main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Virtues: Part 1: Harmony: (J/J, Post-NJO fic).MJ's back and ready to conquer the boards!READ!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Master_Jaina1011, Jun 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    i bet it would but heck that would be nice . . . oh oops dang it *slaps self* alright . . . i need ideas . . . someone help!!! anyway, its ncie to be tlaking to you CaptZ. i sure dont hear your voice often enough. *slaps self again* did i just say that?

2. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    UP!!!!!!! i seem to be the only who cares . . . im off again today . . boy am i spoiled!

yes it seems I am the only one here. pathetic pathetic . . .

3. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    nope no one around nada nothing. im bored so im upping my own thread again.

4. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    alright. lets see if another post can get people to come. here we go *sigh*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Corran Horn fidgeted in his seat onboard the Wild Karrde and tried to calm himself. Planning this raid for the past three hours had certainly taken its toll on the former CorSec but the Karrde, Luke, Wedge and Jaina all needed his expertise from CorSec so he was stuck in the conference room for at least another hour.

Three hours ago, they had a vague idea of what they were going to do, but with Jaina's stubbornness and Corran?s anger toward the Peace brigade, they certainly hadn?t gotten very far. Throughout the time they were in the room, several Jedi had come and go, listening in on what was going on.

?If you would stop being so stubborn Jaya, then maybe we could get somewhere.? Jacen Solo mumbled from the back of the room. Jaina swivelled her head around to face her twin. She glared at him and turned back to Master Skywalker, Face Loran, and Talon Karrde.

?I?m glad you?re not interrupting again. Otherwise we would be in here another day.? Wedge whispered in Corran?s ear. He just shrugged and turned back to the young Solo. ?Corran . . . I know how much this must hurt you. But all of us don?t want your anger and need for revenge in the way here. It will only cause more deaths.?

Corran sighed. What Wedge had said was right. He had to put his personal feelings aside and concentrate on the mission at hand. But for some weird reason, his thoughts traveled back to when he had found out his daughter had been captured ...

Corran sighed as he switched off his lightsaber and walked over to get his water bottle. Sparring with the wife of the famed Jedi Master had calmed his anger after fighting a deadly battle at Tatooine. He hadn?t seen his family for months, after being activated into the New Republic military when the Yuuzhan Vong invaded. He saw his wife often enough, with her being recruited into the NRI, she was as busy with assignments as he was. Both of them had just been undercover on his home planet of Corellia, trying to find the branches of the Peace Brigade.

?Hey. Corran, what?s the matter?? Jacen Solo asked, coming up behind the new Jedi Master. His son Valin, had just become his apprentice, since Luke, Mara and Kyp were busy with their own assignments and Luke had named him a Jedi Master along with his niece and nephew since they too have their own apprentices, Ganner Rhysode and Danni Quee.

?Nothing, Jace. Just thinking about Jysella and Valin, and how they?re away form me right now. I just hope they?re safe right now. Last I heard, they had a spy on Eclipse and the Brigade knew where they were.? Corran said, as Jacen picked up his lightsaber a glint in his eye, that Corran knew very well. ?You want to spar? Great, not again.?

Jacen grinned and lit his blue-green blade. ?Of course, Corran. You?re one of the best and with Aunt Mara being pregnant and all . . .? His sentence trailed off as Corran lunged at the young Jedi. ?Ok, well, here we go.?

As they blocked and parried, Corran opened himself up to the Force, reveling in Jacen?s bright presence and drawing strength from his newfound power. As the two friends fought, Jacen became stronger and positively ebbed in the Force. He had never seen the boy draw on the Force so much. Then, out of the blue, Corran felt fear run through his veins. Something he hadn?t felt in a long time, since he had to rescue Mirax from Admiral Daala. He noticed Jacen had stopped fighting and stood there, an odd expression on his face. Corran knew what had cause the fear to course through his body. One of his children were in trouble and needed his help, he looked toward Jacen . . .

?Corran, love?? Mirax said, waving a hand in front of his eyes. Her eyes searched his, trying to piece together what her husband was thinking. The sadness shone through the fire in her eyes, bringing him even more toward despair. Though she couldn?t sense it like his friends, she knew exactly what he was thinking.

He smiled sadly. ?So

5. Jaggie_Jaya

Jaggie_Jaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2002
    I liked it, I thought that it was a little sad about Jysella. I was thinking that you could have killed Rostek Horn instead of Jysella. But it might not have worked out right. I still love it! Keep writing!

6. KataiJade

KataiJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2002
    I just caught up with the last couple of posts. I haven't had time to read for a while. I love the psts. Keep them coming.

7. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    JJ, KJ, thank you. glad you liked it.

anyway, UP!

8. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    up again! :D *looks around for CaptZ* nope not here either . . . now where on earth could he be? [face_mischief] guess i just have to and steal my books back . . .

9. Jaggie_Jaya

Jaggie_Jaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2002
    I'm upping this one too, I really liked the last post. I know that I already said that, but I'll say it again. I really liked the last post! 8-} ;) :D

10. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
    good post
    up
    up
    :D

11. Mira_Terrik

Mira_Terrik Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2002
    <delurks> Yes, I know I've been bad. 8-}

I've been keeping up, MJ, just haven't replied. My bad. Won't happen again. :D

Great posts, by the way! ;)

12. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    naughty naughty Mira. well guys here's the next post. im bored what can i say?
    Luke breathed a sigh of relief when he felt Corran?s darkness fade away into the stars. They were almost done organizing their strike, ready to move the next morning. There were minor details still being worked out but they got the gist of it figured out. Jaina, Kyp, Jag, Corran, Jacen, Ganner, Karrde, Wedge, Face, Kell, Wes, and Zekk were all going undercover to the lead Peace Brigade ship to rescue Tenel Ka, whereas Luke, Mara, Shada, Lowbacca, Tahiri, Soontir, Danni, Tycho, Hobbie, the rest of the Wraiths, Sharr and Piggy were all going down to the surface of Coruscant. Once Tenel Ka was aboard the Wild Karrde Jacen, Jaina, Corran, Face and Kell will be meeting up with the team on the shaped planet of Coruscant.

Luke shuddered at the thought of returning to the now ruined planet-wide city. The Force nexus was still there and the dark side grew stronger as he went closer to the former capital. He never believed what Jacen had said about the dark side, he knew that everything had a good and bad side. It was a choice to turn into a dark Jedi and it was most certainly hard to resist the raw power of the Force. However after seeing his nephew control that raw power, he knew that for once Jacen was right.

Mara came up beside and rested her head on his shoulder. ?You know FarmBoy, we decided I'm not going along to the surface.? Luke turned to his wife abruptly.

?You aren?t?? he asked, she nodded, causing his neck to hurt. He winced as she lifted her head up and smiled. ?Then who?s going instead of you??

She smiled even more when a petite, dark-haired woman, dressed in a combat jumpsuit walked into the room. The shock in the room was evident when the former Chief of State entered the conference room. ?What? Can?t you guys get over your shock and fill me in on what?s going on??, Leia asked, causing Jaina to remain speechless. Leia pointed at her daughter. ?See, she can be shut up!?

Everyone but Jaina laughed. ?I wish I had that effect on her. Then maybe I would actually live down the kissing the Yuuzhan Vong thing.? Kyp said, as Jaina glared at him.

?No, Kyp. You can?t live that down with any of us. After all you were the one trying to kiss my girlfriend.? Jag said, as Kyp blushed a bright red. Luke laughed, realizing what his sister had done to the atmosphere. It was so like her, always doing the diplomatic thing.

?So I take it Leia?s coming instead of you?? Luke asked, as his twin walked over to him. She smiled up at him, mocking him at the same time.

Soontir groaned. ?Great, I thought the Solo twins were bad enough. Now I have to go with the Skywalker twins? We?re going to get into even more trouble now!? he said, making the Luke and Leia laugh.

?Just wait until Jacen and Jaina join us. Then you will really have to look out for trouble.? Leia said, as Jag groaned.

?Just you wait, Father. You are going to regret going with them.? Jag said, as Jaina playfully slapped him on the shoulder. ?Ouch, now why did you do that??

?Do you really want to know?? she asked as Kyp came up behind Luke.

?On the other hand, I need all of my body intact. I?ll leave that question alone.? Jag said, as Luke turned his back on Jaina and Jag.

?You wanted something, Durron?? Mara asked, glaring at Kyp. Luke waved a hand
    impatiently in Mara?s direction.

?Don?t pay any attention to her. She still has hormones left over from her pregnancy. She doesn?t really hate you. She just has an aversion to you.? Luke said, causing his wife to slap him hard in his midsection. ?Ouch.?

?Ouch is right Skywalker. Imagine what else I can do to you.? she said, as Wedge approached the trio. Leia was laughing silently, her laughter however echoing in his mind. He glared at his sister, making her laugh even harder.

?So Leia, you instead of Jade here, are going to Coruscant?? Wedge asked, as Kyp quietly ran away before the former Emperor?s Hand could do anything to him

13. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    kay im just going to do a quick up for the night and then im off to bed. and then off to church i go. hey CaptZ if you read this tonight, care to spend some time together either tomorrow or mon? :D give me a quick email. nice talking to yah today and to everyone else ENJOY!

