main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Virtues: Part 1: Harmony: (J/J, Post-NJO fic).MJ's back and ready to conquer the boards!READ!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Master_Jaina1011, Jun 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    alright ill take 100 for myself. after all i am practically by myself right now. come now people where are you?

2. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    heres the lsat post for tonight. hope you like. i may or may not be back tomorrow. so enjoy it while its lasts. hehe.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baron Soontir Fel watched as his son?s face went through a range of emotions. First it was shock, then it went to surprise, then to anger, then fear, then confusion, then who knows what. Finally his son regained his composure and stood at attention rigidly before his father.

Jag saluted and stood there for a few moments, as Soontir stared at his eldest son, trying to figure him out. ?At ease, Colonel.? he said, as Jag relaxed in the tiniest way.

?May I speak freely sir?? he asked, as the baron sat down in the pilot?s chair.

He nodded. ?You may. And don?t forget I am your father too, not just your superior commander.? His son nodded and sat down in the copilots chair.

?How did you get aboard? Past the Jedi and everyone?? he asked, his green eyes cold. Soontir stared back at his son but Jag didn?t flinch.

?I just walked in behind the blonde scientist, the one recently attached to Master Durron.I think the rest were just tired or something.? he replied, his son still sitting rigidly in the chair. The
    baron saw the fear in Jag?s eyes and realized his son had changed in the past few years. His posture and eyes still held the Chiss form of grimness but his face was relaxed and carefree. But Soontir noticed not around his father. The years at the Chiss academy showed through the Rebel tendencies his son had acquired over the year whenever he was near his father.

?Do you know exactly how dangerous this mission is? What would Mom say Father? What about Reed, Keo, even Zera? Don?t tell me you have been around Han Solo too much because you always think about your family. But apparently not now.? Jag said, softly yet stern in its own measure. Soontir was surprised that his own son just talked to him like he just did. He had simply forbidding his father to come on the mission. He had never heard his son talk that way to him.

?Are you defying me, Jagged? Why do you talk to me as if I am a child? Of course your mother is going to be worried sick but she wanted me to come along, even if it meant I would get killed in the process.? Soontir said, angrily. ?She doesn?t want to lose another child like she did with Davin and Cherith. She wanted me to come so I could protect you.?

?Remember when we fought over helping the New Republic with their fight against the Yuuzhan Vong. Remember you said that serving and upholding the ideals of the House of Thrawn did not include stupidity? Well, it seems to me you have somewhat acquired the stupidity I did when I joined the Alliance military.? Jag sighed and turned to look out the viewport. ?I remember, Father. You told me we didn?t have the weaponry, ships anything to stop the Yuuzhan Vong yet you sent me out to gather information on how to stop them. I?ve taken care of myself before and I still can. I was
    trained to do this. Remember??

Soontir looked at his son in a different perspective. Throughout Jag?s life, he had endured tough military training the Chiss required at their academy. Then he had to endure the loss of his brother and sister. When he had sent his son to gather information he had feared he had sent his third child to his child. Yet Jag survived with flying colors and now was a hero, someone everyone admired and feared.

?Of course I do, Jagged. I feared that I was sending you to your death, just like I sent Davin and Cherith into their final battles. And I still fear that one day I will let you go in your final battle and I will again lose a child I love dearly. That?s why I came along. Now just because I don?t back down from my duty but to keep my eldest son from death?s door. And being with two Solos makes that even more inevitable.? Jag turned to his father and smiled slightly. His expression softened and saddened at the mention of his two dead siblings.

?Yes the odds of running into grave danger and trouble are even greater with Jaina and Jacen around. They seem

3. Jaggie_Jaya

Jaggie_Jaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2002
    That was so funny! Soontir waking them up, that was priceless! Keep it up!

4. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    I loved it. :D

5. KataiJade

KataiJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2002
    Now he was the last person I thought would be there. Great post! Keep it coming. Cliff angers are a bad bad thing. Leaving it right there is a horrible thing to do to me! Just joking. Keep the posts coming.

6. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Wowie, I don't know how I keep forgetting this story, but I'm back!

Great posts! and post more soon I live what going on ;)

7. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    great last two posts! can't wait for more!

8. Jaggie_Jaya

Jaggie_Jaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2002
    I'm bored, so I'm going to say a few things.

UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP P UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP P UP UP U P UP UP U U P UPU UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP U UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP I'll stop, I'm probally boring you! 8-}

9. Mira_Terrik

Mira_Terrik Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2002
    Great post, MJ! Also, that was a nice, unexpected plug for Fathers and Sons. Thank you for that!

