Jedi Virtues: Part 1: Harmony: (J/J, Post-NJO fic).MJ's back and ready to conquer the boards!READ!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Master_Jaina1011, Jun 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    Harmony

Eyes twinkling, Luke Skywalker looked down at the newest member of his
    family, his very own daughter. Holding her in his arms brought memories from over
    twenty years, holding his niece, Jaina Solo, wondering what she would be like in
    the future.

Well, let?s hope she will not be as much trouble as Jaina was and is.Luke
    thought, looking up to the sky, where the fiercest battle was waging since the
    beginning of the war six years ago. But right then and there, Luke Skywalker did
    not acknowledge that the war was even going on.

?Dada!? Ben Skywalker yelled, running into the room. Luke turned to his
    two and half year old son, smiling. He handed his newborn daughter to his
    exhausted wife and turned to pick up his son.

?Remembering when he was born?? Mara Jade Skywalker asked. ? I swear I
    told that the next time you did this to me, I?d vape you.?

Luke could tell that despite the long labor and difficult pregnancy, yet again, that Mara was glad to have another child, one as strong in the Force as their son. Even if he might have to go rewire his mechanical hand after Mara and the baby
    were settled.

?Well, it wasn?t entirely my fault. Blame it on the Force too!? he replied,
    feeling the Jedi with bonds to Mara open up again. He could feel Mara soften as she
    looked at her daughter.

All of a sudden, a burst in the Force came, almost causing Luke and Mara to
    collapse. Then came the identifiable feeling of happiness and joy from all the Jedi
    up in space fighting.

?I take it they defeated the Vong?? Mara asked, breathing hard and trying to
    calm their daughter. Luke concentrated and opened himself up to the Force. He felt
    Jaina and her twin Jacen?s presence, along with Kyp Durron and Corran Horn?s.

Everything alright up there? Luke asked. The mental image returned from
    the Jedi was grins ear to ear. He could also feel Ganner Rhysode, Alema Rar, Raynar Thul and the rest of the Jedi strike team rejoicing in their efforts.

Fine Uncle Luke. Everything is just fine. Jaina replied, brushing her uncle the confidence and joy she felt. The Yuuzhan Vong are retreating. We killed the Overlord. We have finally won.

Luke then turned toward his wife, wide eyed and smiling. ? I think I have the
    perfect name for our daughter.?

?What is it?? she asked, holding both her son and her daughter.

Luke looked toward the viewport, at the flaming debris of what used to be the Yuuzhan Vong commander?s warship. His fellow Jedi felt his feelings and silently congratulated him on his new daughter and immediately knew what he named her.

He looked back at his wife. ?Harmony. Harmony Skywalker.?

hope you like. please reply

2. Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Aw! Cute! that's sweet!

Well, you're reading my fic, so I figure I might as well read yours!

This is a good start! Keep going!
  3. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    Thank you. Have to get this stupid writing bug out. I have another one up and coming soon. well soon enough.
  4. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Misa like this. Great start :) :)
  5. Mira_Terrik Jedi Master

star 4
    Very nice start, Master_Jaina! Looking forward to more! :D
  6. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    Jaina Solo never felt so confident and happy in her life. Well for the exception of Jacen returning and falling in love with Jag. She mused, looking over at the Clawcraft on her right. She smiled and laughed. She felt her uncle?s presence down on the planet below, and her aunt now, even her cousin Ben but there was one as bright as her uncle. Must be the new arrival, my second cousin. She felt the presence even more strongly, ever since she renewed her bond with Aunt Mara. A girl. Uncle Luke and Aunt Mara have a baby girl now.

Uncle Luke apparently felt the surge in the Force when the remnants of the
    New Republic blew up the Overlord?s command ship and she felt his concern. She smiled and sent the mental image of everyone smiling, including herself.

