main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi VS Sith: 1000 years after ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterYoda98, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_of_Darkness

Master_of_Darkness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    As he arrived on Sarapin, he slowly went out of his ship. He scouted around his area, no sign of any Sith. He went back to his landed ship, opening up the transmitter,

"Let's just hope this will work,"

He then turned it on,

"To any Sith who can here, upon the planet Sarapin, a Sith Lord is awaiting with information upon recent events,"

2. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    OOC: POST 100!!!!!! W00T W00T!!!!!!!

EDIT: **** you Master_Of_Darkness!!! :mad:

3. Master_of_Darkness

Feb 15, 2002
  4. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    OOC: well im off for tonight. Dont kill me off while im gone! LOL! Bye all have fun and ill be back around 4pm CST tomorrow

5. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    OOC: Okay! Hey, no offence to other Siths, but you are about 10 times better then every other sith at RPing. ;)

6. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Fossik followed behind Matthias, his hood hid his face, but the gleam of his dark eyes could be seen, his cloak was wrapped around him and he walked with his Gimer stick, you couldn't tell that he was an Ewok because his cloak and hood hid his fur and and face. He looked like a small cripled being, but there was more to Fossik then meets the eye, the Force was strong with him as was his Lightsaber.

Fossik looked at Master Jalak face and read it and turned to Senator Radnor and bowed, "Thank you for your kindness and your ship Senator, the Jedi are thankful as I and Master Jalak." He knew how Matthias felt about the Senator, He felt and sense something more to the Senator, but Fossik didn't care to sure it with Master Jalak, he did not need to know for now. All that matter was the mission, some how he felt the Sith were involved with this mission.

7. Master_of_Darkness

Feb 15, 2002
    WAHHHHHH!!!! I hate you, JMY, I hate you!

*runs sobbing all the way home, comes back with big brother, he beats the crap outta JMY, and then throws him in a trashcan*

[face_devil]

:p

:D

I just haven't got really started in RPing yet ( I've had years of experience... and weeks of nothing to do :p ), and, and and.... he's just describing stuff about his beginning storyline... and and... :p
    It just has commentary, and... and... it has come to realism yet... and and.....

*has big brother once again kick JMY's ass*

[face_devil]

8. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: speak for yourself JMY. I'm not meaning this to say he is not good, but I am really good at RPing myself. Who was the only one to get Strider when he was godmoding?

9. Master_of_Darkness

Feb 15, 2002
    OOC: BS-SL is a great RPer, he's been pretty good in the KOTR RPG. He knows his stuff.

10. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Speaking of which MOD, do you know where DamastaLukeSkywalker is? I need him or Darth_Green_Guy to continue my own story in that thread.

11. Master_of_Darkness

Feb 15, 2002
    I seriously think, with the summer coming on, he's off for a little while. I'll continue the RPG soon, I won't let it die.

12. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: I'll be back in the morning, hopefully, Now I'm starting to get the feel of being a Ewok Jedi! And for the man, whos going to get his big brother to beat JMY's ass, you'll have to take me on, trust me I haven't even got started with rping :)

13. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    Hey, sorry! Actually, you two are also up their. It's all the other sith that suck... really, you guys are good. :)

14. Master_of_Darkness

Feb 15, 2002
    Oh yeah.... sure...

*has a She-Man Butch come and kick JMY's ass and stuff it in a trashcan*

:p

15. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    *Hops out of the trash can and smurks* Okay, I lie! See, that's really crappy RPing right their... PROOF!!!

(JK! :p )

16. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    I guess nobody is here, huh?

17. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    I'm here, but I snuck on the computer, hehehe

18. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    oohhhh, evil!!! [face_devil]

19. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    but I got to go to bed soon, its really late.

20. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    OOC: Okay, we should prob get this thing started for today! :)

21. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    ready when you are.

22. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
  23. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    hello Adelaide, Hey Matthias, you post and I will post. cause I already posted last, if you read it.

24. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Brins, tired of Protius whining and kissing ass, wheels around and slaps him with the back of his hand. The sheer force of the blow knocks Protius back into the Great doors, and splits his lip open. Pain rips through Protius' back and head, and for a moment he is unaware to where he is.

"Ive just about had enough of you, Protius,"
    Brins spoke through clenched teeth, as he loaded the orignial Protius body on the speeder.
    "I've only known you for about an hour, and already I can't stomach you, you whiny little simpleton. Youre a disgrace, and I ought to leave you here to rot,but, I will return to the ship, and once I have secured Protius body aboard, I shall return for you with the ship, and we shall go before Athernino together, and I will tell him of your dishonor to his old friend, the original Darth Protius. For what he does to you will be far worse than anything that I MIGHT do to you."

Protius just sat and glared at Brins, blood trickling out of the corner of his mouth, and glared at Brins, making no effort to hide the hate in his eyes.

"As you wish, LORD Brins." he spoke, the hate spewing forth from his mouth, his eyes burning through brins, the hate overwhelming him.

"You'd best whipe that look off of your face Protius," Brins hissed. "I'd hate to have to kill you." And with that Brins left to go back to the ship, leaving Protius alone in the canyon, to wait until he returned.....

OOC: I hope this is okay with you BS_SL .

25. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    Matthias fired up the ship as Fossik buckled up, though part of the seat belt was above his head.
    "Hmmm, what do you think that bomb could have meant? Someone knows we're coming... we should be extra carfull." Matthias strapped himself in and pressed forward on the controls. The ship zipped off the landing platform and shot into the sky of Coruscant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.