main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi VS Sith: 1000 years after ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterYoda98, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    OOC:Can anyone help me get into the act? My character owes a welcome to one of the Sith.

2. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Fossik studied the meaning of the bomb attack. "It seems someone doesn't want the Jedi to get involved" He glances up at Master Jalak. "And that they know were coming, don't let your guard down... we must be ready at all times." He tilts his head and then looks forward. "May the Force be with us."

OOC: What do you mean Adelaide? you can join the rp, but are you a Sith or Jedi?

3. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    IC: During the trip (which had been way to long for Matthias' taste) Matthias had decided to meditate. He sat cross legged in his seat, with his eyes closed. He felt Fossik doing the same.

OOC: Well, I'm not sure what you want to do, so I can't help you really... what do you want to happen? ?[face_plain]

4. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Fossik sat in his seat, he wanted to get to the bottom of this attack. His eyes were already closed he felt the force around him and Matthias, he felt Matthias go into meditation too.

OOC: You should be a Jedi!

5. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Here
    Basic
    Name: Adela
    Species: human
    Bio (History): As far as it is known, one of her ancestors is Adelaide, a knight of wind. She herself had inherited the gift. She likes to wander off from the Jedi Masters that she's with alot, and I'm the worst at describing bios, so I can't put much down...sorry...

Physical Description
    Eye Color: blue
    Hair Color: blonde
    Skin Color: fair
    Weight: 110
    Height: 5'4
    Clothing: most of the time she wears a light blue robe/cape over an ocean-blue outfit and carries a light blue bag around on her shoulder *not very good at describing clothes nor making good ones up
    Basic Description of all:
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: she had a reddish birthmark on the back of her neck, but it had faded and was very difficult to see

The Force
    Afflation (Jedi or Sith): Jedi
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): single
    Lightsaber Color: light blue
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Jedi Master, etc): Apprentice

I had posted this on page 3, I was supposed to be Amidala55's apprentice, but I think I got comfubbled...very comfubbled.

6. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: comfubbled? what do you mean?

7. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    OCC: You are my apprentenice adelie I am sorry i haven't responded to our role play but i will remedy that now

ICC: While walking by the stream she sees a young girl, ahe walks up to her and asks what is your name, She said my name is Adeal, I am Jade NAberrie-Jinn, I heard you were looking for a master, Would you mind If i asked you to become my padawan? JAde said Looking at Adeale. JAde felt the force was strong in this one.

8. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    OOC:Yay. :)

IC: Alright. If I could only get to go on that mission. I keep thinking that I'm too young, but Athernino...uh, I mean, I want to see if the Sith will be beaten...you know, it's really possible that they won't give up, since they didn't win when the arena was destroyed...

9. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Protius watched as Brins took off on HIS speeder. He'd only known Brins for about an hour, and already, he hated him. He had humbled him in the tomb of Protius, and here outside, he had struck him. something some of the other Sith would not have dreamed of.

He paced back and forth in front of the eneterence to the Sith temple on Tantooine, and thought back to the days when he was still a Jedi Knight. He remembered Matthias Jalek, the Knight who had chased him all the way to his ship after he murdered master Tethas in Cold blood after he had Found him looking in forbidden files in the Jedi Libary.
    (What are you doing Xion?)
    (Nothing master tethas, just doing a little research, thats all.)
    (What kind of research Xion?)
    (The private kind, take off.)
    (What are you looking at....THE PROTIUS FILES?!! THOSE ARE FORBIDDEN!!! WHAT ELSE IS HERE, XION?!! USING THE FORCE TO KILL AN OPPONENT?!! WHAT ARE YOU DOI---)

A lightsaber ignites.

A blinding flash of light.

THUMP!

Tethas' head rolls across the floor, and strikes Metthias in the foot, who had come to see what all the commotion was about.

"TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!" Metthias screamed as he pushed the button on the wall next to him.

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!

Protius smiled, this was a good memory...

Protius knew he was no match for Metthias, even if Metthias was on his worst day and Protius was on his best. So, he decided that descrection was the better part of valour and took off running to the hangar like his pants were on fire, and his ass was catching.

