main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi VS Sith: 1000 years after ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterYoda98, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    ooc:I wuz kiddin' now, if knight gets on, it'll be a very alive thread! <------Don ask...

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Zed felt the blade in his hand.
    The green glow of the light lit his face.
    "Ah, Raven. I believe we have some catching up to do." said Zed.
    Raven held his red light saber. Then attacked.

3. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Raven started at Zed with the light saber above his head. Once he got close enough he brought it down over Zed's head.

4. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Zed blocked the attack to Zeds head.
    "I can't believe Ban held you at such a hi standered!" said Zed. "You bring discrace to all Jedi!"
    Zed then attacked Raven by swinging his light saber down to his feet and at the same time kicking Raven in the face.

5. RAVEN-BROWN

Jun 18, 2002
    Raven backed off and then felt his face, no blood just pain. "How can I be a disgrace to the Jedi if I was never a Jedi?" Raven asked then attacked him with a side swipe to the right.

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Zed diflected the attack to the right.
    "Your a discrace because you dared put on the robe and made friends with us!"
    Zed knew now that he was fighting a fight that he could not win, well actually he could but at what he guessed more Sith could be on the way.
    But Gleo was up to something and Zed was more worried about that prisoner more than the Sith.

Zed tried to kick the light saber from Raven's hand while he blinded Raven with his light saber.

7. Darth_Athrenino

Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    The shuttle pulled into the docking bay, the sirens flashed and the prison guards ran around searching for the problem, that seemed to be setting off each individual camera sensor.
    ?What?s happening?? Athrenino asked as he stepped off the shuttle, turning to one of the nearby guards.
    ?A Prisoner has been set loose, and now he?s fighting Raven Brown.?
    ?What?? Athrenino screamed as he and Protius both ran towards the prison chamber where they held Zed.

8. RAVEN-BROWN

Jun 18, 2002
    Raven jumped back so that he could recover from the blure in his eyes that was caused by Zed's light saber. Once he recovered form the blindingness he attacked again this time he had both his blades out.

9. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Zed continued to fight Raven. Deflecting his attacks...
    Then in the corner of his eye he saw Gleo! And to Zeds surprise Gleo started to speak to him with the force.
    "I have a thermal detonator!" and winked.
    The next thing Zed knew a huge explosion filled the room. The cell door blasted open.
    And out ran Zed following Gleo.
    "Where are we going?" asked Zed
    "Don't worry just follow me!" said Gleo and he did.
    Zed looked back to the smoke filled cell, he heard the yells... or moans of Raven...
    "Quick in this ventalation shaft!" siad Gleo
    And Zed followed.

10. RAVEN-BROWN

Jun 18, 2002
    The room exploded and Raven was blasted back against the wall; Raven fell to the floor. He got up moments later to see Zed runing out of the room. "We're not done, we'll meet again." Raven yelled then fell back to the floor.

11. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    Darth Athrenino flung open the doors violently to see both Raven and Zed engaging in a Lightsaber duel, Raven seemed to be winning now but Athrenino could not tell from his distance. Protius ignited his two Lightsabers and began a charge towards Zed; Athrenino placed his both of his Lightsabers out stopping Protius dead in his tracks.
    ?No! We will not get involved, this is between the Sith raven and Jedi Master Zed, we shall just watch, as Raven exterminates this bug!?
    Both Protius and Athrenino turned their Lightsabers off and placed them to their sides once more, sitting and watching Zed?s demise.
    Then a flash of Light came acrossed the entire room.
    "M'Lord," Protius replied, "he's gone into the ventalation shaft!"
    "Good, follow him, make sure he doesn't escape!" Athrenino said as he walked towards the fallen body of Raven.

12. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Zed continued to follow Gleo...
    Zed saw a elabrate way of strings telling them which way to go.
    "You've been here awhile?" asked Zed,
    "Yes, but there's no time to talk, just follow!"
    They jumped down two air docks and made a right turn.
    There they looked down into a ship docking bay,
    "Its ungaurded" said Gleo
    They ran into the only ship there.
    "Its the only on without a tracker" said Gleo "And a self destruct device."
    They started the ship and it took off...
    And it jumped into hyper space before anyone knew what happened...

