main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Jedi Temple Lounge (Jus' Relaax)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by theEwan-Pixey, Aug 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theEwan-Pixey

theEwan-Pixey Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2001
    Hullo all,
    You all know BluJediLapis, do you not? I hope so. Well, she's been...busy i guess would be the word lately, and I, being the good friend of hers that I am, am fufilling a request she asked me.
    First, am I from Chicago?
    Yes and No, yes because i do live here, but for about 5-6 months, I am living in Chile for a while. BJL does share this name with me, because we have co-authored a few things, so I dunno if she will pop up.

Anyway, JT Lounge is basically an idea where, simmers (RPG) and FF authors can just pick up a Character and come in here and chill. Talk, spar, whatever you want. Just no mean things. So, if any of you would like to come in, please do! It's really fun if you get inta it!

Luv (Maybe see you all sometime),
    EP

Jedi Temple Lounge-
    ::Rika, a Codru-Ji Jedi Initiate, pads into the lounge, grabbing a Chocolate Milkshake, and collapsing onto a pile of pillows::
    Heh, heh.

-=-=-

2. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    Simming...that's a name that I haven't heard in a long time...

::Maveric steps into the lounge and surveys the area.::

It looks to be dead empty, except for the Rodian bartender and the young twi'lek waitress. She couldn't be more than 12.

I thought this was the right address, Maveric thinks to himself, but there is no one here.

Mav hears a rustling near the lounge couches and see's some kind of alien with 4 arms.

Well, she certainly looks interesting.

::Maveric moves over to the bartender and asks him for a hot cup of caf.::

"Too early for the strong stuff." Maveric chuckles.

::Mav pays the bartender and has a seat on the stool::

3. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Gemini Zennery (Gem for short) waltzed into the lounge a few minutes later, blaster strapped on one hip and lightsaber dangling on the other. The Chandrillan glanced around a moment, saw Maveric, and nodded to him. She then headed to the bar.

"I'll take some blue milk," she said bluntly. The bartender looked at her quizzicaly.

"I don't drink heavy," she replied and he slapped down her glass. "Thanks."

Gem then found an empty hover couch and plopped herself down. She took off her long black coat, revealing a simple black shirt and black and gray patterned pants that covered her black boots a bit. She wasn't much into the normal Jedi wear.

4. JediLars

JediLars Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    The door slides open and standing in front is a dark hooded figure. Everyone in the bar pays no attention as I, JediLars reveal myself to the bar patrons. As I walk through, I see Mav in the corner and Gem on a hover couch. I acknowledge them both with a nod as I approach the bar. I request from the bar tender a large hot chocolate. As I wait for my hot chocolate, I stand at the bar observing crowds of humans and aliens start making there way into the lounge.

JediLars

5. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2000
    From his seat in a corner booth, the Jedi known as Stardreamer nods greetings to the recent entries before turning his attention to his companion. The other man--something of a rogue based on appearances, possibly a pilot--downs the remains of some Corellian whiskey. "You want anything?"

"No thank you, Captain Solo." Stardreamer smiles as he stands up. "It's been a pleasure talking with you... if you'll excuse me, I see an old friend. May the Force be with you." He nods farewells, then turns and makes his way to the bar where Maveric sits.

"Evening, Mav... mind if I join you?"

###

Back at the booth, the spacer chuckles and stands as well, crossing to where the bartender wiped down some glasses. "Another Corellian, my good man!" While he waited, he turned to his nearest companion, JediLars. "H'lo there! I haven't seen you here before... perhaps we've just missed each other. Captain Thom Solo, at your service."

6. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    As the robed jurist stands in the door, obsidian gavel firmly in hand, a puzzled expression crosses her face.

I didn?t know that Thom was schizophrenic. She thinks silently. Huh. Go figure.

Deciding the issue is much too deep for a Sunday night, she sweeps dramatically toward the bar and allows the alternate reality of the jedi lounge to wash over her tired mind.

Hmmm, I wonder if they have any Amidala Ambrosia.

After receiving her cup of frothy decadence, DJ turns around to see who else has decided to take a break from playing with the dark side.

7. JediGemini

Nov 28, 2000
    Gem casually flipped through the news reports for the day on the little holo projector on the arm of the hover couch. Nothing of importance it seemed, unless you counted the newest music sensation, the Galactic Blasters, who had just started touring the galaxy at her home planet of Chandrilla. Although she was at an age to enjoy such things, it didn't appeal to her.

With a sigh, she flipped the thing off as the door to the lounge sighed open. Gem flipped her curly blonde hair out of her face to get a glimpse of the infamous Darth Jurist. It certainly had been awhile.

8. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    The bounty hunter Jodo Kast has been assigned the task of exterminating the Jedi Knights. On a tip from an associate, he has found the popular Jedi Temple Lounge. With a thermal detonater in his armor, he strolls into the bar, ordering a blue-milk daquiri from the barkeep. He observes the Jedi, laughing and conversing amongst each other. Either it's the daquiri, or a Jedi mind-trick, he realizes that these people are not the ones he's looking for. He has been taught that they are an evil race of super warriors but sees that they are just normal, friendly folk. Taking another swig of his drink, he leans back on his chair and casually observes the scene.....