Metthias of course wasnt about to let a b****** like Protius get away, and promptly gave chase, his lightsaber ignited and flashing as he ran.

Protius knew that if he was to get away, he had to think of something and fast. He stopped and turned, and remembering something he had read in the Protius files, concentrated, and for the first time he threw force lightnig. It struck Metthias square in the chest, and flung him about 20 feet where he landed flat on his back. Protius was amazed, and although he would like to have gawked more at what he had done, he had to go NOW.

Metthias was stunned, but his fury over the murder of a fellow Jedi gave him the strength to shrug off the force lightnig and still give chase. He ran down the corridor just in time to see the Jedi starfighter that Xion had stolen, lifting off and leaving Courracant.

Metthias looked into the sky and shook his fist at the murder Xion, and said

"You will pay with your life for what you have done! DO YOU HEAR ME?!! WITH YOUR LIFE, YOU B******!!!!!!

Protius smiled. That had been nearly three years ago, and Metthias had yet to do good on his word.

Protius thoughts then turned back to Karina, the bueautiful young stewardess on the shuttle. Somehow she lit a fire in him, passion, something he had never felt before, and really never had wanted to...
    (why am I feeling this now why am I haveing these feelings?)

"SOON"

10. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Meanwhile...

Hours passed like years and Jedi Master Ban was on edge. Though the meditation helped, it was still fusturating to not heir from anyone.
    "Well," said Ban "I guess no Jedi are in trouble. Hmm, I wonder... oh well. Ok, R7 lets get back to the Jedi Counsil"
    R7 responded in several beeps.
    "What?!' Cried Ban "I thought you said we had enough power to get back to the Jedi counsil!?"
    R7 responded in his beeps. Then Ban said
    "Oh I see you stupid block of circits! You said we have enough power to stay here! Thats great! Now we are stuck here with a radio that doesn't even work!"
    Ban went into deep thought, but to no end.
    "How much time until life support fails?" asked Ban, "Five hours, I see but don't worry, a solution will present itself."

The Jedi waited for hours....

Ban was confident that he would be rescued.
    "Well," said Ban "We can send out a siesmic charge and maybe someone will heir us."
    Ban preped for a siesmic charge to be sent out.
    "Here it goes" said Ban.
    He saw the charge fly out into the blackness of space then, BOOM! Ban saw the shock wave rushing towards him.
    "Thats not good!" yelled Ban.
    The wave hit pushing his JediStarfighter, spinning it, sparks flew everywhere in his cockpit. R7 started so squeel, he said that life support was going out because of the blast.
    "Thats just great!' said Ban.
    Then he waited for death to come. Minutes passed like hours. Then on the radio a voice rang out,
    "This is captian Yaldoew! Why were you shooting at us Jedi!!"
    Ban looked out of the cockpit and saw a cargo ship, and with a half smile responded.
    "This is Jedi Master Ban, I am stranded out here. Will you please assit?"
    There was silence then Captain Yaldoew responed,
    "We will Jedi!!! But we are not stoping anywhere for you!!! Is that okay for your Jedifulness!!!"
    "Yes fine," said Ban,
    With that Ban boarded the Cargo Ship. There he met Captain Yaldoew, A tall yellow hairy Spindil, a rare species. Then he spoke,
    "Welcome Jedi!!!"
    "Thank you for taking me in." said Ban, then he asked "What planet are you heading too?"
    Captain Yaldoew looked at him with a strange face then said,
    "Wesa are going to, a Ugly planet. Wesa believe you call it, Tantooine.

