main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Talk at Celebration II

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Shara, Mar 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    If any of you guys are fans of www.JediTalk.com, the fellas from this internet radio show will be at Celebration II. They will be broadcasting all four nights from their hotel room, and on Friday night, they will be broadcasting from the Fan Force Party as well.

2. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    ooooo

aren't we special!

:D

*dances around*

I'm going to the party!

3. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    This is great news. They have a great show and everyone should be listening RIGHT NOW, but since the show is almost over you will have to wait until next week...BE THERE!!!!

4. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I was on Jedi Talk last night, woot!

5. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    I heard yah Rock, uh I mean Rox. I did not know it was you util you mentioned Pittsburgh because they kept calling you Rock.

6. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I was trying and trying to get on last night. I think Gene just likes me to call in cause..well.. he says stuff to me like "you have to call in". Yeah, I think they like me ;) But hey, I did get a "Nice!" out of Mark in response to the picture of myself in Jedi costume in front of a Naboo Starfighter. :D

7. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    I've been listening to Jedi Talk for the last 2 1/2 years. It'll be great to finally meet Darion, Lars, and Kal.

Phil

8. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Wait! How come I don't know what this is? Can I get it in Canada?

9. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I thought he kept calling me Rock, I was so nervous I really didn't care. Now that I have a phone again I'm gonna try and call more often.

10. SkylaFett

SkylaFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2001
    It's on the net. Follow the white rabbit.... I mean follow Shara's first post.

11. Kman

Kman Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2002
    Hey all,

My name is Kody, and I'm the latest edition to the Radio Evolution / Jedi Talk staff. I'm the head programmer and helper. :)

I will also be down at Celebration II with the rest of the guys, running the show with them and all.

This will be my first time at a con, and I am really excited about it. Hopefully I'll get to meet everyone I can, and see alot of you at our live shows!

Cya :)

---------------------
    Kody
    www.jeditalk.com
    www.wizage.net
    kkkhencz@montana.com
    ---------------------

12. Nillanator

Nillanator Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    I am looking forward to seeing the Jeditalk guys at Celebration. ;)

It will be great.

13. Darion_Blade

Darion_Blade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2001
    Wow!
    All the nice words. Does my heart good.
    Thanks so much for all support and we will see you at celebration!
    We will have a blast.
    Remember If you can find us you can get invited to one of our late night broadcasts!
    Darion

14. KatyChristensen

KatyChristensen Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2002
    Wow, this is cool. I'm not
    going to the party that
    Shara has (put a lot of hard
    work into) thrown together, but
    I hope to see you guys at
    the celebration. :)

___Katy_Christensen's Sock

15. Darion_Blade

Jan 25, 2001
    Why in the world would you not come to the fan force party!
    Its going to be a blast And I will sign A t-shirt for you!
    Come on, come to the party !
    Darion

16. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    I'll be there. Now if we can only convince LadySith to go to the Fanforce Pary :)

17. Darth_Glymmer

Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 18, 2002
    I am coming to the FanForce party!! Do I get a signed T-shirt, Darion??? :)

18. KatyChristensen

KatyChristensen Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2002
    Baaah, my parents are coming
    and they've already told me
    I can't go. Grrr. *tear*
    See you at the celebration,
    unless my parents have me
    attached to one of those
    protective baby straps that
    my mom used to call a "leash"
    :( :) ;)

19. Darion_Blade

Jan 25, 2001
    That would make you easier to spot!
    Hehehe Just kdding come up and say hi to us!
    Darion Blade

20. Darion_Blade

Jan 25, 2001
    Here is a more detialed schedule of the broadcasts we will be doing out of C2.

Thursday night: Late night broadcast out of our hotel room.- If you are in our hotel look for us, cuase we will just be asking poeple to come in and join us on the air.
    We will probably be on the air most of the night cuase well hey Would you sleep the night before celebration 2????

Firday Night:
    Fan Force Party Live! We will be broadcasting from the whole event. and Hanging out with Fan Force. This Dinner is going to be such a blast, If you are a little spooked by the price tag, Don't be. It is a small price to pay to hang out with the best group of fans ever. Anyway it aint that much, and We will sign anything. Within Limits. So if you want to get an autograph from The Jedi Talk guys consider it done!

Firday Night Cont.
    So the Fan Force Party Wraps up and You still want more coverage, well you are in luck we will go back to our hotel room and Broadcast from there at least anthoer Two hours!

Saturday Night:
    Late night Broadcast as long as we can stand it! We will stay up as long as you are willing to listen.

Sunday Night:
    We will come on the air again on our noraml night although we might be late. But we will stay on As long as we can again.

Detials:
    If you are not at celebration 2 : listen to the live broadcasts. In addition In our past archives section There will be a special celebration 2 page that will have photos, and past shows as fast as we can encode them and upload them to the servers! So you can listen to our coverage anytime! We hope to be running our web cam at both the ff dinner and at the Room broadcasts.

If you are going to celebration 2:
    Then find us at celebration 2 and tell us you are a fan, we will be handing out invitations to our room that will let you get in and hang out with us.

Also we have some nifty stuff to give out and some really cool t-shirts that will be avialable to purchase at the fan force dinner.

Be sure to hang with us at the fan force dinner I want to meet all of you!
    Darion Blade
    Jedi Talk

21. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Just a quick question about the broadcasts. I know you can listen to it on your website (never heard it live, just archived), but I won't have access to a comp. at C:II. So my question is this: will any of the local Indy stations be broadcasting it? or is it only available on the website? It'd be cool to listen, even if I'm not present at the FF party and other broadcasting locale's. Kind of like C:II Radio :)

22. Darion_Blade

Jan 25, 2001
    Just a quick update!

On top of all the broadcasts listed above, We will Be broadcasting Friday Morning as well One hour before we leave to goto Celebration 2.

So be sure to catch the first Jedi Talk Morning Show!

Darion Blade

23. Kman

Kman Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2002
    In awnser to your question, Iwakura. The brodcast can only be heard through the website. It would be great if we could broadcast over radio to, but alas we cannot. Radio Evolution only has web based shows. :) We do hope you listen in though, and maybe stop by one of our shows when we are down at celebration II.

Kman

24. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    thanks very much for the info Kman...I've just started listening, and it'll be in the hotel that I'm staying in--so hopefully I will be able to :)

25. JMChladek

JMChladek Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    Lets see, late Thursday night, Friday Morning, Friday Fan Force, later Friday night, Saturday night etc. Are you sure you guys won't consider changing your name to Jolt Cola talk? :D Some of those broadcasts are probably going to get pretty weird I bet with lack of sleep and probably major caffine intake, but hey thats what makes live broadcasts fun right? Hope to see you there. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.