9. JediLars

Nov 27, 2000
    "Nice to meet you Captian Solo, I am JediLars." "This the first time back in a couple years . . . the council had me on a routine vist out at the outrim territories. I am back for a couple days to finish up some training and then I go back to the temple to meet my next padewan leaner." "How about yourself?" How are are the Rogues doing?

JediLars

10. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    The door opens once again to revel Jedi Autobot. She pauses a moment, supriesed to see the room full. Then she smiles to herself, she is a jedi, she should have noticed.

With a wave to some of her friends, she walks over to a comfortable chair, tucked away in a cul-de-sac. She looks carefully around the room... No one is looking... She draws a data pad from her robe pocket...She turns it on and begins to read... Johnny Jedi Meets The Mole Men of Malastre.

11. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Ah, now this party's starting to liven up.

::Maveric looks over to see JediAutobot. He can't quite make out what book she's reading, other than it's something about molestation. Figures.::

"Hey Autobot, should we show these folks a real saber fight, just like old times?"

12. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    Jedi Autobot looks up and smiles.
    "Why Mav, I thought you'd never asked. Just don't cry this time when I beat you." she says with a ;)

"I'll meet you at the training room"

A mummur runs through the crowd as some turn towards the vid monitors that show the training room. Some bets are made in anticipation.

13. JediLars

Nov 27, 2000
    As the tension starts to build between the challenge of Mav and Autobot. I excuse myself from Thom Solo and walk up to the nearest monitor to see who will actually win this dual. As the spread was heavly in favor of Mav, I put a couple hundred Rebulic Credits down on Autobot. . .

JediLars

14. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    With a flourish Autobot takes off her Jedi robe. She streches out and watches her opponent brethe in and out, "centering" himself. She smiles and thumbs her lightsaber on. Standing silently in the guard position, she watches Mav.

Maveric nods to the numbers visible on one screen. "Those odds are heavily against you."

"A wise man once said, 'never tell me the odds' Now are you ready?"

15. the-Ewan-Pixie

the-Ewan-Pixie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2001
    Pixey peers over from a book she has been reading and begins to watched the duel begin, thank ful to have some distraction.

----
    peace,
    EP

16. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    ::Mav tilts his head from left to right, cracking his tense neck.::

"Well, I suppose it's time for a little relaxation.

::Maveric delves deep into the flooding waves of the Force that are washing over his body. In an instant, he can see, feel and hear everything around him. Every heartbeat. Every breath. Every interested smile that is cast his way.::

"You can't defeat me, friend Jedi. I know all of your moves, your techniqes. If a draw or a loss is what you seek to end the day with, then advance!

::Maveric enters the ready position with a smile and waves Autobot toward him.::

17. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    Autobot narrows her eyes. With a step forward she brings her lightsabe around in a horizontal cut from right to left. At the end of the arc, she whips the lightsaber at Maveric's midsection.

18. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Few glance into the dark corner booth. Few would want to. Few would care.

But there he sits, Darth Astuart, returned once again. He narrowly stares at an assortment of junk on the table--lightsaber parts, endor twigs, dustballs from tatooine. Then lights go off in his yellowy eyes, and he whispers sinisterly to himself...

"I can make a droid sensor cozy from this."

Unnoticed, unobstructed, his evil work carries on...

19. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    ::Maveric buckles around the blade and back-pedals away from the near-crippling blow. With a flip of his wrist, he connects with Autobot's follow through swing and speeds her lightsaber out of his threat range.::

You have learned much, Autobot. I am most impressed!

::Maveric aims a precise shot towards the hilt of Autobot's saber and thrusts.::

20. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    Autobot spins to the left, but she doubles over as if in pain. But no, it's the set-up for the wheel kick aimed at Mav's shoulder.

As the kick hones in, she breathlessly says
    "Thanks"

21. JediGemini

Nov 28, 2000
    Gem, understandably, was now distracted by the duel that was going on, the news suddenly forgotten. How she had forgotten the thrill of the Force when used wisely! She had been so enmeshed in her studies at the Chandrilan University that her great Force potential had almost been forgotten. It was time to take some notes...

22. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    ::Maveric leans back, Matrix style, to avoid the blow, and brings a foot of his own towards Autobot's chin.::

23. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    Autobot twists her head to the right and back. She feels Mav's right foot brush lightly against her hair as it passes by. Already off balance, she lets the fall happen, landing on her right side. She attempts a scissors kick, bringing her left foot towards Mav's left ankle and her right foot towards his knee, hoping this will throw him off balance.

24. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    ::Maveric careens toward the ground as the unexpected sweep takes him off guard. He uses a well timed force push to thrust himself back onto his feet. Waiting for Autobot to rise, he feigns a low strike while sending a high kick towards her temple.::

25. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    Autobot scuttles backwards to avoid the fake. She rises to a crouch, but falls backwards in suprise to avoid the kick. She somersaults backwards to a standing position.
    "Well I fell for that one." she says with a grin as she stabs her lightsaber towards Mav in an effort to keep him from closing in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.