main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi vs Sith questions

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Exar_Xan, Jan 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exar_Xan

Exar_Xan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 29, 2001
    I have a few questions about Jedi vs Sith:
    1. What happend with Reign and Tomcat?
    2. What happend with Ruusan after the comics?
    3. Where is Ruusan located in the SW galaxie?

2. Exar_Xan

Dec 29, 2001
    Well, it seems that no one can help me...

3. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    "1. What happend with Reign and Tomcat?"
    Tomcat being originally from J vs. S, and there for a new creation of only a year ago. No other story has been made for him.

As for Reign, same story, but here's what I got from Dan Wallace, LFL's continuity guru:

"My thought is that perhaps Rain isn't his apprentice. The end of JvS implies that she is, but without flash-forwarding several years into the future (which it doesn't), there's certainly the possiblity that any connection between Rain & Bane was something less than a partnership."

That answer was given to me, when I asked why rain doesn't show up in "Bane of the Sith, or why in the novel it says bane had a male aprentice.

"2. What happend with Ruusan after the comics?"

Have you ever played Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2? Or read Dark Forces books, Rebel Agent, and Jed Knight? As you may know from those, is that kyle fulfills the prophecy he was born to, that was made years before as you could see at the end of J vs. S.

I've heard rumors that at least mention of what happened to it after the JK game will be made in JK2. We'll have to wait and see.

"3. Where is Ruusan located in the SW galaxie?"

I don't know if it's ever been put on a map.

4. Darth Pikachuwbacca

Darth Pikachuwbacca Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2000
    My question is if we will ever see some of the earlier confrontations with the Sith and Jedi, before Tom, Bug and Rain were picked up?

I'd like to see more of Bane in an active role, as well as Hoth and the others.

5. Mavrick889

Mavrick889 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 1999
    We sort of do. There's a short story called Darkness Shared that was printed in Gamer # 5. It's set about 6 months before the final battle of Rusaan.

6. Exar_Xan

Dec 29, 2001
    Do you think that there will be an other story be made about Tom and Reign? I hope so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.