We defeated them, Uncle Luke. Tsavong Lah is dead. Supreme Overlord
    Shimrra is too. Anakin?s death is now put to rest.
    Jaina thought. Tears welled up
    her eyes, thinking of her youngest brother, Anakin, who died a hero on Myrkr, killing the queen voxyn, saving the New Jedi Order from extinction. The people who killed him were finally defeated. Amazingly enough, the Yuuzhan Vong believed their scheme, fell for it and were defeated for believing Jaina Solo was truly their Trickster Goddess, Yun-Harla.

?So Great One, how does victory feel? In their eyes, you are truly Yun-Harla
    and you killed them.? Jagged Fel?s voice filled her cockpit. She knew instantly that
    he was on their own private frequency. ?And I?m glad that we made it.?

She smiled and noticed his tone softened with that last sentence. ?Victory
    feels great.? she stopped. ?Tremendously great.? She let out a loud whoop and
    turned back to Naboo in her X-wing.

On the command frequency, she heard pilots from various squadrons, yelling
    and screaming with joy. She also heard Sharr and Piggy congratulating themselves
    on a job well done.

?So, Goddess, does this call for a celebration?? Kyp asked, making the other
    pilots in Twin Suns squadron ask her the same question. And Master Skywalker wasn?t even here to defeat them.

Neither was Anakin. She shot back. But that doesn?t mean he wasn?t here with us. Come on, Kyp, Mara
    went into labor right before the battle. He decided to
    be there with her. And now he has a daughter.

I?m sure he regrets it too. Kyp fell silent for a second. Harmony Skywalker. Almost as beautiful of a name as Jaina Solo. Heard she is also very beautiful. Much like her cousin when she was born. Kyp said, his X-wing flanking her left side.

You better watch your mouth, Durron. You never know what Jag could do to
    you.
    Jaina could picture the young Jedi Master?s smirk.

Jag, what could he do to me? He?s not even a Jedi. Kyp started laughing and
    shook his head.

Like I said. You never know.

?So, what happened to Master Skywalker? I don?t see him up here commanding Blackmoon.? Jag asked. He heard the other Jedi within the squadron snicker over her comm unit.

?Oh come on guys. Leave Jag alone. He is Force blind after all. He doesn?t
    know.? Kyp said, laughing himself. ?He was a bit busy before take-off.? He laughed even harder.
    Durron, you are so dead when we land. Jaina said through the Force. He just kept on laughing. You know, I
    will make Uncle Luke use you for changing diapers
    and watching little Ben.

Ok, ok. I get the point. But seriously Goddess, you and him were just a tad bit busy. . .

Don?t say it, Kyp. You?ll regret it.

KISSING! She sent him the image of her sticking her tongue out and then one of her using him as lightsaber practice. She just laughed when she saw his
    expression in her mind.

?Ok, guys, just tell me what happened.? Jag interrupted, breaking up the
    laughter.

?Mara went into labor before take-off. Luke decided to stay with her and I
    think now he regrets it. I sensed that he is going to get his mechanical hand checked out. I think he?s afraid Mara crushed the wires o
  7. Jaggie_Jaya Jedi Knight

star 2
    I loved it!! It's an awesome story!! Please continue!
  8. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    You've found yourself another reader. :D

~*~Bria
  9. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    yeah! I have readers. this makes me extremely happy. well here's the next post. I have been very bored and I have slashed the evil Darth RW and Dart WB to pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jagged Fel was still in shock when he landed his Chiss Clawcraft flawlessly
    on the field outside the base. He still couldn?t believe that Luke had decided to staywith Mara while the fiercest battle with the Yuuzhan Vong waged overhead.

But then Mara would have his head if he wasn't there. Jag shook his head and opened the hatch of his Clawcraft. Over to his left he saw Jaina and Kyp get out of
    their X-wings in unison and drop to the ground with grace. They landed in unison,
    making the jump look easy.

