main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Jedi Twins: Legend of the Shadow-Saber (AU, Danielle Skywalker)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediDannySkywalker, Jul 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDannySkywalker

JediDannySkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2003
    Title: Jedi Twins: Legend of the Shadow Saber
    Author: Jedidanny/ JediDannySkywalker ( danielle_skywalker_jedi@hotmail.com, Shadowed_Illusions@hotmail.com )
    Genre: Romance, action-adventure, alternate universe
    Rating: PG-13
    Summary: Another one of Danielle Skywalker?s many adventures. R&R!
    Time period: Alternate universe, a good thirteen years after Return of the Jedi.
    Author?s note/Disclaimer: Star Wars does not belong to me, and neither does the last name Skywalker. The character Satinka belongs to a friend of mine, and a few other characters, such as the Jedi Falls people, belong to my long-time role play friends who?ve taught me a lot. This chapter was kind of crappy towards the end, but oh well. I like it. ^_^

Chapter One

Danielle Skywalker bent her head back against her boy friend Joseph Sanderson?s chest, smiling softly as he slipped his arms around her waist. Her dark blue eyes looked out at the waterfall in front of them only a few feet away, seeming to stare into the mist of it.
    ?What are you thinking about, Princess?? Joey said softly in her ear.
    She shrugged, ?Different things. Us. ?
    ?Mmm. Want to go swimming?? he asked
    ?Sure,? she answered. She turned in his arms so that she could look up at him and into his blue eyes, ?Will you let me trim your hair??
    He raised an eyebrow and didn?t answer her.
    ?No, hua?? she asked.
    ?Not likely,? He kissed her quickly, ?But we?ll see. Come on, let?s go swimming.?
    She kissed back and smiled, ?Okay.?
    Joey had dark blue eyes and brown hair that was a little past his shoulders usually pulled back into a ponytail and was a few inches taller than her. He pulled off his short revealing his muscular arms and chest glimmering in the sunlight.
    Danny stepped back and pulled her hair out of its braid, untwisting it so it flowed around her on almost all sides with waves through it, then she pulled off her shirt to reveal her light blue colored bathing suit. She took her shorts, boots, and utility belt off and put a hand out for him to take, pulling him toward the water.
    She dipped her toes into it and winced, ?It?s cold.?
    ?Would you rather have me push you in?? Joey asked.
    She stuck her tongue out, ?No, this way is fine. Come on.?
    She pulled him into the water and they found their way to the deeper part of the lake. Joey pulled her toward him, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her quickly again, but it turned into a long, passionate kiss without neither of them really meaning to make it so.
    The two were now seventeen and eighteen years old and were very much in love. They had known each other and had been together since Danny was almost fifteen.
    Joey?s aunts were the Sanderson Sisters, three witches who killed Danny?s brother Max when she was eight years old. He died to save her life and Danny blamed herself for it.
    Finally Danny pulled back and the two of them swam around a bit, splashing each other and just having a fun time.
    Finally, Danny swam in front of him and let him wrap his arms around her, leaning her head on his chest, ?We should get back for dinner soon before Luke and Jesse send out a search party.?
    Other than Joey and a few close friends, Luke, Jesse, Leia, and her family were really the only family she had. With both her parents dead, Luke and Leia were her cousins and Jesse was her twin brother.
    He nodded and kissed her on the cheek, then the neck, ?Okay.?

******​
    Back at the Academy, Joey and Danny changed back into their regular clothes and found their way to the dining hall where most of the Jedi students and masters had gathered.
    They grabbed plates and some food and found the table where Jesse and a few of the Jedi students were sitting and sat down.
    Danny looked up at Jesse and saw the grin on his face and she raised an eyebrow, ?What? Do I have something in my teeth or something??
    ?No, but you have a big brother behind you who?s missed his little sister,? A voice said.
    Danny gasped at hearing the voice and turned to see some of her best friends t

2. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    Awww... [face_love] I love mushy stuff!! Keep it up! I want more!

~JMJ

3. JediDannySkywalker

JediDannySkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2003
    Chapter 2

Later that night, Danny and Rei were taking a walk through the jungle of Yavin 4. After eating, the group had gone back to the waterfall and gone swimming, and Danny and Rei were the last to leave.
    Danny was glad Rei was there. She had missed him, and missed being with her friends.
    ?So did you really miss us, or were you just saying that?? Rei joked.
    Danny laughed, ?I really missed you guys. Even my overprotective brother.?
    ?Which one? You have two,? he asked.
    She blinked, ?Since when is Jesse overprotective??
    He laughed, ?Gee, thanks, Sis.?
    They continued walking and finally reached the temple and walked inside. They soon came to Danny?s room, where she knew Joey was waiting for her.
    ?Night, Danny,? Rei said.
    ?Night, Rei,? she said, hugging him and standing up on her tip toes to kiss him on the cheek.
    ?Good-night, Danny. Sweet dreams,? Rei said as he hugged her tightly for a moment.
    ?You too.?
    Smiling, Danny opened her door and went in, closing it behind her. She smiled brighter at seeing a small bouquet of flowers lying on the bed and a card, but Joey was no where to be found. She walked toward the bed and picked the bouquet up, sniffing the flowers, then glanced to the ?fresher to see the door closed.
    She looked at the card and opened it, reading:

To my beautiful Jedi Princess.

I love you.

Love, Joey

?Joey? Are you in there?? She called.
    Silence. She frowned and put the flowers down, but didn?t get up.
    The door opened and Joey came out wearing a pair of shorts, his boots off and shirt off, and his hair laying free out of the ponytail it usually hung in, wet from the shower he had just taken.
    ?Hello, there, beautiful,? he said.
    She smiled, feeling as though she were falling in love with him all over again, ?Hello yourself, handsome. What are the flowers for??
    He walked towards her and pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her waist.
    She smiled and put a hand on his arm, the other on his back, moving her thumb up and down on his bare skin as she looked up into his eyes.
    ?Nothing. Just to tell you I love you,? Joey answered.
    ?Well, I all ready knew that, and I love you too. Thank you, they?re beautiful,? she said.
    ?You?re welcome. Are you going to get ready for bed?? he asked.
    She nodded, ?Want me to put your hair back into the ponytail first??
    He nodded and they sat on her bed, which was big enough for the two of them. Danny sat behind him after Joey let her go, and he gave her the hair brush that sat on her lamp table and she started brushing his hair out, then pulled it back into a ponytail.
    ?Done.?
    She put the brush back on the table and moved so that they could look at each other.
    ?Thanks,? he said, then kissed her quickly.
    ?You?re welcome,? she kissed him quickly again.
    Smiling, he pulled her close and kissed her on the forehead before letting her lay on the bed, her head on his shoulder, his arms wrapped around he waist. He used a free hand to turn the light off and snuggled down under the covers with her. He kissed her on the cheek.
    ?Good night, Danny.?
    ?Good night, Joey. I love you,? she said.
    ?I love you, too.?
    With that, Danny closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Danny found herself in a strange place. She was in a room, darkly lit, and she heard footsteps approaching. She turned slowly to see a cloaked figure approaching her, carrying something medal in one hand. Carefully she stepped forward, swallowing hard.
    ?Who are you?? she finally asked.
    ?A friend. Or an enemy. Here, take this. It can not get in enemy hands. If it does, the galaxy will be in danger,? the figure answered.
    Danny frowned, ?What do you mean??
    She took

4. Vorquellyn

Vorquellyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2003
    good story

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.