main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi VS Sith: 1000 years after ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterYoda98, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Adela smiled. Zed. Where are you? You're alot closer than before...

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Zed was releived to heir Adela again.

"Actually, I'm not sure where I am." Zed pauses "I escaped with several X-Sith lords, but I don't know where I am now. For we are hiding out and I don't know for how long"

3. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Adela sighed contentedly. Hmm...it seems almost like you're on the same planet as me or something...Oh, well, I've decided to stay with the Jedi... "Tho I don't see much purpose in it" she said under her breath. I met an old friend and he asked me to become his padawan...

4. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    "Well I'm happy for you" said Zed, though still sensing Adela's hesitation.
    "You know we really should one of these days meet eachother in person."
    Zed chuckles...

5. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Yeah....Umm, Zed?

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002

"So Adela, what planet are you on? Maybe we really can meet in person. Besides I'm getting a little anci staying in hiding here, where ever here is..."

7. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    I'm on Orveaous... Adela was wondering where the prensence of Aled had gone...she had been able to feel it before...

8. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    "Hmm, that name sounds familiar.... Wait, I'm going to ask."
    Zed came out of his meditation,
    "What planet are we on?" asked Zed to the nearest person.
    "We're on the planet Zurclo."
    "Oh, how far is Orveaous from here?" asked Zed.
    "Not to far, Only a parcep from here."
    "Well I would like to go." said Zed

Minutes later...

Zed began to get on the Starfighter,
    "Wait!" said Gleo "I'm coming with you!"
    "Fine, but I have some quick meditation to do." replied Zed

Zed began to meditate...
    "Adela? Can you hear me? I'm on the way over to Orveaous... I should be there shortly"

9. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Adela smiled. Ok.

10. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Brins and Veila quietly walked through the forest, then as if someone had stolen his eyes and he was forever blind Brins lost his connection to the Force. He looke over at Veila who was experiencing the same disconnection with the Force. Ysalamiri! Brins thought. Well, at least the Dark Jedi wouldn't be able to sense them in the Force. He led Veila to the edge of the forest, to the base of a small mountain. Brins turned to her.

"Well, this is i..." Brins was cut off by a stun bolt from above their heads. The next bolt went straight for Veila.

11. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Veila turned around to see a stun bolt go straight to where she had just been. Her eyes widened.

"Close shave."

12. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Before Brins could respond, or pull his lightsaber a hail of stun bolts came from the trees, ripping into him and shutting down his systems into a sleeplike state. But this was only half of the salvo, the other half went for Veila.

13. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Veila didn't see that coming. She blacked out.

14. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    The poorly constructed and rebuilt ship slowly descended into the atmosphere of Orveaous.

As it landed an exit ramp slowly came out and a hatch opened. Out of the hatch came out Jedi Master Zed.

Now where are you Adela? Zed thought.

Zed then went out into planet searching for Adela...

15. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Adela came out of her meditation and looked for Ruja. She couldn't find him, so she went outside of the temple and sat in a place which seemed more peaceful to her. She closed her eyes and crossed her legs, wishing she could find Aled again.

16. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Zed walked, hoping the force would guide him. Then after a short time he saw Adela in the distance to his relief.
    "Hullo!" yelled Zed, "I guess we can finally talk in person."
    Zed slowly walked up to Adela. Sensing she was longing for Aled...

17. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Adela looked up at Zed. "That was quick..."

18. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Zed smiled,
    "Quick! It was to long for my taste, besides I wasn't that far from here after all. So, uh, you hear from Aled at all, I would like to talk to him."

19. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Adela grinned and shrugged her shoulders. "I thought I heard him, but I was also trying to levitate myself at the time, so I kinda lost him..."

20. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Zed realized that he didn't know what to say,
    "So uh.... umm... now what?"
    Zed was rather embarrassed what he had just asked.

21. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Adela stood up and looked at Zed. "Well, I don't know. Maybe find some place to eat if you're hungry?"

22. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Zed realized how hungry he was.
    "Sure!"

23. Darth_Athrenino

Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Okay for anyone who reads these last few posts, the Sith have relocated to this following thread due to inactvity on this thread. You can find us at "The New Sith Order: 1,010 Years after ANH" and for the Jedi you can post at the newly built RPG Thread entitled, "Legacy: 2,000 Years after ANH." Sorry if I may have left out some words, but...I had to make this short. I'm not sure what happened to everyone but these following people are needed in this new Sith thread. Darth-Protius, and Master_Of_Darkness. Everyone else is free to join of course but, I feel that this thread has almost become inactive and will soon be shut down...Thanks, and I hope each of you has no problem with relocating.

24. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Get ready to enter a werid and wacky ending as I had promised to those I knew that once this thread was to go down hill, I would post something wacky and so here it is...

IC: Darth Athrenino walked down the long corridors leading to the main council chamber at least some 89,000 feet from his last location, inside the main hanger. For, the pasted hour or so, a thought plagued his mind, until finally he could not take it anymore. He fell onto the floor and meditated, He saw this place in his mind, where people much like him, ruled this world with an iron hand. Each section of land was named differently, and no two places were the same, no matter where you went.
    He stood and began his long dash towards the hanger where he quickly jumped into a nearby Lambda shuttle, taking off without any delay. His body felt the sudden jolt as the ship quickly hit hyperspace headed for an electrical storm outside the Rubicon maze. Although, he very well knew of the danger he kept pushing the ship until finally it pulled out of hyperspace right before the storm.
    Electrical shockwaves hit the ship with tremendous force pushing Darth Athrenino?s head against the control panel, rendering him unconscious.

25. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: It gets a little bit werider here...Welcome to the Athrenino zone...(Twilight zone music plays.

IC:
    (Hours later): Darth Athrenino woke to find himself in a new world; somehow, his ship had crash-landed on a lush green fertile planet, unknown at this point to him. He looked about him, somehow he had survived the electrical storm to wake up and find himself, half dead on a planet where he had nearly destroyed it is small housing, some in which he had never seen before.
    He began to exit his ship when he heard a loud explosion. He looked out the front window to see some type of being holding a weapon unlike any he had seen before. He was yelling out something to him in basic language. And, Athrenino was so thankful, he had wanted to know so much and where he currently was that, he didn?t care what that creature was holding, but rather what help he could offer him.
    ?Look what you god-done, done to my barn, what kind of moron are you?you?you?? The man broke off for a second, watching as Athrenino stepped slowly out of the ship, then continued to yell and scream.
    ?Excuse me sir, where exactly am I?I seem to be lost, I got trap in some electrical storm and now I can?t find my way back?Can you please help me?? Athrenino asked as he took another step towards the delusional man.
    ?Yeah, I reckon I can help you?HELP you DIE!!!? The man screamed as he shoot some more each time Darth Athrenino defected the small fire that was sent at him. He was quite amazed at the full firepower that this gun had provided to this man. ?OOOEEE!!! I say I?m having a coon huntin? party, this here today!!? The man shouted as he continued to fire upon Athrenino.
    ?Please I don?t mean you harm, I would like to know exactly where I have crashed at?so that I may send a call for help to the others to have them come and rescue me?? Athrenino pleaded, hoping to stop the oncoming fire.
    ?I see?you want to call your little alien buddies, so that you may take over our universe, well?I reckon your going to have to kill me?? The man stated as he walked back towards the house.
    ?That can be arranged?? Darth Athrenino said as he clenched his hands together and flung the man towards the house at such an enormous amount of speed that he collided with the building snapping his neck instantly. The man lifeless body fell to the floor, and his gun fell right beside him.
    Athrenino walked over to the limp body and took the gun, and walked towards a small light on the other side of the mountain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.