Since Anakin?s death, Kyp had helped his girlfriend in numerous ways he
    couldn?t have. He help turn her away from the dark side and ever since Jaina took
    command of Twin Suns, she, Kyp and Jag have been inseparable. However, Jaina
    did not have the strong Force bond with Jag as she did with Kyp. Whatever Jaina
    felt, Kyp felt the same thing and as strong as Jaina and vice versa.

At first, the fact that Jaina and Kyp had such a strong bond bothered him. He
    was secretly afraid that the green-eyed, handsome Jedi Master would steal the
    person he loved the most away. But then he saw how much Jaina loved Kyp as a brother, he was afraid no more. Before Jacen returned, after being with the Yuuzhan Vong foralmost a year, Kyp was the brother Jaina didn?t have at the time. Ever since then,
    the Solo family accepted Kyp as one of their own and Jaina thought of him as no
    more than another brother. She loved Jag and only Jag.

I love her and only her too. And she and Kyp know it. Jag thought to himselfas he jumped out of his ship onto the ground. He didn?t do it with the ease Jaina
    and Kyp did, but he did it well enough until he reached the ground. When he landed, he felt his right leg stumble a little bit, causing pain to shoot up from the
    knee on. He cursed and walked just a little bit before the pain blindsided him.

Well, there goes that knee. Just what I need. Guess I?m getting old. Then he heard laughter. He looked up and saw the two Jedi double over with laughter.

?Show-off!? Jaina said, through her laughter. ?You don?t have to prove
    anything, Flyboy. I love you the way you are.? She smiled, which made him melt
    inside and immediately his pain was forgotten. Right then, Jaina looked at him and stood there for a second.

Jag noticed Kyp had quietly slipped away and for the moment, Jaina and him
    were alone in the hangar. Jaina took long strides toward and soon was standing in
    front of him. He looked down into her beautiful brown eyes, which she inherited
    from her mother, and pulled her close to him. She put her arms around his waist
    and hugged him tightly.

She sighed and leaned into him more. ?I am so happy the war is over, even if
    it means you have to go back home.? Jag kissed her on her forehead and looked
    down at her. She looked up and their lips met.

After realizing they both needed air, they tore apart. ?I don?t have to go. My
    father?s here, along with my mother. Fortunately for me, Father and Mother don?t
    want to go back home.? She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him more passionately
    this time. She broke apart a few minutes later.

?You do not know how happy the fact you are staying makes me.? Jaina
    looked up to the sky, where the remnants of the worldship were streaming down
    toward the surface of Naboo. ?Ever since your father came here, I knew you were
    here to stay. I love you Jag. I don?t ever want to be apart from you. EVER!?

?Why do you think I told my parents I wanted to stay with the New Republic
    if we won? I want to be with you because I have never loved anyone the way I love
    you.? Jag replied, tears welling in his eyes as he thought of his older brother and
    sister. He turned to Jaina. ?Fighting up there today made me remember exactly what
    we were up against. My brother and sister died trying to protect the
  10. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    i urge you to read. please read so im uping! i am not posting till i have some replies
  11. Jacy2412 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Me like Me need more :)
  12. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Great story, Master_Jaina1011!! :D I really like the character interaction between the three of them! More soon? :)

Jae Angel
  13. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    here we go. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jacen Solo sat reclined in the pilot?s chair of the Jedi Strike Team?s shuttle
    coming from their mission at Coruscant., grinning from ear to ear. The Jedi?s
    mission to kill Warmaster Tsavong Lah was a success and from what he felt from
    his twin sister, the Supreme Overlord was dead also. He couldn?t help but think that
    the Yuuzhan Vong deserved the defeat.

?Oh, come on Auntie Tahiri, read me a bedtime story. You and the rest of the
    Jedi are supposed to be babysitting me and Face!? Kell Tainer shouted as Tahiri
    Veila stepped into the cockpit and sighed.

?At least, Face isn?t acting like a two year old!? she yelled back, looking at
    Jacen rolling her eyes. Jacen just laughed. ?He is so immature!?

