main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Twin Powers.... ACTIVATE!!! [DW Spoilers/Speculation]

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Motterman, Oct 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motterman

Motterman Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 22, 2000
    I have some ideas on how Jacen and Jaina might fit into the future of the NJO and the Vong. Jaina is currently "posing" (or so she thinks) as the Vong trickster goddess. The Vong believe that this goddess is destined (or locked perpetually in) battle with her twin god. So, at some point, I would think Jacen will have to confront/fight Jaina to bring her back from the dark side, therefore fulfilling the prophecy or relgious belief of the Vong. They have already shown tendency to accept non-Vong as religious figures. (The Ganner anyone?) I think that they will end up being seen as true Vong Gods by the end of the NJO story arc. (this might bode well for Anakin-lovers too)

2. Kyp_

Kyp_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2002
    Jaina has already come back from the 'darkside'..

3. Motterman

Dec 22, 2000
    I don't think she has. At least, I don't think she is mentally healthy enough right now to be able to resist falling again very easily. I mean, she considers herself already dead. You don't think that she wouldn't fry Shimra into extra-crispy at a second thought, do you?

4. Kyp_

Kyp_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2002
    Anyone would be willing to fry Shimmra, and..it's Jacen who needs to come back from the 'darkside'

5. Crime

Crime Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2002
    I think that Jacen and Jaina will end up fighting each other also. Jaina hates this war and I think she would do whatever it takes to end it, including Alpha Red. I think that will be what makes them fight.

6. Duke-Dogwalker

Duke-Dogwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    I agree, having them fight is too good a plotline not to use.

7. dark_jedi666

dark_jedi666 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    I don't believe they will fight. If they were going to fight, it would have happened before Jacen escaped the Vong.

If Jacen and Jaina were to fight now, how would they be able to live with that after it is all over? I mean, they are twins, and even if Jacen doesnt agree with what Jaina might do, I dont think he would be willing to kill her to stop her.

8. Crime

Crime Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2002
    Vergere has taught Jacen to live without regret. Choose, and act.

9. Motterman

Dec 22, 2000
    "If Jacen and Jaina were to fight now, how would they be able to live with that after it is all over?"

That's a great argument for them to fight, is it not? It's better than a "...happily ever after" scenario.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.