main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Uprising, AU (rewrite of TPM) New Post.(updated 5/5/03) with a trailer for the sequel.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jacen200015, Feb 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    *waves* i'm ready!!!!! :D *does happy dance* cuz it's....SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

(can you tell i'm happy about this? :p )

bump^

~TJF

2. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    *sighs.* here's the post. The next posts should be much better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Obi-Wan, Garen, and Bruck set out for Otoh Gunga. They entered the swamp, put on their breathers and began their long swim underwater. Entering one of the bubbles they were met by General Binks. "Welcome Jedi to our home, right dissen way."

They nodded their heads and followed General Binks to a round room. The three Jedi walked to the center of the room and bowed slightly to Boss Nass. General Binks went forward and introduced the Jedi before going to the side of the room.

"General Binks has informin' mesa dat yousa Jedi wish to bargain wid ossen. However yousa will tyell mesa why wesa should bargain wid yousa." Boss Nass began.

Obi-Wan stood in the middle of his two companions and moved forward a couple of steps. ?The Jedi are looking for allies in our campaign against the Sith; for this campaign to succeed, we will need supplies, shelter and information. We do not ask for much and we will in turn grant your people protection.

Boss Nass gave a huge belly laugh, "Wesa no nedin' protection; wesa have a grand army to protect ossen. What yousa offer ossen bein' null and void."

Obi-Wan remained calm as he fumbled for solid footing, ?We don?t doubt your abilities and we can offer something more useful if you wish.? That was a close call, but what if he asks for something we cannot give?

~*~*~

Qui-Gon and Xanatos stood once again in the room they were in the last time and waited for Queen Amidala to begin.

?I have gone over what was said in the last meeting and read some of the former Queen?s notes on this matter. After many hours of contemplating with my advisors and handmaidens I have come to a decision. We will accept your terms and become your allies. I feel that you are trustworthy; don?t prove me wrong.?

/She?s good, I didn?t even realize the ?whole? meeting yesterday was a test/ The young knight told his former Master in astonishment.

Qui-Gon chuckled mentally. /You may not be my Padawan any more Xanatos but you still have a lot to learn. In a way, we never stop learning/

Xanatos mentally sighed, /Sometimes I wonder how I ever passed the trials/

/We all have our weaknesses Xanatos, mine would probably be my stubbornness although I don?t think it?s necessarily a bad thing/>>

/That is diffidently your main weakness, but ever since this campaign began I noticed you have tried to restrain yourself more/ Xanatos replied.

/Well we wouldn?t want the Council to get worked up, would we?/

Xanatos and Qui-Gon mentally chuckled before returning to the actual discussion.

?We won?t, your highness, and on behalf of the Jedi we thank you.? Qui-Gon replied.

?Good, now we can begin by passing along information that will be helpful to both of us.? Queen Amidala continued.

~*~*~

"Da Sith no boder ossen, wesa no owe da Jedi anydin', and wesa no nein' anydin'. Why should wesa aid yousa?"

?We need some shield technology to help protect our bases and other areas.? Garen replied.

/Garen/ Obi-Wan nearly shouted across the newly formed bond. /That is giving away information to someone who is not our ally yet. We are not supposed to do that/

/I was just trying to help/

/Do me a favor and don?t; I?m the one who made first Jedi contact with the Gungans? in a millennia. I got this meeting started/

/Well it doesn?t look like it?s getting anywhere is it?/

/Garen I studied their history and culture before this meeting; the negotiations will not fail/

/Hey, you two we are in the middle of a meeting. Why don?t we cooperate with each other and maybe we can figure something out/ Bruck butted in.

/Well it seems to me that we?ve run out of options/ Garen continued and ignored Bruck.

Bruck closed his end of the bond and let Obi-Wan and Garen debate with each other. ?We are humble enough to admit that we can?t fight the Sith without some kind of support. Perhaps that is what caused our downfall a millennia

3. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Its amazing what a good night sleep can do for you emotionaly. however its yucky outside today.