?Alema, stop it! You beat me, what else do you want?? Ganner Rhysode
    yelled from the lightsaber training part of the shuttle. ?Fine, fine. We?ll do it again.
    Just don?t try to kill me this time. I had enough of that on Coruscant.?

Jacen heard lightsabers ignite and crash against each other. Everyone was in good and hyous mood. He shook head
    and leaned toward Tahiri. The blonde haired young woman had taken a hard hit a
    few years ago when his younger brother, Anakin, died on Tsavong?s worldship and
    now she seemed more at peace than she had been the past few years. Being the one
    to actually kill the hated warmaster must have changed her in some way.

Yeah, that and Anakin?s death is now put to rest. He was a special part of
    her life. She loved him deeply and he loved her too.
    Jacen thought. I wonder if the hurt Tahiri felt can be compared to Tenel Ka?s when I disappeared. He looked
    back at his dead brother?s girlfriend. She was truly beautiful, but in his eyes the
    Queen Mother of Hapes was even more so.

Tahiri turned to look at Jacen. ?You?re biased, you know that. You think Tenel Ka is the most beautiful woman in the galaxy because she?s your girlfriend.
    Well, I think she?s tied with Jaina in your mind!? Tahiri said, smiling understandingly and somewhat mockingly.

Tahiri was smiling more now. If Anakin had lived, it was most likely she
    would have been his sister-in-law. But all that was Anakin was gone now. Then he
    remembered his promise to Anakin.

He looked over at Tahiri, leaned over, and
    brushed his lips lightly to hers. He leaned back, and saw that Tahiri wasn?t that
    surprised after all.

?Ani promised he?d give me that kiss somehow. Even if it was through his
    brother. He always kept his promises.? She said, after a moment. Jacen saw tears
    welling up in her eyes and then felt that his cheeks were wet. He realized that tears
    were streaming down his face. ?Thank you Jacen. I know that you cared about him
    too and loved him as much as me. When we left you, I thought that Anakin?s
    promise would never come true.? She laughed, and leaned over wiping the tears
    from his face.

Jacen smiled and in turn wiped the tears from her face. ?No one loved
    Anakin as much as you and Jaina did.? He stroked her cheek gently. ?I may have
    treated him badly at times but I loved him so much. Seeing him die tore my heart
    apart and leaving him hurt me even more.?

He turned to look out the viewport in the cockpit. ?And when he told me to
    kiss you if he didn?t make it, I didn?t believe that he would die. But I thought now
    was the perfect time to do it.? He turned to look at her. ?And I always keep my
    promises.?

Tahiri smiled and stood up. ?Then keep your promises to other people too.
    Didn?t you tell a Queen Mother than you would marry her when the war ended?
    Then when we get back, do it.? She turned and looked at him as if she was going to
    say something.

?Where is Auntie Tahiri? I want my bedtime story! Oh Auntie Tahiri, come
    out, come out wherever you are!? Kell yelled.

Tahiri scowled and rolled her eyes. ?Do you know how much he aggravates
    me??

Jacen laughed, the tears still streaming his face. ?I think he just likes to
    irritate everyone around him, including Face. Why
  14. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    oh boy I missed something. Really liked the Jacen Tahiri part :)

Well...more????
  15. Mira_Terrik Jedi Master

star 4
    Great posts, MJ1011! I like the direction this is going! Keep it up! :D
  16. Jaggie_Jaya Jedi Knight

star 2
    Awsoeme post!! It really made me laugh with Tahiri and Kell. You portray Tahiri so well!! And Kell to, though I think that Face would have decided to annoy Tahiri as well!! Keep up, more!!!
  17. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Looking good. I love the Auntie Tahiri part that Allston did and enjoyed you including it in here. :)

~*~Bria
  18. Xaara Force Ghost

star 3
    Please, keep going on this story. I can't wait for the next scene. I love the way you portray Kyp as almost a brother to Jaina--that's what he's beginning to seem like in the books. :)
  19. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    alright guys, parents have kept me off the computer so haope you enjoy the next installment of Harmony.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Han Solo sat in his quarters on Naboo shocked, his mouth gaping at his only daughter in front of him. Leia Organo Solo, Jaina?s mother, sat beside her husband, shocked but happy for her daughter. Across them sat Jaina and Jag, who came to tell them they wanted to get married.

