main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi VS Sith: 1000 years after ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterYoda98, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    Okay, it's going to be a tad diffrent... just read the info below. :)

Mission for Jedi

Matthias ((And whatever Jedi are here)) is suppost to find missing persons on an outer-rim planet named Konoma. He is suppost to rescue them and take them back to the temple.

Mission for Sith

You have already captured those people, and are holding them haustage (Which is why they are missing to the Jedi.) You are suppost to find the Jedi they send and destroy them.

2. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Basic
    Name: Fossik
    Species: Ewok
    Bio (History): Born on Endor, at an early age Fossik was gifted with the Force, he was raised and trained at the Jedi temple, He rose through the Jedi ranks until he become a skilled Jedi Master and joined the Council. Years have past and Fossik is now a Jedi Master in the Jedi Council, he is skilled with the lightsaber and strongth with the Force.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Black
    Hair/Skin/Fur Color: light brown
    Weight: 1 meter
    Height: 95lbs
    Clothing: Jedi robes and Jedi cloak, utility belt, gimer stick. (Same kind of things that Yoda wore and had)
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: None

The Force
    Afflation (Jedi or Sith): Jedi
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): Mini Lightsaber (like Yoda's)
    Lightsaber Color: Purple
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Jedi Master, etc): Jedi Master

I'm not sure about the Weight and Height and can he speak english or do I need a translator/Comlink thing? Can I be in the Council?

3. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    Well, everything is okay except the training under Yoda and Mace... not even Yoda lived for 1000 years. And anyways, you prob would have died at the Jedi Purdge. Maybe you could just change your age?

Oh, and it's fine about being in the council and the weight and hight seems about right. :)

4. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Can we add stuff too? what I mean is can a master send his apprentice out to steal relics from the Jedi Temple? Or to find ancient sith relics?

5. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    I'm not sure what to put for Age

6. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    And you could have prob talk english. :)

I don't see why not, but try to follow the mission somewhat. :) Anyone want to get started?

IC: Matthias hopped into his personall ship, the Ice Phoenix, and sat down in the pilots seat. This was going to be pretty hard. The new temple has been belt on Coruscant once again, like over a thousand years before. He fired up the engine.

7. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    how does it look now?

8. JFettG

JFettG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    I'll be Mencious but do I have to put my stats up?

9. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    You need to use this:::

Character Forms

Basic
    Name:

Physical Description
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Skin Color:
    Weight:
    Height:
    Clothing:
    Basic Description of all:
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc:

The Force
    Afflation (Jedi or Sith):
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc):
    Lightsaber Color:
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Jedi Master, etc):

10. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    OOC: Oh, that looks cool! :D

11. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: What looks cool? My profile?

12. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    OOC: Yeah, your profile. :)

13. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: yup, yours is kool too! well so far were the only Jedi Council Members, if I may ask can you and I be like Yoda and Mace Windu in the sense of were the two many members and leaders of the council, your like Yoda and I'm like Mace Windu or something.

14. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    Okay, I'll start too.

Protius strolled down the hallways of the new Sith temple, to the hangar where his ship was. It was a republic shuttle, shiny and sleek. It had the smell of a new ship, except of course, the awful smell of burnt flesh in the cockpit. The pilot and the co-pilot had fought valiantly, but had eventually felt the burn of his blades through thier necks.

Also Protius was troubled. His Master, Darth Athrenino, while a good master, had seemed rather odd to Protius over the last few days, ever seince the capture of the hostages. Athrenino Kept calling Protius,"old Friend" and "my long time apprentice." even though they had only known each other for little over two years. And the strange incantations that Athrenino insisted He, Protius take part in. Athrenino made him kneel, and spoke over him in a tounge that Protius did not know. And the headaches and strange visions that Protius kept having, It was if Athrenino had put something in his head, and it was trying to rip free.....

Protius boarded the ramp to his ship, and sat down in one of the luxurious seats that the passangers usally sat in.
    He had been reassinged and was not happy.
    Protius had been looking over the hostages and going to Athrenino's strange cerimoines for about a week now, and that was fine with him. He took delight in scaring the living hell out of the hostages with his Sith powers, and conducting his duties to his master with little or no effort put forth.