11. Darth_Athrenino

Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    Darth Athrenino walked down the long and narrow marble corridors leading to the main conference room. Ever since his return almost 10 years ago, the new council had been in an uproar. Darth Athrenino pushed aside the large stone tablet doors, and walked into the room. Lifting his hands, he screamed out, ?Silence!!!?
    He turned and looked at the main elder.
    ?I can?t believe this non-sense!!, we should be working as a team but instead we are being torn apart by some little indifferences!?
    He sat at the head sit, and looked around the room at all the other Sith Lords who were present at the time.
    ?These small things are of no importance?haven?t you learned anything from what I?ve taught??
    He turned and looked at the oldest Sith Lord that was at the table.
    ?Elder?do you feel the same as me! You have seen what fights can do to our council; you have seen the times that we fought, and the wars that have broken out due to this. You were around during the time of the great Witch Hunt and the arena battles. Abrigor, You and I saw what no one else could! What everyone else claimed untrue. Moreover, from it, a battle arose?a battle so great that thousands died!?
    Darth Athrenino got up from his seat and walked around the room.
    ?What is of greater importance is the fact that many of us have felt a fluctuating bend in the force. Something is coming, and I know you all sense it!?
    He turned and looked out a near by window.
    ?Many times have I fought in battles and wars, defending this council?but??
    He drifted off and turned back towards the council, and looked directly at Abrigor.
    ?I have been recently having visions??
    Abrigor looked at him confusingly, and asked.
    ?I don?t understand?have you been having these visions lately??
    He turned and looked back towards Darth Athrenino waiting a response.
    ?Yes! Almost every night. And it seems to be getting worse the longer that we hold these hostages in our keep!?
    Abrigor turned to the rest of the council.
    ?Does anyone else know of this???
    He looked around the room, no one responded. Darth Athrenino looked towards Abrigor, with a shocked expression.
    ?I?m sorry, Athrenino. Nevertheless, we should keep our minds open. I sense it as well, but not as strongly as Lord Athrenino does.?
    Darth Athrenino stands from his seat and turns towards Darth Abrigor and bows.
    ?I will keep my mind open, and I will report back once I have all the information?I promise!?
    Darth Athrenino begins his walk towards the door. However, Abrigor stops him.
    ?I?m sorry to have to bother you Master! But, lately??
    He drifted off and looked towards the council members.
    Darth Athrenino turned.
    ?Yes??
    ?I feel ?and half the council can back me up on this, Darth Athrenino that you?re hiding something from us??
    Darth Athrenino turned around quickly!
    ?Like what could I possibly be hiding from you guys??
    Abrigor looked him directly in the eyes.
    ?Now, Athrenino! I have known you since the very first Sith council, and I treasure your company, but?there?s something else that bothering you isn?t there. You fear that your young apprentice Darth Protius may be injured or hurt, don?t you.?
    Darth Athrenino turned and walked back into the room shutting the door behind him.
    ?Yes?I?m sorry for the secrecies, but I didn?t want to worry any of you any more than you already were. I have not heard anything from him in the past two days of his departure, and I fear the worst has occurred.?
    He looks out towards the council hoping to gain sympathy towards him and his apprentice.
    ?I was hoping that the council would grant me permission to voyage out to look for my apprentice, and get to the bottom of these dreams??
    The council looked at him with the answer already painted on their faces.
    ?I?m sorry Darth Athrenino, but we have already lost you once before, and for fear that we?ll lose you again we ask you stay?your apprentice will be fine. After all, he was trained by the best! If we do not hear from him within two more days, then you are permitted to go out and search for him. Until then, we will inves

12. Master_of_Darkness

Master_of_Darkness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Meanwhile, on the ruined planet of Sarapin, Tier meditated. After a while of mediation, he stopped, sensing now that the Sith would not show up.

He quickly went to his landed ship, and, taking one last glance at the planet, he went to his ship.

He sped off within no time, being out of the atmosphere swiftly. He looked to his transmition mechanism, and thought up of another Sith who could of been interested. He turned on his transmitter, and once again spoke:

"To Darth Atthrenino, message encoded from Darth Tier outside of Sarapin in Space. I have recently found, upon the ruins of Sith world of Korriban, a Sith Temple. Report to me as soon as you can, upon Korriban,"

13. Darth_Athrenino

Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: So what do you guys think, It's more of a political tale and a tale of rememberance. Rememberance of the arena, and how the captive have something to do with it, well I have to go see you guys later on!

14. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Out the window, Jedi Knight Raven could see the tall buildings that closed in on the Jedi council building. ?Corusant,? he said under his breath and then walked over to the waiting room just out side the Council?s room. He sat down and waited for them to call him in.
    Raven had been gone for two months protecting the Princess of the planet Aldoonie. Three years ago Raven Brown had received the rank of Jedi Knight and also three years ago his master died because of a brutal attack from a Sith Master.
    ?The Council will see you now Jedi Knight,? the droid said.
    ?Thank you,? Raven said and then walked through into the room. He bowed down to the Council and then looked around.
    ?Raven it?s good to see you again,? said Jedi Master Ocnayson. Raven liked Ocnayson because he wanted to change the Council from its old ways. The Council is always so cautious about the Jedi especially when there is well over a thousand Jedi.
    ?Raven,? Ocnayson asked.
    ?Yes it?s good to be back,? said Raven coming out of his daze.
    ?Raven you can?t stay long, we have another mission for you to go on,? Ocnayson said. He pulled out a file that he had in his hands. ?This is your record; it says that you were born on a moon called Theonia. Is this correct?? Ocnayson asked.
    ?Yes, it is,? Raven responded.
    ?You also know the moon well correct?? the Jedi to the left said.
    ?Yes my Father was an experienced mapmaker, he mapped the whole planet and I went with him,? Raven replied.
    ?Good then we will send you on the mission,? Ocnayson said with a pleased voice.
    ?What will I do when I arrive there?? Raven asked.
    ?The last time our Jedi on Theonia contacted us was a week ago. He told us that he saw a Sith Master in a cave. We never heard from him again,? Ocnayson answered.
    ?When shall I go?? Raven asked.
    ?Immediately,? Ocnayson said. ?Oh! You will also be taking another Jedi with you.?
    ?The Jedi you sent for has arrived,? the speaker on Ocnayson?s chair blurted out. He pushed the button and spoke into the microphone. ?Send her in.? She in then bowed to the council. ?This is Siamay, you and Jedi Raven will leave immediately to Theonia.?
    ?OK,?Raven said.
    ?Yes,? Siamay said and then the two Jedi left.
    ?We can take my Star fighter,? said Raven. The two Jedi took the elevator down to the hanger. The numbers on the control panel descended with speed 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.Finally the hanger, they got out of the elevator and walked over to Ravens ship. His ship was a two passenger ship that also holds a R2 unit when there is no copilot. The R2 unit was already loaded in just in case. ?Can you navigate my ship,? Raven asked because the R2 unit was a brand new one, and some times they don?t work as good.
    ?Ok,? Siamay said and then got into the back seat of the Star Fighter which was 6 inch. Higher the front seat so that the copilot can see over the pilot. Then Raven got in. He started up the engines and waited to be cleared by the command post.
    ?You are clear to leave now,? the command post spoke through Raven?s headphones.
    ?Thank you,? Raven said and took off. He waited until he was about 50 miles out of the atmosphere before he turned on the light speed generator. Once he was out he turned it on, they soured through space like it was a cloud. 5 min. later they got to planet of Engien, Theonia is one of Engien?s moons. Raven followed the planet until he came to the moon. ?There it is, Theonia,?Raven said.
    ?On the map it shows a clear landing spot in middle of the forest,? Siamay said.
    ?Ok lets land it then,? Raven said then turned down into the moon. He saw the landing spot on his monitor. He flew down to the spot and then landed. Raven removed his helmet and earphones off, and then opened the glass hood over head. He got out first and then Siamay got out. From her cloak she grabbed her Hand Held Navigator device. She then turned it on and entered in the moon?s name, on the small screen the map of the moon appeared. She pressed the map enhancer button to widen the map screen out front to show Raven.

15. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    Protius sat on the boulder, the one that looked like Athernino, and thought to himself. He thought about his headaches, Karinia, the beautiful flower, that somehow grew in the service of the evil Sith. He thought about Brins, the ancient sith lord that had been in stasis deep under the Sith temple, about Athernino's strange cerimonies. A thousand thoughts raced through his mind, and finally setled on one singular thought.

Protius.

He knew all about him, from the files he had stolen in his hasty retreat from the Jedi temple.

He knew all about his fall, How he had left the Jedi to be with the woman he loved, Kassisandra. How she had commited suicide, by falling on his lightsaber, (rather mysterious really. Protius had always locked his saber away before he left to work in the Droid factory, and had kept the key around his neck.)
    He knew how Protius had blamed Yoda, and his master Ki-Adi-Mundi for her death, how the training she had gone through would never allow her to live a life outside of the Jedi.

