main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi who survive purge

Discussion in 'Literature' started by DARTHCOLEMAN, Feb 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTHCOLEMAN

DARTHCOLEMAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    How many darn Jedi survive the purge? Jerec, darkwoman, voss, and of course YOda and Obi-Wan. Do you think We will actually see Vader kill some. Obviously there are some he is no match for like Obi-Wan who wrecks his body and probably not Windu or Yoda.

2. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    if you think he's not a match for Windu, you should visit the spoiler forum boyo.

Jerec wasn't a Jedi post-purge, so he doesn't count.

3. NeoStar9

NeoStar9 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I agree with that, check out some of the spoilers. Anyway one more thing.

Obviously there are some he is no match for like Obi-Wan who wrecks his body and probably not Windu or Yoda.

You can't say that and it isn't obvious. We don't know what actually happens in the fight between the two of them. We won't really know until the novel and film come out. We don't know what actually leads up to Anakin's body being destoryed that he needs to be reborn as the suit version of Vader. So to say that Vader wouldn't be a match for anyone isn't true and can't be said at all.

4. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    We have a comprehensive thread on this, sure of this I am. Check out the Literature Index sticky thread up top.

Jerec was a Knight on a sanctioned mission to the edge of civilisation searching for artifacts. When he came back, gone was the Rep and in was the Emp. When offered a new career, the turncoat took it.

5. DARTHCOLEMAN

DARTHCOLEMAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    All I am saying is that there are some he may not be able to beat.

6. Qu_Klaani

Qu_Klaani Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6154347

7. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    There's nobody he can't whup prior to his lava bath. Even then, he's beyond what most Jedi can handle.

8. NeoStar9

NeoStar9 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Pretty much I always figured, even if Anakin is weakened as Vader, Vader's 50% was always enough to handle the 125% of most Jedi. So as Anakin or Vader, he's pretty much fit to handle just about anyone.

9. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.