?Are you serious? The war just ended, why can?t you wait?? Han said, finally finding the urge to speak. Jaina sat there with Jag?s arm around her shoulder, glaring at her overprotective father. She
    looked over at her fiance and saw his ever so calm expression but in his eyes, she saw fear and uncertainty.

One of the only two people who could scare Jag as much as he is now is sitting right across from us. Jaina thought, looking at her Corellian father. She shook her head.

?Dad, I love Jag. I waited long enough to marry him. This is the perfect time to get married!Just stop being the overprotective father you are!? Jaina said, even-tempered. Han was about to reply
    but then his wife jabbed him in his ribs with her elbow.

Jaina?

What, Jacen? I?m kinda busy right now?
    She replied to her twin in the Force. Apparently he felt her surprise when Jag proposed to her . . .

Stang, Jasa what took you so long to reply? It?s been an hour since . . .

I?ve been a bit busy trying to keep the strike team from not killing Tainer.
    He replied. An hour since what?

Jaina could sense his confusion. Her mother looked at her and she had heard Jacen?s inquiry too. Jaina shook her head, meaning she had everything under control, for now at least.

Well, since Jag proposed to me. She could sense Jacen trying to figure out hsi emotions.

He what?! Why that little . . . She heard him say before she cut him off.

?Baby, what was that all about?? Leia asked. She looked at her daughter curiously.

?What was what all about?? Jaina replied, still glaring at her father. Jag?s arms loosened a bit when he saw Han glaring at him. He cowered, thinking about how much longer he would live.

Jaina patted him on his shoulder, comfortingly. ?Don?t worry, I may be Daddy?s little girl but I know how to handle him. Sooner or later he?ll accept this. Don?t worry, you?ll live. But uh, I think Jacen might be more difficult to convince.? she murmured in his ear. Then returned to glaring at her father. They sat there like that for a few minutes until Jaina broke the silence.

?Argh, why do you have be so Sithspawned protective of me, Daddy? I am twenty three years old, I know how make my own decisions!? Jaina said, angrily. The room shook slightly with her frustration. Her tone softened a bit. ? I love Jag, Daddy, very much. And he loves me back. What?s the matter with that? I?m not your little girl anymore.?

Han just sat there, his arms crossed and his expression set in stone. Jaina looked at her father in exasperation. Why, oh, why are all the men in my family so protective of me? Why can?t they accept I can handle everything, including me getting married? she thought to herself.

Because they love and care about you, Jaina. You always seem to get into trouble but you?ve grown up and shown you can handle the trouble you get into. Your father doesn?t want to accept that his baby has grown up. Leia said to her daughter
    through the Force. Jaina looked at her mother and saw her smiling. Then she looked over at her father and saw the same expression she saw moments ago.

?Fine, Dad. If you don?t like it and can?t accept I?m a big girl now, I?m going now.? Jaina stood up and went to the doorway before her father stopped her in her tracks.

Han sighed. ?You?re right, princess. I don?t want to accept the fact you aren?t my little girl anymore. I?ve tried to protect you and I love you dearly. It?s just difficult for me, baby. Very difficult.? Jaina stood there for a second, trying to decide what to do.