UP!!

4. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    I got a good night's sleep also.

Unfortunatly it's sunny outside.

Grr......

I hate sunshine.

And then I get a PM from my Master telling me about this.............

TODAY IS TERRIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!

I Loved this post!!!!!

*sigh*

Now if only I could get rid of the sunshine.

UP!!!!

5. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    yes, stupid sunshine :p ;) it's always nice and beautifully rainy here (i [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] rain) :D

great post jacen :) who knew bruck could be diplomatic? who knew garen is someone you don't want to bring along to your negotiations? :p

~TJF

6. Darth_Wolstar

Darth_Wolstar Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2003
    I hate sunshine.

WHY?!?!?!I LOVE IT>
    I get to get outside.

Play in the woods.

Do solar observing...

I LOVE SUNSINE!

7. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Darth?

When I'm in the sun, it zaps my strength and I'm reduced to almost nothing.

I much prefer sitting here and reading.

THEY SHUT DOWN THE THREAD!!!!!!!!! :_| :_| :_| :_|:_|

8. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
  9. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    UP!!!!!!!!

*strugles vainly to make the thread climb higher*

*collapses*

10. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    A new post is coming. I sent it to my beta last night.

11. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Ooooooooooooooooo............... [face_shocked]

A new post you say?

Why didn't you tell me you had a birthday?

*sniff*

12. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002

Birthday? Well no one asked. :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obi-Wan, Garen, and Bruck met Qui-Gon and Xanatos a couple hours later back at the ship.

?How did the meeting with Boss Nass go Obi-Wan.? Qui-Gon asked.

?It went well, Master, thanks to Bruck.? Obi-Wan replied.

Xanatos raised an eyebrow and looked at his padawan approvingly. ?Good work padawan. Our meeting with Amidala went quite well too.?

~*~*~

A ship landed in the Queen?s hangar bay, two cloaked figures and a boy came out. They strode out of the hangar bay and headed to the palace.

~*~*~

Garen bit his lip as he felt three dark presences descend upon Naboo. ?Masters, the Sith are here.?

They all stretched out with the force to pinpoint the Siths? location.

?They are heading to the palace.? Xanatos replied as soon as he pinpointed them.

Qui-Gon nodded his head and headed to the cockpit. ?Lets go.?

~*~*~

Queen Amidala was looking over some data pads when her com. system buzzed. She activated it to see Panaka?s face. ?Yes Captain??

?There are Sith in the palace advancing to your location, I?m heading a group of guards to intercept them as soon as possible.?

Amidala leaned back into her seat in deep thought; ?Let them come Captain, they?re here for the Jedi and nothing more.?

Panaka?s eyebrows narrowed, ?I still don?t like it, you should have one of your handmaidens be a decoy.?

?There isn?t time for that, let them pass but at the same time stay alert for trouble on the Siths? part.?

?As you wish Milady.? Panaka said as he closed the channel.

Queen Amidala motioned to one of her handmaidens to come out of the shadows of a corner. ?Sabe, I want you to go wait outside the door and be on the look out for the Sith, When they come, let them in.?

Sabe nodded her head and did as she was told.

~*~*~

The Sith encountered resistance in a few hallways for a few minutes before everything seemed to become quiet.

?Why aren?t they sending more guards to stop us?? Anakin questioned.

Maul gave a slight snort at Anakin?s question, ?Because they know not to cross us; they are cowards and pathetic lifeforms.? Maul spat out.

?I don?t know; they seemed brave enough to face us before.? Anakin continued.

A scowl crossed Maul?s face, ?No, they?re fools, weaklings, to try to fight us. Brave? HA, only a fool will try to fight us.?

Anakin shook his head, ?I don?t understand??

