main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Talk Reunion Show

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by Kody, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kody

Kody Jedi Youngling

Feb 26, 2008
    Hey everyone!

I'm Kody, part of the old team years ago that worked on Jedi Talk and Stormtrooper Bob. The hosts and creators were of course: Darion Blade, Lars Quillion and Kal Thanos.

I wanted to get the word out about a possible event coming up from the old Jedi Talk crew.

Darion Blade, one of the creators of the show is wanting to put together a reunion episode for all the fans. Just like every weekly episode in the past, this one would feature the ability to call in live and chat with the hosts on-air along with all sorts of treats for the listeners!

What we'd like to ask from the community is, if you're a old fan of Jedi Talk and want to see this reunion take place, drop Darion a line at lucien@lucienmaier.com - Let us know that you want to participate!

We'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

-Kody

2. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    FYI: Jedi Talk and Stormtrooper Bob (in better quality than the old ASF archives) are both being re-released through Star Wars Fanworks via our Star Wars Fanworks Audio Feed.

The blog site is here: http://starwarsfanworks.libsyn.com

The RSS feed is here: http://starwarsfanworks.libsyn.com/rss

We are re-releasing the original full library of Jedi Talk as single compressed MP3s (converted and merged from the original multi-part ASF episodes), while releasing Stormtrooper Bob as CD quality MP3s. So far, we're up to JT #1 - 8, plus their final episode, #165. Further episodes of JT plus SB will start hitting in the coming weeks.

I should also note that the feed has tons of other great SW fan audio in it, including numerous audio dramas, classic radio shows, etc. (Even the Digital Llama stuff, at the nod of original DLP founder Chris Hanel, who is allowing the re-release of EVERY DLP radio show through the feed.)

Fun stuff, folks. Check it out. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.