Han looked at the very s
  20. Jaggie_Jaya Jedi Knight

star 2
    Intresting wouldn't be the word I would have used. Han said that Jaina could marry Jag, but he didn't say that Jag was going to be councuios ( did I spell that right? ) anyway, I loved it, keep it up!!
  21. XaveriiJade Jedi Knight

star 1
  22. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    here goes. I kinda like this one. it hsows the really soft side of Han. well for the moment at least!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Han sat on the couch in his quarters, staring at the doorway in which his wife and daughterlet smiling and talking about wedding plans. My only daughter?s wedding. My baby, my princess. When did she grow up? When did she grow up to be such a beautiful, independent, intelligent young
    woman?
    It was then when Han noticed his daughter?s fiance still sitting across form him. He looked at Jag Fel. His daughter was marrying one of the sons of the famous Imperial pilot and fellow Corellian, Baron Soontir Fel. Of course Jaina had to marry a Fel. A Fel of all people. He shook those
    thoughts out of his head. This kid made his princess happy, extremely happy.

?Uh, sir, is something wrong?? Jag asked, nervously. ?I have to be going but I want to say thank you for not killing me on the spot.? Han looked at his future son-in-law abruptly. Jag smiled slightly, enough for Han to see exactly how Jaina and Jag were meant to be together.

?No, kid. Just reminiscing about your future wife.? Han said gruffly, standing up from his seat in the couch. ?I?m not so welcome about not putting a blaster bolt through you but that would have made my precious princess very upset with me. And you know not to mess with Jaina when she?s upset.? Jag nodded, knowing full well how Jaina gets when she?s angry. He too felt the ground shake a while ago when she was frustrated with her father.

?Yes, trust me I know. Hapes awhile back was not a good experience for me.? Jag replied, standing up cautiously, as if he didn?t know if Han was still going to kill him or not. Han laughed. He knew that the dark side of the Force was a terrible thing but nothing could compare to Jaina?s
    temper. He knew Jag caught the blunt of it when they were together on Hapes.

?Did I ever tell you thank you for saving my life that one time?? Han asked, moving closer to Jag. Jag had interrupted a attack on Han a few years back on Hapes, right after the attack on Coruscant.

Jag smiled even more. ?Haven?t I save your life more than once?? he replied. Han could tell he felt more comfortable now than he did a few moments ago.

Han shook his head. This kid certainly has guts to say that to him but then he is Corellian and a Fel. Nothing like an unbeatable combination in someone. Especially if that someone is marrying
    my daughter.
    Han thought. His daughter, his little princess was getting married. And soon enough,old man, you?ll be a grandfather. Well hopefully not that soon.

?Ok, ok, you got me on that one. Have I ever thanked you for saving my life, along with my daughter?s and son?s? Not to mention Leia?s too.?? Han said, reluctantly. He never realized what this kid has done for him and his family. He might not have saved Anakin but he certainly has saved the rest of his family a number of times.

?I think you did once, sir. But since I?m marrying into the family, I think this might be a good time to say so.? Jag replied, again smiling enough for Han to see it. Han smiled back.

?Well, thank you. Thank you for everything. Thanks for bringing my eldest son back to me and thanks for making my princess so stang lively again.? Han stern expression softened. ? I know you lost a brother and sister to you and knowing that made Jaina accept Anakin?s death better. You
    one good and bright kid, Fel. No one deserves my daughter but I think you?ll do.? Han held out his hand to Jag. Jag grasped his and shook his gently. Han couldn?t resist but to pull the boy into a hug.

?Welcome to the family, Fel. Glad you survived the first round. Now all you have to do is survive the Skywalker round.? Han pulled back. The look on Jag?s face was priceless. Jag let go of Han?s hand and bowed.

?I?m glad to be part of such a wonderful family sir. Before my father arrived, you were like a father to me, even if I was afraid of you for awhile there.? Jag stepped away. ? I know you were surprised
  23. Jaggie_Jaya Jedi Knight

star 2
    I thought that it was really sweet. Nobody can useually do Han as well as you did! :D
  24. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Very nice! I look forward to more. :)

~*~Bria
  25. Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm caught up!

This is great! I love Kyp! Can we have more Kyp? And I will not shoot you for not pairing Jacen and Tahiri. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.