14. Captain_Zephyr

Captain_Zephyr Jedi Youngling

Jul 8, 2002
    "It was so like her..."

"You?re evil, purely evil."

"he said before Mara cut him off with a kiss."

"Now what were going to do, Jaina?"

Just some quirks about your writing that probly only I would notice. The first one I posted is one of the idiosyncracies you use all the time and I don't even think you realize it. The second one, I thought that you only referred to me with that one? hmmm... I'll have to annoy you some more I think. Third and fourth.... well.... we know what's always on your mind.

Don't mind me, the rest of you. Please. I'm just crazy. Every author has their own quirks and these four are just some of the most common in her writing.

15. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    CaptZ, ok this time I'm referring to you. You're evil purely evil. :D hmm, you can annoy me but how come i can never bother you? are you gonna come by or not? thanks anyway CaptZ.

UP!!!!!!!

16. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    here ya go. the start of the rescue [face_devil] so CaptZ, you haven't called or emailed me yet. I'm hurt.
    Jaina sighed and leaned back in her seat as the small assault frigate lumbered toward the huge lead Peace Brigade ship. Since she wasn?t piloting the shuttle, she could relax and concentrate on her Force disguise. She looked over at Kyp and Jag, Kyp already using his disguise, his hair a light brown and his eye a pale blue whereas Jag . . . well Jag was interesting. He had red hair and his eyes were the same green as they were before. Jaina had to hold back her laughter when she saw her fiancee after they had dyed their hair and everything. Jaina herself had dyed her hair an auburn color and her colored contacts matched Jag?s eye color. When she had stepped out of the dressing aboard the Wild Karrde she saw everyone?s jaw drop because she was also wearing a very tight fitting dark- blue jumpsuit that showed well a lot.

Being the only girl fit Jaina very well because of her alias, the woman bodyguard for womanless Kyp. Her now auburn hair was tied back from her face showing the enormous amount of makeup, her green eyes accented heavily by black eyeliner and a midnight blue eyeshadow that matched her revealing jumpsuit. Jag was to play her brother, who was captured and enslaved by the head Peace Brigader, Face and Karrde, who was the second in command. Face had covered up his scar and Karrde has dyed his hair blond and shaved his beard off.

Kyp was Jag?s actual owner, whom decided he wanted to buy him back and wanted to see what the lead could for him. Wes was the navigation pilot who was supposed to stay on the ship but would be helping Ganner, Zekk and Kell find Tenel Ka onboard the ship. Jacen had also dyed his hair blond and was going with the main group to stall for time as the other group searched for his beloved Wedge would be backup in case anything went along with Corran, who both had dyed their hair too,light brown and auburn respectively. They would remain in the shadows as Face and Kyp had their ?problem? figured out by the president of the Peace Brigade.

Since Ganner, Zekk, and Kell would not be noticed by the others, they had not ordained a disguise. Ganner would help Kell with his Force disguise while Zekk helped Wes get past everyone onboard. All the Jedi except for Jaina, carried their lightsabers, Corran holding on to hers, since she didn?t have anywhere to hide hers. She would remain in the shadows with her brother, Wedge, and Corran. If anything came up, like trouble, they would be the ones to handle it.

?Hey Goddess you in there?? Kyp, or should she say Ric, asked her. Jaina threw a grin in his direction and nodded.

?No more calling me Goddess. I?m Anara now, your very loyal bodyguard. ? she answered as Jag sat down next to her. She smiled up at him, as Kyp pushed him out of the way.

?Hey!? Jag exclaimed as Kyp laughed. He glared at him, as Jaina lent a helping hand to Jag but instead of her helping him up she ended up on the floor too.

?So do you want me to kick your butt, shoot you with a blaster or cut to pieces with my lightsaber?? Jaina asked, trying to untangle herself from Jag?s arms around her.

?How about a kiss?? Jag murmured as Kyp threw them a disgusted look.

?How about no?? Jaina said, teasing him as she tossed her ponytail over her shoulder.

?You know, my slave and my bodyguard are not supposed to playing around on the floor. It just looks bad.? Kyp said, as Jag threw out his legs and tripped him. ?Ok, Jaina you can officially kill him now!?

Jaina smiled wickedly as Jag pulled her down in a kiss. You know Jaina, you should put at least some shields up! Kyp said, trying tog et away from the kissing couple. I wonder what your wedding night will be like.

Shut up, Kyp before I kill you too. Jaina thought as she pulled away from Jag.

?Aww come on , one more kiss?? Jag asked, as Jaina kicked him in the shins and he let her go.

