main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi VS Sith: 1000 years after ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterYoda98, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: That's funny, but uh... This Thread shall be locked for sure!

2. Darth_Athrenino

Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    Once he reached the light, he noticed an entire Utopia, or a small village. This new idea was very interesting to him, and it brought up many questions. As he walked down what seemed to be paved outdoor pathways, he noticed a sign that flashed ?STAR WARS EPISODE 2: ATTACK OF THE CLONES? ?NOW PLAYING-
    Darth Athrenino slowly walked towards the sign and watched it as if it was a real news broadcast.
    ?So?even on this planet they are having wars and famines, much like ours?? He thought silently as he stepped into the building and walked to the room that matched that on the outside.
    ?Hm?this is a new way for us as people to get information, a huge building like this would serve the Sith Council well?? Then the lights dimmed and the screen flashed suddenly. Then a loud sound came over the room and Darth Athrenino held onto the seats, he was almost blown away by this noise, or what to him seemed to be noise. He turned and looked at a little boy sitting somewhat nearby, eating some type of nourishment.
    ?Can I see that?? Athrenino asked as he placed his hand into the popcorn bag.
    The kid suddenly jolted the bag away, and hit Athrenino on the hand.
    ?NO!!!? He screamed as he began to scoot over, leaning into his mom?s lap.
    ?Oh?you have no idea who you are dealing with?? Athrenino screamed as he clenched his fists, throwing the kid towards the screen. Just as Yoda appeared on screen.
    ?Cruse that confounded Yoda!!!? Athrenino screamed as he got out of his seat and walked toward the front, igniting his Lightsaber and staring at the screen.
    Two men ran towards him knocking Athrenino to the ground.
    ?Alright pal,? they both replied, ?Let?s get you somewhere safe where Yoda can hurt you no more??
    Darth Athrenino stood up. ?Really??
    ?Sure?? the two men replied as they tossed him into the street. ?And don?t you ever come back!!?
    Darth Athrenino stood and began his long walk back towards where his ship had crashed landed. It seemed as though his search had brought him no closer then when he last stepped out of his ship and onto this alien world. He looked around him as he walked back, then something amazing caught his eye?

3. Darth_Athrenino

Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    A newspaper tabloid portrayed what seemed to be the remains of a temple much like that of Iridonia, Athrenino chuckled to himself silently, and then he read on further.
    -?A mummified body was located at the heart of this eerie temple??-
    Athrenino swallowed hard and read on.
    -?This mummy seems to be the remains of that very same supposed ancient religion also unknown as the Sith. We know because of the markings placed onto the sides of his tomb, his name?ATHRENINO??-
    Athrenino revered this sight. For hours, he had wondered where he was and the truth of the matter was that he had already been on Iridonia the whole time. He sat next to the tabloid booth, and began to look up at the sky, that electrical storm had somehow sent him into the future, and now he was the last of the Sith?the last of his kind?
    ?Why?? he asked himself silently, ?Why me??
    He began to run, faster and faster until he reached a forest, where he walked for many hours until he came to a small remote beach?there he saw a large statue of himself?the entrance into the temple?He fell onto his knees and screamed, ?Darn You!!! Darn You all, You blew it up, you bloody Baboons!!!!?
    With that, he fell to the floor weeping?.
    ?WHY???.?WHY?? the question kept running through his mind as he fell into a deep sleep to never waken again?

OOC: Please keep in mind this is only for kicks as a funny way to end this thread, so none of these things occured in the "New Sith Order: 1,010 Years after ANH thread." Or even the legacy thread...I really do hope that each one of you found this to be intersting, as much as I found it fun to write, and Darth Attorney, I ask you now to please shut down this thread...thanks, I went out with a blast...see some of those who have already joined in the other thread!!!

4. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    Hahaha! I'm back! ROFLOL!!!!!

Anyways, if you were wondering why I left in the first place...

1. I was too busy
    2. I wasn't haveing fun at this RP, which is the point of it.

Also, Athrenio, can you please PM me before useing an EXACT copy of my character sheet on your thread?

5. Lord_Athrenino

Lord_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2002
    OOC: Hey I changed a few things besides it the only one that would work, anyway though I wrote alot more then you had previously. So HA!! Just kidding!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.