OOC: ok I've got too go now! I escaped. And you can't find me...

13. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    (Before Zed left)
    Protius stepped into the ship and threw the forward controls moving the shuttle away from the ship, making sure that Zed would not be able to escape using their shuttle.
    ?That should fix him!? Protius chuckled as he flew around the perimeter of the transport.

14. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    Athrenino walked towards Raven who was standing in the center of the room dusting himself off, and asked, ?Raven are you ok??

15. RAVEN-BROWN

Jun 18, 2002
    "I'll live master," Raven said. "But my light saber won't. I'll have to use my newly constructed double bladed light saber."

16. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    IC: Zed was well on his way through hyper space.
    "Where are we going Gleo??" asked Zed
    At first Gleo didn't say anything then turned to Zed.
    "I have been in that prison for years! But I found a way to escape from my cell. From there I could get into the ventilation systems, which gave me access to every part of the ship. There I made contact with my fellow friends and there they sent that ship as a simple offering to the Sith... Zed don't be alarmed but I myself am a Sith."
    Zed didn't really care what Gleo just said but Gleo thought Zed was mad for some reason.
    "Anyway," said Gleo "I was once a Sith, but the Sith have become greedy and I don't agree with them anymore. The Sith used to be something but now all we are is feared and hated!"
    "But uh... Where are we going?" asked Zed once again.
    "Oh, to a small moon," said Gleo "There is a small battalion of X-Sith lords. Or Sith that have gone to the light side but don't have the training of a Jedi..."

OOC: ok I got to really go! But I'm glad I escaped! Goodnight! :)

17. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    "I have to admit though you were quite good!" Athrenino replied as he reached for his commtech on his utility belt.
    "Hold on one sec well I contact Protius, and inform him to return."
    Athrenino said as he turned on the main power switch, to the on posistion.

18. RAVEN-BROWN

Jun 18, 2002
    "I've been meaning to ask you something master." Raven said. "I want to return with you to the planet.

19. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    ?Protius, this is your master Athrenino, I need you to return to the ship as soon as possible?we?re leaving no matter what the elder council has said, and Raven is joining us, this is Athrenino over and out!? Athrenino said as he turned the comm. off.
    ?Raven pack whatever you have! And meet us in the main hanger, we?re leaving!? Raven nodded and complied, walking towards his quarters slowly, with a slight limp from the explosion.
    ?Understood, I?ll be there shortly!? raven yelled out as he left the room.

20. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    "Corellia was full of stubborn people anyway." Veila felt anger surge through her as she remembered an especially stubborn person who had almost killed her.

21. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: I'm well aware that there may be someone who can actually fix our fuses, but...I needed to buy sometime I'm getting tired plus I want to move the ship away from this area, so Protius, Brins and Raven I'll post agian tommorrow, good night everyone!

(An hour later?.)
    Raven Brown walked into the docking bay two bags in hand. Athrenino and Protius were already there and waiting for him, as they had promised.
    ?Ah?glad you could make it!? Athrenino yelled over the loud sound of the engines. ?There has been a few alterations to our original plans, it seems that we are needed back at the ship. I just got a transmission from the head technician there, he states that a few transmissions have blown and since Protius is our best technician, he is needed. So we will head on back, but be prepared to leave again shortly.? Athrenino said as he walked aboard the shuttle followed by both Protius and Raven.
    ?...And watch your head!? Protius shouted as Raven hit his head against the top of the shuttle.
    ?Ouch!? Raven screamed as he stepped inside ands sat down.
    ?Hang on everyone!? Athrenino yelled, as he flew the ship out of the hanger, and towards the Eclipse.

22. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    As Adela contimplated his offer Ruja sat there in silence letting the girl decide..........

23. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    Darth Athrenino stood looking into his tall mirror. For the past ten years, he had been disfigured and hideous, but now?for the first time since that great arena battle, Athrenino felt himself enjoying his own company. He saw himself as the powerful figure he had once been, and although that scared him, the thought that he was almost as powerful as Bane, made him cringe. Suddenly, a tap came upon his door, it was Abrigor the head leader of the elders? council and a long time friend of Athrenino, for Athrenino had once trained him.
    ?Come in!? Athrenino replied as he sat down in a nearby chair. Abrigor, a short chubby man walked towards him as he shut the door behind him.
    ?I heard that you?re planning on disobeying the orders of the council that were set before you yesterday.?
    Abrigor said as he took a seat as well.
    ?Yes, but I assure you that it was not my original intention. I only thought of this because Zed?s demise did not go as planned in fact he escaped, and with no tracker or sensing device, we have no clue where Zed and the other prisoner may have escaped to, thus we have no idea where they can strike next!? Athrenino stated as he stood stretching his long slender limbs.
    ?Yes, but you must obey what we the council has set before you!? replied Abrigor.
    ?No! No matter what the council states I shall not!? Athrenino said as he shook his finger violently into Abrigor?s face in a sign of disagreement.
    ?What?? Abrigor asked, ?Are you stating that you will disobey the council?s verdict? Even if it means your life!?
    Darth Athrenino turned back towards him.
    ?If that?s what it takes then?yes!?
    Abrigor at this moment was astonished, he had never seen this side of his friend before, normally Athrenino would follow Abrigor?s lead, but this time Athrenino proved to be even more independent then Abrigor had once thought.
    ?I see that my discussion with you will not alter your set course any, if that is your wish then I?ll inform Brins to set the coordinates for sector 456, although we can not enter the sector you, Protius and Raven can leave from there. But, I would like to suggest something before you leave M?lord.?
    Athrenino turned and began to pack some things into his briefcase, turning to look at Abrigor only a few times.
    ?Yes? What is it?? Athrenino asked as he continued to pack.
    ?Well?as you understand this particular region is Jedi active at the moment, allow at least for us to send back up or ships to guard and protect you, well you journey back to Iridonia.? Abrigor requested as he walked towards the door.
    ?I may not want to, but I can see that you are truly worried for my safety. And to your request I will comply.? Athrenino smiled and walked over to Abrigor, who was nearly out the door, placed his hands upon Abrigor?s back and grasped onto it, showing his sign of brotherly affection towards Abrigor. Abrigor smiled and returned the affection.
    ?Just be careful?.? Abrigor said as he left, and began the walk back to the council?s room.
    ?I will?I promise?? Athrenino whispered as he watched his friend leave his sight, perhaps for the last time.

24. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    (Hours Later:)

Athrenino approached the ship, just in time as Raven, Protius and another guard hopped into their star fighters. Although, Athrenino did not like the idea to have extra protection especially on his trip back toward Iridonia, he figured that the nearby armies that had pledged to help would see his back up as a sign of weakness and retreat. However, he also knew that if he did not agree to this compromise, he would of never been able to the leave this dreaded star ship.
    ?See you once we Reach Iridonia!? Rave yelled as he started up his main thrusters.
    ?Yeah?Let?s just hope we get there smoothly.? Athrenino replied as he boarded the ship.
    -10 seconds to lift off- the announcer over the speakers ordered. ?10, 09,08, and 07 - Just the sound of the count down made Athrenino edgy. What if Abrigor was right and the Jedi did try and kill him, ?No!!? he thought ?I must have trust in my cover.?
    Just then, the fighters sped off and then the main transport the Lombardo shuttle moved along side of them.
    ?I just hope that everything goes as planned.? Athrenino replied as he fastened his seat belt, and grabbed onto his seat, holding on for dear life. As the ship sped off into the great unknown, Athrenino looked back, but could no longer make out the image of the Eclipse Star Destroyer, now; he was no longer in their care.

25. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    "Yes. I am proud to fell the anger inside you. Come now. I shall take you to the training room, and we will begin you at learning the force ways of the Sith."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.