?Remind me again why I?m marry

17. Captain_Zephyr

Captain_Zephyr Jedi Youngling

Jul 8, 2002
    Long post. Only problem is that I didn't get past this line:

"?How about a kiss?? Jag murmured as Kyp threw them a disgusted look."

18. kasiaskywalker

May 1, 2002
    wonderful post
    up!

19. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    TRAITOR SPOILERS! but only lines!!!! CaptZ, now why couldnt you get past that line? i thought you were over me?! :D lol. sorry couldnt help that. why cant you get your mind out of the gutter and realize I'm just writing a story. anyway, here's the next post and its a long one.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ganner watched as the others left, waiting for the signal it was safe to come out. Wes raised his hand in a two-fingered salute, signaling it was almost safe. Then came the ?Yub, Yub, Commander? Wes?s infamous phrase and Ganner stepped out of the darkness which hid him. He saw Zekk and Kell come out too, their faces determined yet playful.

?Gee, that was interesting. A woman leading the Peace Brigade? Let alone one exiled from the Chiss?? Kell said, causing Zekk to draw a sharp breath. Tainer turned to him. ?What??

?How come you knew who she was?? the former Dark Jedi asked.

?I?m informed on everything, Zekk. My wife is a Jedi who has been in the Unknown Regions for some time. Hali there disappeared awhile ago, causing some suspicion on what she was doing.? Kell replied as Wes stood up and walked toward the landing ramp. He turned to the hidden three and shot them an impatient look.

?Are you coming or not? I thought we had a Queen mother to save.? Wes said, causing the others to grumble.

?And I thought I was the one to say when we were going since I have a close bond to Jacen which means I know where Tenel Ka is being held. But no, Mr. Immaturity has to lead the expedition.? Ganner grumbled as he reached out into the Force to sense the Queen Mother of Hapes. Something felt wrong, Ganner knew it yet it took awhile to figure it out.? Sithspawn!?

Wes turned to Ganner, a questioning look in his eyes. ?What?s wrong now??

?I can?t sense Tenel Ka. I just felt this empty spot in the Force. They?ve got ysalamiri somewhere, possibly near Tenel Ka.? Ganner said, wiping everyone?s memory as they passed by, going toward the emptiness Ganner felt.

?Great, just what we need. Ganner are you taking care of the other half of people?? Zekk asked, drawing on the Force to make sure no one knew they were there.

?I most certainly am. Jacen isn?t liking it too much though.? Ganner said, wincing at Jacen?s thought. Sorry, buddy. But that?s the way we have to do things. Plus they?ve got ysalamiri around Tenel. He heard Jacen?s reply through the Force and chuckled. The Solo kid was always optimistic but when it came to saving his longtime friend, he wasn?t too sure now if Zekk and Ganner could save her .

?Don?t worry, Jace, we will I promise.? Zekk whispered right when Ganner felt the Force disappear. Zekk looked at the handsome Jedi and relayed Ganner?s thoughts into one word. ?Uh oh.?

?Wait, why did you say ?Uh oh??? Wes asked, turning his head slightly. Kell stopped in his tracks apparently knowing what had happened. He threw Wes a look and Wes shrugged his shoulders. ?Why are you guys so worried? We?ve got Explosion Boy here. Or at least we did.?

Kell had disappeared leaving the trio facing a guard with blasters turned on them. ?Great he deserts us now!? Zekk muttered, his lightsaber in his hand ready to deflect any bolts coming his way. Ganner stood still, analyzing the situation. It was two Force blind Jedi and one immature Wraith against ten Peace Brigaders holding their weapons in their faces.

?Now, where you think you?re going?? one of them asked, as Ganner noticed a movement behind the group.

?There.? Wes said, pointing at the turbolift that led to the prisoner cells. He noticed the movement was Kell planting explosives and knew to move backward. Then he noticed three more guards behind Kell, wearing ysalamiri packs on their backs. The explosive expert apparently had already noticed the armed people around him and ducked one of their swings. The well-built man came up in a defensive crouch, ready to fight. In the meantime he had thrown his pack over the ten guards and it landed right in Wes?s hands. He waved for them to get away and mo

20. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    *sigh* UPP!!! so i used another one of CaptZ lines hes uses when he annoys me again. i do love yah but heck, you have some classic lines i love to use. hope you liked the last post. alright. tiem to get off.

21. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    UP!!!! isnt anyone here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh, people read!

22. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    I just found this story and I love it! New post up soon!

23. kasiaskywalker

May 1, 2002
    great post!
    Ganner & Tenel Ka WOW!!!
    UP!!
    :D

24. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    thanks you too. been away from teh comp for way too long. hopefully more soon. DWB and DRL have interfered so you might have to wait. so here it goes UPWARD!!!!!

25. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    just another up. *sigh* i hate doing this. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.