Sidious turned his head a bit to look at his apprentice and Anakin before turning his head back to look in front of him. ?Anakin you are to be observing and are not to be heard. We will discuss your questions after this mission is complete. Maul you are supposed to be focusing on our goal.? Sidious reprimanded them.

Maul did not reply as he inwardly let his anger brew inside of him.

~*~*~

After the ship had lifted off and headed to Theed Xanatos went into the communications room and opened a link to Queen Amidala.

The Queen Amidala?s face appeared on the screen and Xanatos gave a slight bow. ?Milady the Sith on Naboo and are heading to your palace.?

She nodded slightly, ?I know, I am sure you have a plan especially since they are after you and the others.?

?Yes of course, we will land our ship in your private landing bay. Tell the Sith when they arrive that we will be there.? Xanatos told her.

?That is acceptable.? She answered and turned the communication link off.

Well that was a short conversation. He said to himself as he headed back to the cockpit.

~*~*~

Obi-Wan, Garen and Bruck were back in Obi-Wan?s cabin as they tried to formulate a small strategy. ?I recognized the third Force signature with the two Sith.? Garen began. ?Its Anakin.?

Obi-Wan looked startled at this news, ?Are you sure? If it is him he?ll be sure to recognize you Garen.?

?I know,? Garen said as he plopped onto the cot. ?That is why I am not going to help you and your masters keep the Sith at bay. I am going to have to go dark sooner then expected.?

Bruck shook

13. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Still you could have told me about it.....

Happy Birthday anyway!!!

*streamers and confetti fall*

*gives her master an ice-cream cake and a big hug*

Now about the post!

IT WAS VERY VERY Good.

I liked it......

And you just had to end there didn't you?

*sigh/groan*

That's a cliffy!!!!

And I'm leaving for Tucson and most likly won't have internet there!!!!

God Bless!!!!

*gives her master a bone cracking hug*

*races back to the car where she belongs*

Edit: Was y our birthday today or yesterday? ?[face_plain]

14. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    it was Thursday (27th of March)

15. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    *smacks self*

Blast!!!!

*races to the cake and adds a "Belated(sorry)" in blue icing*

*stands back and admires her handi-work*

I've reached 1,000 post's master!!!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

16. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Thanks and congratulations on reaching 1,000 posts. :)

17. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    *collaspes into chair.* this time the sun really did zap my strenght. what a crazy about 1 and a half hours. that better not happen again. *crazy weather.* Now i am poofed and to make matters worse i have to drive in a half hour and help get things set up at church for the dinner. *mumbles as she leaves the thread.*

18. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    I went to check out how many pages this story so far combined is on microsoft word. It is about 44 pages long. Wow, i surprise even myself sometimes. :) Anyway a new post will be coming soon. :)

19. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    happy belated birthday jacen [face_blush]

~TJF

20. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002

Sabe watched warily from the doorway as she looked down both ends of the hallway. Then she saw them, in their black cloaks striding purposefully to her location. Taking a deep breath she walked slightly forward and bowed slightly. ?Queen Amidala is expecting you.? She spoke calmly as she opened the door for them. Chills crept up her spine as they swept past her. As she came back inside the room and closed the door she noticed for the first time the Sith?s third companion. The young boy wore a robe similar to the Sith; however, his hood was down revealing sandy colored hair. She shook her head a little, saddened that a boy so young had already lost his innocent by training to become a Sith, as she went to join the other handmaidens.

~*~*~

Queen Amidala sat serenely in her chair as the Sith entered the room. ?You made quite the ruckus coming into the palace,? she said in a slightly mocking tone.

Maul?s lip curled into a snarl and was about to make a remark when Sidious intervened. ?Where are the Jedi?? he demanded her sternly.

Amidala sat, unmoved by what was said, ?They are in my private hangar bay. You better hurry if you wish to catch them before they leave.?

Sidious hissed and pointed a finger at her, ?If I wasn?t busy dealing with the Jedi right now I would punish you for your insolence.?