He knew how Athrenino had found him, alone in his own misery in some back alley on Alderann, with only a bottle of Whiskey for comfort. He knew how He had turned Protius into the great sith lord that he became.

He knew how he had constructed BANE, his lightsaber, the ancient weapon that he, the new Protius now weilded.

He knew everything about him, really. but one thing had always troubled him. If his saber was locked up, how did Kassisandra get to it?

"She must have broken the lock. We will speak no more on this matter." Was the Answer that Athernino had given him, and that was good enough for him. But for some reason, here, in the shadow of the First Sith temple, the thought plauged him, knawed at him...........

"My God whats the matter with me?" Protius said shaking off the thoughts that were beginning to trouble him.

"Where the hell is Brins," he said to himself outloud "He should have been here a long time ago"

Protius looked up into the sky, and seen the sun was beginning to set, It would be dark soon, and that was fine with him, as long as Brins showed back up soon. It was beginning to cool off and protius leaned back against the boulder, and drifted off to sleep....

16. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002

A huge sphere of brown dust and lack of water, hung in an black empty canvas of stars. Then a huge blast, its Captain Yaldoew's cargo ship jumping out of hyper space, carring Ban.
    "We are here, Jedi!" Yelled Yaldoew, waking Ban who was sleeping comfortably on the Spice Cargo in the Cargo hold.
    "Oh thats good." said Ban, "What city are we landing in?"
    Yaldoew looked at the Jedi with his beedy eyes, then said.
    "Oh, ummm, hmmmm, ah yes, I'sa remember, it is called Mos Eisly."
    Ban had a blank look on his face.
    "Oh," said Ban "thats very odd, very odd indeed."
    "What!" yelled Yaldoew "You been there before or something, Jedi?!?"
    Ban looked at Tatooine.
    "Yes," said Ban "Along time ago, when I was a very young padawan learner."
    Yaldoew rolled his eyes, then said,
    "All right we'll be landing in a few minutes, Jedi! So take your Starfighter out of my ship, and go get it repaired or what not! I'm sure there will be a dealer out there that will be happy to take your money, Jedi!"
    Then they landed, and Ban said goodbye, though Yaldoew really didn't seem to care.
    Then Jedi Master Ban went out in Mos Eisley to search for someone to repair his Jedi Starfighter.

17. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    this is auctually two posts.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ben's ship flew over the sands of Tatoonie toward Mos Eisly Spaceport.
    he landed his ship, The Long Walk, in a rented hanger.
    "now that was a great flight, no interuptions at all." he said to himself as he powered the ship down.

he exited his ship and headed to the Galent tavern owned my a frind of his.
    she gave a small smile and entered.

Fratern looked up from washing the counter when he heard some one enter.
    "not getting any customers as usual are you Fratern." he said in a good way.
    Fratern came over to Ben and gave him a friendly pat on the shoulder.
    "hey no time no see pal, so whats going on? i haven't seen you in a long time."
    Ben smailed at his friend. "what all the jedi are doing going on missions and keeping peace in the galaxy."
    Fratern gave a low chuckle. "you Jedi are all the same in some way or other. come and sit down." he motiened Ben to a table.
    they sat down continued there conversation.
    "so are you thinking of taking a pawdawan yet?"
    "i haven't exactly planned on it. why?"
    "well you remember last time you were here i started a place for homeless kids."
    "yeah and i gave you that idea."
    Fratern chuckled. "that you did, well 5 months ago a homeless ten year old boy came to my shelter. said he was led by the force to come to me. well i was pretty surprised and so i took him under my wing. he's a very good helper with the young ones and has displayed his force talents everytime something bad was going to happen. anyway i found out some information that might intrest you."
    Ben listened intently and also listened to see what the force had to say about this.
    "he was trained for one year by Master Cogen."
    Ben was completely unprepared for that piece of information and struggled to keep a calm face and his emotions settled.
    "and before that he was trained for 6 years by Master Cogen's first pupil. now the odd thing is that he told me was that they dissapeared they didn't die."
    Ben shook his head. "this was unexpected."
    "so what i could gather, now i know i'll probably never understand this force stuff but it seems to me that you are to train him."
    Ben nodded his head and leaned back on the seat deep in thought.