Keep up the great work! :D

10. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    *bows* thank you very very much. you will see alot more of the baron coming up along with his supposed Rebel tendencies . . hehe.
    JJ: thank you. glad you liked it. i was a little iffy about him waking up the people . . but apprarently people liked it.
    collywolly, LtS: thank you, i may have some more up tonight . . .
    Shadow stop forgetting about me! keep coming back. there may be more tonight . .
    Katai i dont liek cliffhangers on other fics but i love leaving others in the hanging but keep reading.
    Mira well i thought i might as well tell people about your wonderful story. mainly CaptZ because hes in ROTC and all that and i think he might like your Baron more than mine. anyways, thanks and keep reading. mroe up tnight hopefully.

11. Captain_Zephyr

Captain_Zephyr Jedi Youngling

Jul 8, 2002
    I know its a bit late in coming, but I've spent the weekend on Cocoa Beach in hell (I mean Florida) so I have a reason.

Hmm... Looks like Jag is finally written in a way that I can stand. Actually liked his reaction to his father and the use of the flashback from Ithor. Good writing and very entertaining.

12. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    Yes!!! I have finally pleased CaptZ in writing Jag. yes yes yes!!!!!!!! haha. next post up soon. glad your back CaptZ, i missed yah! btu not your comments about Jag.

13. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    alright people, here's another postie. this time its Kyp and Jaina.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jaina walked back the cabin she shared with her uncle, aunt, and brother. They were a little crowded in the small cabin but it suited her just fine to be with the ones she loved. As she walked back to the cabin, she rubbed her eyes trying to get the picture of Jag?s father out of her mind. She was certain she was hallucinating and knew she must get more sleep.

She walked into her cabin only to find Kyp Durron siting on her bed, her uncle, brother and aunt nowhere to be seen. She glared at her best friend and tunred away from his dismal gaze. I so do not want to talk him now. Jaina thought, turning back toward Kyp, holding in the tears that threatened to spill.

?Go away.? she said, crossing her arms. Kyp kept his green eyes trained on her and watched her as she moved toward the door.

?No.? he said, plainly as she tried to go out the door but something held her back.

?Go away.?

?No.?

?Let me go and leave me alone.?

?No, you?ll never break free Jaina. I am much stronger than you are, so don?t try it, you?ll only hurt yourself.? Kyp said, holding her in his Force grip. ?We have to talk.?

? I don?t want to.? she replied, struggling against Kyp.

?We have to. You?re jealous Jaina. I want to know why.?

Jaina sighed and turned back to Kyp. The tears she had held back earlier were now running down her cheeks. ?Of course I am Kyp. You haven?t loved anyone but me for four years. How can I not be jealous??

Kyp stood up then and pulled Jaina to his chest. ?Jaina, oh Jaina.? he murmured as she cried openly.

?I?m afraid to lose you ,Kyp. You?ve been there for me ever since you helped turn from the dark side. You?ve been my best friend, my partner for years and even though I love Jag you have loved me unconditionally through it all. I?m afraid we?re going to lose what we had, what we have, because you love Danni.? she sobbed as Kyp stroked her hair.

?Jaina, I will never stop loving you. You are my best friend, my sister. When I found out you loved Jag, it hurt me inside but did it change we were best friends? No. Then why do you think me loving Danni will change anything?? Kyp said, pulling Jaina back so he could look into her eyes. She
    looked up into her best friend?s face and saw the unconditional love she had always seen.

?Because I?m afraid she?ll take my place in your heart.? she said, her eyes filling up with tears again. He was about to say when a female voice stopped him.

?I could never take your place in his heart and life, Jaina. Even if he loves me as you love Jag, he will most certainly love you as much as me.? Danni Quee said, standing in the doorframe.Her blond hair was still pinned back with the glitter pins from earlier that night but she had changed into
    a black tank top and green pants. ?And I couldn?t bear to take your place either. Durron here loves you too much to just throw you away and I don?t want him to do that. Or else I would have to deal with one dark Jedi.?

Jaina smiled and laughed, breaking the ice. ?You?re right about that one, love. I?ve dealt with a dark Jaina but I don?t think you want to.? Kyp said, holding one of his arms out to Danni. She stepped forward and let his arm wrap around her.

?Danni, I?m sorry for snapping at you earlier. I?m not used to Kyp kissing anyone in public, except for an unfortunate Yuzhan Vong.? Jaina smiled as the Jedi Master blushed a deep red.

?How was I supposed to know it wasn?t you?? he bantered, making Danni laugh and stare at him curiously.

?You kissed an actual Yuuzhan Vong warrior?? she asked, incredulously.

?Yeah, let?s just say I almost didn?t make it. Jag certainly wasn?t too happy I was trying to kiss his girlfriend but he got over it once he ran for his life.? Kyp said, laughing at the old memory.
    He looked down at Jaina. ?We?ve had some good times together haven?t we? What makes you including Danni would make that different??

Jaina smiled.

14. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    great post!

15. Captain_Zephyr

Jul 8, 2002
    I won't mention the parts about Kyp and Jaina. Well... I'll say this: I didn't like the feel of it. I'll talk to you later about that though, Master Jaina.
    The part about running into the trap though is good.

16. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    UP! post up soon. and CaptZ, i think i know why you dont liek the feel of it. so dont worry. it is how i expected you to react.

17. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    alright i spoil you guys, an di have yet to go out with CaptZ. he just plain ignoring me now . . . so here it is. a little plot twist . . .
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Talon Karrde stood on the bridge of the Wild Karrde, looking out into the fight before him. The shuttle that held the strike team he was supposed to help evaded the oncoming ships like a pro. I wonder who?s flying? Mara, Kyp, Luke, Wedge, Jaina, Jag, or even . . Soonitr Fel? Nah Wedge would never let Fel near the controls. Karrde thought to himself as a female voice interrupted his thoughts.

?Jaina Solo?s flying sir.? Shada Du?kal-Karrde said, coming up behind her husband. He turned and looked at the Mistryl warrior.

?How do you know?? he asked, holding out his hand to her. She grabbed it and held on to it, letting their joined hands rest on her stomach. Shada smiled and waved her hand toward the shuttle.

?Gee, I wonder. Not only was she the one to answer the comm but it is obvious the way the shuttle is moving. She?s the only one who can fly like that.? Shada said, as her husband looked back out to the viewport.

?No, she can only do that flying with Durron and Jag Fel helping her. There?s no other way.? he said, turning sideways to face his wife of three years. He looked at her still-beautiful face, smiling at the memories they shared over the years. When he had almost lost her at Yavin, he couldn?t bear the thought of losing her companionship and loyalty. Ever since Shada had joined his organization, he had managed to keep his feelings for the skilled combat inside. He never imagined she would feel the same way and now, with his first child on the way, he made sure she was safe as at all times during the war, but this time his wife had insisted she come along for the ride.

?I can?t believe how they haven?t taken a hit yet. Must be the Solo Luck.? Shada said, looking Karrde in the face. ?What?s wrong??

He shook away his fears about his child and its mother. ?Nothing really. Just worried about you and the baby.?

[Chieftain, the shuttle is hailing us] H?shishi said, pointing at the console in front of her. He nodded and reluctantly stepped away from Shada.

?Put them on.? Karrde said, crossing his arms. ?So, Solo you're doing pretty good out there. Why are you calling us??

?Ah, Karrde, we would like to board your ship. We?re getting kind of tired of blowing up these ships. We just thought you might want some action too.? Jaina said, as Jag cursed heavily. ?What now??

[Chieftain, more ships entering the system.] the Togorian as Shada rushed forward, pushing Karrde back.

?Are they ours?? she asked, observing the big ships in the distance.

[No they are not of our organization, Shada. They are of the New Republic.] Karrde blew a sigh of relief as Jaina spoke up again.

?Hey look, Bel Iblis, Drayson and Kre?fey have finally showed up. See, Jag we had nothing to worry about.? He heard Jag say something inaudible. ?What do you mean, we should board them. Karrde?s closer!?

?Jaina, you should board them. I don?t want any action. I want to seem neutral if we want to rescue Tenel Ka.? Karrde said, remaining where he was. He turned to his wife to get her opinion but
    noticed she had disappeared.

?Dankin,? he whispered to the pilot. ?Where?d Shada go??

?She said she had to use the refresher. She looked a little sick, Karrde. Are you sure it?s just the flu?? Dankin asked as Karrde looked toward the bridge exit. ?Take over for now, guys. Try to talk Jaina and the others to boarding one of our ships or one of the Star Destroyers. I need to go do something.?

Karrde walked briskly, knowing exactly where Shada was headed. He entered their private cabin and heard Shada in the bathroom. He decided to wait until the morning sickness bout was over and sat down on the couch, waiting for his wife to come out. When she hadn?t come out for ten minutes, he started to worry.

?Shada, darling, are you ok? You?ve been in the refresher an awfully long time.? Karrde asked, g

18. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
    I love it. Karrde will be a father of force sensitive children! Fantastic idea. :D. WRITE MORE, please

19. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    awesome post! can't wait for more! (hint hint hint)

20. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    Wow Wonderful post. :)

21. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    UP! sorry for those who want more but guess what Darth Wb has hit and so has Darth work and RW. most likely a post wont be until tomorrow ro friday when i have the time. having 5 online classes will do that to you when you need to talk to the teachers. argh . . . anyways, glad all of you liked it and keep reading!

~MasterJ

22. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    UP!
    again. more tomorrow. people read. hey Capt Z what happened to you?

23. Mira_Terrik

Mira_Terrik Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2002
    Great posts, MJ!!

It's nice to see The Baron making the rounds. :D

(new post over at FATHERS AND SONS, btw) ;)

24. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    thanks Mira. glad you liked it. my mind is in the gutter right now . . i hat eit when it is. drool. heard there's a shirtless Ganner in Traitor . . . and oh dang . . .

25. Captain_Zephyr

Jul 8, 2002
    I'd say something, but it'd be really WRONG so I won't say it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.