out of the centre of his body. His blaster falling out of his hand, he fell to his knees. His eyes clouded over, but he thought he could see a dark shadow approaching and then, agonisingly, a bright red light heading swiftly towards his head, then everything went black.

?So what have you got for us this time Vez?? asked Sana Ahome sardonically.

The two of them stood in Vez?s ?office?, a dimly lit cubicle with no windows. Not surprisingly, thought Sana, there was very little to see down here in the Southern Underground.

Farn stood just behind her shoulder, protectively, his bulk reassuring in this star-forsaken place.

Vez spoke, ?Straight to business then, Ahome??

His voice sounded amused, but glad, thought Sana. This can?t have been an interesting job for him, and yet he was here. Whoever was selling this thing had to have plenty of credits already to make him take this job. It was well known Vez liked the tougher assignments. Was proud of it too. It was what got him so well paid in the first place.

?Definitely, Vez?, said Sana. ?Couldn?t you have found somewhere just a little nicer to have this meeting? Like a garbage compactor??
    Vez laughed. ?Not my usual style is it? Still, it?s useful for deals like this. When the seller doesn?t want too many people knowing about it.?
    ?So who is it then, Vez? Going to tell us?? queried Sana.
    ?Come on Ahome, you know that?s not how things are done down here.?
    ?Worth a try anyway?, she said.
    ?Well, he?s the usual paranoid type. Most people wouldn

20. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Bravo!=D= Sharoes! =D= Bravo!=D=

21. LordDarthUmbrus

LordDarthUmbrus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Ohhh, how delightful. Very Whitechapel at the turn of the century.

22. LordDarthDevaious

LordDarthDevaious Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2005
  23. DARTH_VEZ

Feb 23, 2003
    Fantastic.

24. JimmySizzleChest

JimmySizzleChest Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2004
    absolutely stunning. i do not have the verbal skills to parise you as highly as you should be. you have incredable skill timming and creativity. thank you so much for the creapy terror this story is sending through me every time i get to read another chapter.

P

25. SKYWALKER_INC

SKYWALKER_INC Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 4, 2004
    Jedi Master Sharoes:

Another awesome update - I enjoyed reading it very much!!! Keep it coming my old Jedi friend. :)

Lord Darth Deceptious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.