Ketan walked down the streets of Mos Eisly and headed for the Galent tavern. deep in thought he walked right smack into someone.
    "oh i'm so sorry, i wasn't paying attention."
    he said hurridly.
    "Thats quite alright. I'm Master Ban and you are?"
    "Ketan Faltron."
    Ban smiled. "Ketan do you know any good mechanics around here?"
    Ketan gave a smile in return. "yes i do, in fact i'm heading to the Galent tavern now to talk to him about something. why don't you join me."
    Ban nodded his head. "sure."
    he folowed behind Ketan as he led the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    i hope thats ok for you Jedi_Daniel.

18. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Fossik opened his eyes and looked up at Master Jalak who was still in meditation, "Maser Jalak we are arriving to the planet soon." he spoke in a soft voice.

19. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    IC: Matthias' eyes flickered open.

"Yes, thank you." Matthias smiled at Fossik. They slowly entered the atmosphere. He looked around and landed on a landing plantform.

20. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    While Protius slept, he had a dream. Not, a vison, but a dream. He drempt he was in the Jedi temple, dressed in the flowing robes of a jedi. At his side, dressed in a bueatiful silver gown, was Karinia. She looked at him, and put her head on his shoulder. He smiled softly, and kissed her on the forehead. Together, they stared out of the windows of the Temple, at the planet of Courracant. The sun was setting, and the last rays of sunlight winked off the buildings in the distance, and it looked like the glimmering lights were dancing with each other in some kind of minuet.

Karinia reached down and took his hand in hers and squezed it tight. She placed her other hand on the back of his head, and turning his head towards her face, she kissed him. he closed his eyes, and took it in.

She had the taste of strawberries, ripe and delicous. She had the smell of jasmine, and he took it all into his lungs, the sweet taste of her lips, the smell of her hair....

Protius opened his eyes and looked back out the window, expecting to see the bueatiful Couracant sunset, but It was already night.

He went over to the window and looked down on the streets, and all he seen were fires and red lightsabers flashing everywhere.

Every once inawhile, a green or blue saber would be struck by a red one, a scream, and then would go out... soon screams filled the air, and filled Protius ears.

Then a scream from behind him.

Protius wheeled around and saw his lovely Karinia standing there, with a red lightsaber run through her. The lightsaber was pulled back and she fell to the floor dead.

Protius began to weep,looking down at her body on the floor, he then turned his gaze back up, and there stood the Original Protius with his lightsaber ignited staring at him, with a smile on his face.

"She's not for you, boy." he said, and then charged him. The last thing that Protius saw was the red blade of the first Protius coming at his eyes....

(Dear Lord, the heat......)

Protius woke up screaming, and he didnt care who heard him. he sat on the boulder, his breath coming in hard gasps. He regained control, and continued to wait for Brins to arrive with the ship. But he could no longer ignore that something was happing to him. something that Athernino himself had begun... But what he did not know...

21. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    The sound of the ship came from what seemed to be the distance, but it was actually high in the air. It began its slow descent and stopped just meters above Protius head and lowered its ramp. Brins was standing in the doorway.

"Get in, it is time. We must make haste."

OOC: Yeah, those posts for my character were fine. Although he would have rewarded Protius's anger.

22. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    OOC:Both personalities seem to fit you, it's just the idea gardens of bright-colored flowers with Sith that scares me... :eek:

23. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    Protius lept into the ship, and looked around. He spied Karinia, sitting in a plush chair and he felt his heart leap into his chest. He also saw brins sitting in HIS chair, and for a moment thought about bringing brins old buddies Protius lightsaber out so that he could get reaquainted with it, but was more interested in Karinia at the moment.

She rose, and said,

"Would you like something to Drink M'Lord"

"Yes, I would like a Whiskey, Karinia," he said with a smile.

She handed Protius his drink, and left to go to the cockpit to see if the pilot needed anything.

Protius flopped down in the chair next to brins and said,

"Well, now what?"

24. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    "Who in the galaxy were you just talking to?"

Brins sat and contemplated the younger Sith's strange behavior.

25. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    To you M'lord, where are we going?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.