But now, Athrenino had assiged him to a mission that could very well get him killed.

He was instructed to go to the old Sith temple, deep under the sands of Tantooine, and retrive something that his master wanted very badly.

The Body of the Orginal Darth Protius.

"what in the hell goes on in his mind is a mystery to me." He thought to himself.
    why would his great master Athrenino want Protius Body for? To place on his mantle?
    He chuckled softly and decided it was better not to ask, but just to do as he was told, and be done with it.

The shuttle whined as the engines started up and the pilots prepared to take him to Tantooine to achoplish his mission.

Now if he could only do something about these damned headaches.......

15. Master_of_Darkness

Master_of_Darkness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Oh, and for the Sith. I also request the Sith Council thing :p

16. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002

Basic
    Name:Darth valintine
    Species:sith
    Bio (History):Unknown

Physical Description
    Eye Color:black
    Hair Color:brown
    Skin Color:hawwain
    Weight:106
    Height:6.2
    Clothing:black pants,black shirt,overcoat
    Basic Description of all:
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc:

The Forcestrong
    Afflation (Jedi or Sith):sith
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc):two
    Lightsaber Color: red
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Jedi Master, etc):Aprentice
    -----signature-----
    In the technology of peace

17. Master_of_Darkness

Master_of_Darkness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    In the dark halls of the Sith Temple, appeared a large and powerful figure, a robe barred around his body. He walked in a strange way, looking from his hood to the halls. He entered the main chambers of the Temple slowly.

"Greetings," he spoke darkly.

He slowly took off his hood, revealing his pale white face. He looked quickly around, and then hovered in the air, wandering around the chamber.

18. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    Protius had long ago fallen asleep. The trip to Tantooine was a long one, and he had no intent of spending time talking to the Idiot pilot, or the two stewards, who, in his opinion, were only just a little smarter than the pilot, and that was an unerving thought. While he slept, he had a vison. He dreampt he was in an arena, being blasted by clonetroopers, writhing in pain, dying. A young man grabbed his body and took it to a place that Protius had never seen before, it was dark, cold. A place that Protius in a thousand years, would never had set foot.
    More pain.
    The young man begins to cry.
    "I am proud of you, Menicous, you have fought well..."
    (Menicous? the traitor? The one who returned to the Jedi after the Death of Protius? No, It couldn't be...)
    "Master, please dont die, you cant die, Im not yet a Knight!!"
    (Master?! But Mencious' Master was the Original Darth Protius...What is this?!! What Am I seeing?!!)
    More pain.......
    Death.....
    A voice...
    "see what I have seen, boy, feel what I have felt, know what I know...."
    A woman......
    (my god, she's bueatiful...)
    "Malicon......"
    (Protius true name...)
    "you have come back to me..."
    (WHAT IS THIS?!!!!!)
    "Yes, m'love, but I soon will go, alas, I cannot stay for more than a moment.."
    (GO?!!! GO WHERE?! YOU'RE DEAD PROTIUS!! I AM PROTIUS NOW!!!!!)
    a kiss.....
    (Protius........?)
    The original Darth Protius looks at the new Darth Protius and utters a single word...
    "SOON........"

Protius awakes from the vison, nearly screaming. He puts his hand to his mouth and catches himself. He looks up, and sees the young female stewardess looking at him, a soft smile on her young, bueatiful face.

"hard dreams M'lord?"

He looks at her, expecting to lose control and start yelling at her but to his shock, he begins to speak, words coming from his mouth, that he had no conrol over.

"Yes, Indeed, young lady, hard Dreams indeed."
    (Dammit thats not what I wanted to say!!!!)

The young lady looked behind her at the pilot who made some motion to her.

"Sir, we are here."
    "Thank you..."
    (Dammit why am I saying these things?!!)

Protius shook his head, clearing his thoughts, and settled back in his plush, soft chair. He strapped on his harness and prepared to land on the planet and get this mission OVER with.

(I have a bad feeling about this.....Damn these headaches!!!!!)

