Jedi Virtues: Part 1: Harmony: (J/J, Post-NJO fic).MJ's back and ready to conquer the boards!READ!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Master_Jaina1011, Jun 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    thought i would just drop this off . . . yes i know its been along time but hey its a post!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the galaxy, along with the Jedi on Coruscant watched in fascination as the twins of the legendary Han and Leia Organa Solo, brought not only the light side of the Force but the raw power of the Force to the surface. They stood there with they?re eyes closed, holding hands, the power emanating from their bodies.

Han couldn?t believe his eyes. His own children, his wife and brother-in-law standing frozen in the light of good, their eyes open with fear and something else. He suspected it mirrored his own shock but in his eyes held the admiration and awe that his own children were powerful enough to wipe
    the dark side off the planet.

For now at least Han thought as Wedge and Soontir came up slowly behind him on the ship they crashed landed with.

?And I thought I was saving them by keeping away from the Vong. Technically they?re saving the Vong from the Jedi. Interesting turnaround.? Wedge murmured, as the twins opened their eyes but still stood their as if they couldn?t believe what they had done. The rest of the Jedi remained frozen in place as they realized what they had been taught not to do, turn to the dark side.

His wife stood there frozen in her place, as her lightsaber clattered to the ground uselessly. As Han saw this, he ran down the ramp to his wife and scooped her up into his arms. He held her fiercely as Jaina and Jacen looked on. He saw out of the corner of his eye Jag come running toward Jaina, his green eyes filled with worry.
    ?Han,? Leia whispered. Han looked down and saw her big brown eyes wide with fear.

?Yes, Princess??

?Did I really do what I think I just did?? Han took her face into his hands and looked into her eyes, caressing her soft face.

?Don?t worry about it. What?s done is done.? He whispered back, resting his forehead against her. ?I still love you.?

Leia gave her husband a small smile. ?I know.?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Karrde stood there behind Soontir, Jag and Han as they watched the fight. He had remained in the darkness with a weird that Shada would do anything to save, which meant she was on her way down to the surface. He smiled and shook his head. His wife was certainly something.

He watched as Han reunited with Leia and Jag with Jaina, and all the other Jedi shaking out of their reverie. He sighed and walked out into the bright sunlight of what was Coruscant and what was the homeworld for the Vong. He covered his eyes and realized something was moving in the distance.

Uh-oh. he thought as he realized that hundreds, thousands of warriors were headed toward the Senate chambers. He saw the Pulsar Skate skim over the surface and land a few yards away from the ship they were on. He looked and saw the ferocious firefight in the sky, realizing the war was far from over.

?Talon!? Shada screamed, running toward him. He saw Mirax do the same toward her husband, who was getting himself out of the daze he was in. Karrde?s wife threw herself into his arms, then realized what she had just done and untangled herself. He just laughed and pulled her close to him. He pulled away and looked at her seriously.

?Look.? he said softly, pointing toward the east of the horizon where the Vong warriors were marching, line by line. Shada growled, her hands on her various blasters on her belt.

?Great,m just what we need.? she said under her breath, just loud enough for Karrde to hear. They both realized at the same time that they were the only ones who noticed the brigade.

?Shavit!? they shouted, causing the others to turn their way.

?Is there any way off the surface safely?? Karrde asked, running toward the Jedi. Shada shook her head.

?All the exits are blocked into hyperspace. No one can enter or leave. Ganner and his company were the last to arrive.? Shada replied. Karrde stopped in his tracks.

?Meaning no . . .?

?Back-up.? she fi
  2. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  3. Jeanida_Myrishi Jedi Knight

star 2
    *delurks*
    Fantastic post
    *goes back to lurking*
  4. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    thanks both to Jeanida and LTJS!!! sorry for the wait . . . im one busy girl!!!

hmm maybe a new post and some of my days off. . .
  5. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    :_| no one else . . . but then i havent been around either . . . well i have today off :D so yeah ill catch up and update so dont worry!!! and summer is three weeks away for me so more time!!!!

UP!
  6. Jeanida_Myrishi Jedi Knight

star 2
  7. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    thanks up!! school is almost over . . thank God!!!!!

UP!
  8. Jeanida_Myrishi Jedi Knight

star 2
    I still have six to seven weeks.... and some people in our school have about eight weeks, so.....
  9. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    sheesh sometimes i am grateful i live in FL cuz i get out early. YES!!!!!

lol. up!
  10. Jeanida_Myrishi Jedi Knight

star 2
  11. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    thank Jeanida!!!! i thinki just got inspired again btu i have to update my other story Because I Could on Beyond the Saga . . . .

UP!
  12. Jeanida_Myrishi Jedi Knight

star 2
    welcome,.....
    .... Up up up up up up uppers up up
  13. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    just finished reading Refugee . . good book but I like the names for jag's siblings better here in fanfiction . . . Wyn and Cam Fel were their names but i like their personalities. You actually got to meet Syal for the first time in the NJO order books and Jag's sister Wynssa Fel aka Wyn . . . interesting . . .
  14. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  15. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    UP UP UP UP UP UP!!!!

ay yayi . . . i cannot believe i have not been around that long . . . where did the time go . . . i swear i did posted less than a month ago i swear . . . time certainly does fly . . .

UP UP UP UP UP

thanks LTJS . . .

UP Up Up up up up up
  16. JAGSGURL15 Jedi Master

star 4
    this story is awesome and it deserves to be finished please post on it agian soon

UP!!!!!!!!!

BY THE WAYGREAT JOB U SURE DO KNOWHOW TO RIGHT ROMANCE
  17. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  18. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  19. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  20. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  21. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  22. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow its been a year since I posted on this story. so much stuff has been going on and yeah . . anyways, feel free to start at the beginning. hopefully when i get in the mood i'll um update and hopefully bring it over to the Beyond the Saga forum!

~MJ
  23. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
    I hope you get in the mood soon! ;) :D
  24. miranda82 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Pretty good story..just spent...what? 1 hour reading throught this thread. My eyes are gonna pop out soon, but it was worth it! The dark Jedi was sure a change from the usual, but I certainly wasn't anticipating the breaking up of the J/TK pairing...yeah....keep up the good work! :)
  25. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.