?I think not,? Amidala replied coolly. ?Now are you going to stay here jabbering like a jabberwocky and let the bothersome Jedi get away or are you going to catch them and take them out??

Sidious frowned at Queen Amidala and gave her a hard, cold stare before turning to his apprentice. ?Let?s go.? He stopped in his tracks when he saw Anakin following him. ?Anakin,? he said as he turned to look at him. ?Stay with the Queen until we return; understood??

Anakin nodded, ?Yes Master.?

?Good.? Sidious remarked gruffly as he left the room with Maul following close behind him.

Anakin gave a little sigh as he turned back around to where the Queen was sitting. ?So what?s there to do??

Queen Amidala looked up from the datapad she was reading and for the first time actually noticed him. ?Well, there are the gardens; you could take a walk.?

Anakin crossed his arms, ?Boring.?

?You could find some kids your age to play with.? Amidala said even though she doubted they would play with him.

?Master Sidious said specifically to stay here with you.?

Amidala placed the datapad on her desk and gave a small sigh. ?Alright then, why don?t we just talk??

Anakin shrugged his shoulders as he found a chair and flopped into it. ?What do you want to talk about??

?Anything you want to.? Amidala replied with a friendly smile.

?Ok then,? Anakin said as he thought about what they could have a discussion about. ?Well, what?s it like being a Queen??

Amidala stood up from her desk, walked over to a chair and sat down across from Anakin, ?Being a Queen is hard job; I have to help my people solve problems, give them aid, and keep things peaceful. I have only been a Queen for a short time now and in that short time I?ve had to make some very difficult decisions.?

Anakin shook his head, ?It looks so easy; plus you live in a palace with fancy bedrooms, dining areas and more. You have handmaidens and guards at your command and people to serve you.?

?Anakin, being a Queen does not mean I can sit back in luxury during my whole reign. I have a responsibility to my people and to be there for them.?

?It sounds to me like you?re wasting your chance of enjoying the pleasures of being a Queen by only focusing on your people.? Anakin remarked.

?I suppose it depends on a person?s point of view and their beliefs.? Amidala responded. ?So what about you? What?s it like training to be a Sith?? She asked carefully. Something about Anakin made her curious about him.

Anakin bit his lip and frowned, ?I haven?t started my training yet exactly but I am anxious to begin. Once I am fully trained I will hunt down the Jedi who killed my mother!?

Amidala shifted a bit in her seat as she heard the b

21. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Poor deluded Bratakin.

I feel almost sorry for him here.

LISTEN TO YOUR WIFE!!!!

SHE'S ALWAYS RIGHT YOU KNOW!!!!!!

Umm.......

I don't remember any of th titles...........

I thought I sent a few back?...............

Oh well.

I'll look into it again.

Can't hurt.

;)

22. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    442 pages?

O.O

well, then POST!!!!

grins

23. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    ?Anakin you are to be observing and are not to be heard. We will discuss your questions after this mission is complete. Maul you are supposed to be focusing on our goal.? Sidious reprimanded them.

Poor Maul . . . always getting picked on. :p Even Amidala talks down to him! [face_laugh]

24. Jedi_Dax_Jentor

Jedi_Dax_Jentor Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2002
    OK, I got redav - vader

but what about these three. What do they mean?

Darth Seront
    Darth Matrickent
    Darth Khunth

25. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Jedi_Dax_Jentor (Redav - Vader)well this name has a meaning but the other three names don't. of course if i gave away the full meaning of Obi-Wan's darkside name then i'll be giving you guys a spoiler.

The_Standmaiden Well I don't want to make him dull, do I? :)

Agent_Jaid Anakin can't help himself right now. his brain and heart is clogged with saddness, bitterness, revenge. everything that belongs to the darkside basicly. he'll get things sorted out eventually. [face_mischief]

PaddyJuan ?[face_plain] (442 pages??) i know i didn't say that many.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.