The engines of the shuttle breathed a sigh of relief as it touched down on tantooine.
    Darth Protius exited the shuttle and prepared for what lay ahead.

Whoever or whatever it may be.......

19. Darth_Athrenino

Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    Darth Athrenino jumped out of his bed, covered in sweat. For the past six years, he had been having the same nightmarish dream. He walked towards his balcony and stood overlooking the barren landscape. a thousand years had since past, but that gruelsome image still exsisted.
    That nightmarish dream, was himself. The way he used to be, the way he thought he'd always be...
    But now, all that has changed. He turned and looked into the mirror. Scars covered the entire right side of his body.
    His face was disfigured by the damage the arena caused had as it collasped in on it's self. Darth Athrenino,turned away in disgrace.
    "I'm no more than the monster, that began this war..."
    He turned and looked down the balcony, than the horrible memories flashed, and he fell flat upon his face, he began too scream. Hoping someone could hear him. But no one, he was alone with his dream...

20. Eriwo_Jolon

Eriwo_Jolon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    I hope it's not too late to join?

Basic
    Name: Darth Kareine
    Species: Falleen
    Bio (History): Kareine was born to an impoverished family on the planet Falleen. The name she was given at birth was Krezia, a type of Falleenian flower; but when she became a Sith she changed it to Kareine which means "shadow" in her native tongue. The feudal society of Falleen was a harsh training ground for the woman who would become Sith. Her childhood and early teens were filled with abuse by the nobles of her world and later she was used as a "play" thing because of her beauty.

Falleen rarely show emotion and the hatred she kept buried inside festered until her 13th year. It was then that a Sith Lord, visiting Falleen, discovered her in the back alleys of the capital city. He saw that she was strong with the Force and well on her way to the dark side, so he took her away to train.

She excelled in her study of the dark side and soon became a Sith Lord herself. She prefers subtlety to brute force and rarely resorts to using the Force to achieve her goals. The Falleen have the ability to exude pheromones that can control the perceptions of others, so she often gets what she wants in that way.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Dark Orange
    Hair Color: Silver
    Skin Color: Green (green scales)
    Weight: 150
    Height: 6'0
    Clothing: Red Leather tunic with black flowing cape attached to elaborate shoulder epaulets, black dress slit down both sides to reveal thigh-high red leather boots. Gold belt with twin light sabers on either side.

The Force
    Afflation: Sith
    Lightsaber: Two sabers with blades half the length of normal lightsabers. She uses them in tandem.
    Lightsaber Color: Both are Orange

21. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Basic
    Name: Ben Skywalker (note: he was named after his greeeat grandfather. and a descendent of the Skywalkers.)
    Species: human
    Bio (History): he was found in the outer rim on an uncharted planet by an exiled Jedi master Cogen. his parents dissapeared when he was 3. it was 3 months later when he was found by Master Cogen. he traveled with Cogen to dagaboh where he lived the next 10 years. during that time he was trained in the ways of the jedi, of the force. when he was 13 his master caught a mysterious illness so they left dagaboh and headed to coruescant. they never reached coruscant instead they were attacked by pirates they got away but their ship was badly damaged and Ben's master's condition was worsening.
    they some how made it to Hoth where Ben was directed by the force to find a rare furist (its a small animal that glows in the dark and has amazing healing powers.)
    he found it after rescueing it from a feroucious beat. soon his master health returned and they stayed on Hoth for 4 years.
    they soon left and headed to tatoonie where Ben would take a trial that his master had set up. he passed the trials and was pronounced a knight by his master. his master gave him blessing and left, never to be seen in that life again.
    for a year Ben traveled, and helped people and meditated disputes. at age 18 he now is ready to take on a pawadawan.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: reddish brown
    Skin Color: a light tan
    Weight: 115
    Height: 5 feet and 8 inches
    Clothing: (like what Luke wore in the beginning of ROTJ)
    Basic Description of all: Birth mark in the middle underside of his right hand.

The Force
    Afflation: Jedi
    Lightsaber: two double bladed lightsabers. one is his spare.
    Lightsaber Color: his regular one has a blue and green blade. his spare has a red and a pearl white blade.

22. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    hmmm, okay, you can have two double-bladed sabers, as long as you don't use that at the same time, deal?

23. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Uh...I lost my profile when I asked you about it...

EDIT: Oh, duh. I forgot about reading my sent messages...

24. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    Darth Protius strolled down the ramp to where his speeder had been prepared for him by the pilot and the stewards.

"all is ready m'lord" the pilot spoke in a whimpering voice. He was full of fear, Protius could sense. Fear of the mission, fear of being discovered by the Jedi, and, most importantly, fear of Protius. Protius smiled and looked at him. After all, he fed of fear Did Protius. It was a high for him, a cheap thrill.
    "Delicous" Protius hissed.
    The pilot cringed, and departed to find something better to do. FAR away from Protius.

"M'lord?" The young stewardess said.
    Darth Protius turned and looked at her with a mixture of Disgust and impatience.
    "Yes, what is it?"
    "Youll find what youre looking for that way m'lord, in the junlan wastes." She spoke with no fear in her heart or mind, pointing southwest to an open desert, and beyond that, a mountian range.
    Protius was stunned. He had told no one why he had came here, and he had no Idea how the young stewardess knew what he was looking for. Perhaps someone had told her the Directions to what he was looking for, but not exactly WHAT Protius was after.
    He smiled, "and just what is that way young lady?" he inquired of her, his disgust and impatince gone, replaced with curiostiy.
    "The sith Temple, M'lord"
    Protius had to catch himself. He was flabbergasted. How could she know that? Protius himself didnt even know where it was, and he was a Sith Lord. How could this lowly stewardess know where it was?
    "HOW do you know that?!!" He said, nearly on the verge of hystaria.
    "I dunno,"she said shrugging her shoulders."I just do i guess. A feeling. Something......familiar."
    Protius knew she wasnt lying. She knew where it was, but, genuinely did not know how she knew.
    "Alright," he spoke reilizing it was hotter than hell on Tantooine, and the sooner he got on the speeder, the sooner the wind would be whipping through his hair, cooling him off.
    "But we're going to have a chat when I get back, is that clear, young Lady?
    "Crystal M'lord"
    "good. get inside the shuttle and keep your eyes open for gawkers or anyone thats curious, if you are asked, youre here on a routine survaying misson for the republic. Understand?"
    "Yes, M'lord."
    "Tell the pilot, and the other stewards too. And the engineer, he's an Idiot, and will babble on about anything. If he doesnt keep quiet, tell him hell have to answer to me when I return."
    "Yes m'lord."
    "Good. Now get inside before you catch sunstroke, or before a sandstorm comes.
    "Yes M'lord," the young lady spoke while Protius got on his speeder and starting it up. The whine of the engine was like a thunderbolt, shattering the silence of the desert and reverbing off the rocks and mountians. "And, M'lord?"
    "Yes?"
    "Good luck, and be careful"
    Usally Protius would have chastised her for saying that, but something came over him and he looked at her and smiled.
    "You too Karina, you too."
    (Why do I care about what happens to her and why am I saying these things?!!!!)
    Protius goosed the accelarator on his speeder and was off, across the desert to the Junlan wastes, Where the origial Sith temple lay. The wind blowing through his hair felt good, and even though he was disturbed by his actions,(being kind was not one of his strong suits. he was like a child who enjoyed pulling the wings off of flies, or kicking a dog just for the pleasure of it)
    he knew it must have something to do with the headaches he had been having ever since Athernino started making him take part in his strange cerimoines. Oh well, he'd take something when he got back to the shuttle, and be his old self in no time. But as for now, the desert was whipping by, the mountians in the distance growing closer by the second, like giants growing out of the desert floor. and while he rode he heard one word in his mind
    "SOON"
    Protius was afriad of what he might find in the temple, but knew he had a duty. But, somehow he had a feeling that something was waiting for him there, something old and ancient, as old as Athernino himself....
    Something...

Or someone......?

25. DARTH_VALINTINE

DARTH_VALINTINE Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2002
    Basic
    Name:Darth valintine
    Species:sith
    Bio (History):unknown

Physical Description
    Eye Color:black
    Hair Color:brown