main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast JEDICON WV 2008

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BIGMAC, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGMAC

BIGMAC Jedi Master star 1

Jan 15, 2004
    I would like to invite any Star Wars collectors to attend JEDICON WV,a Star Wars convention located in a small rural town here in the Mountain state.

We have continued to have this show over the past few years and have grown to where we have to seek a larger venue.We have participation from local groups and some from as far away as VA and DC ( the DCSWCC to be precise ).

We are pleased to announce that the show will be on October 4th, 2008 and will be held at the Kruger Street Toy and Train Museum in Wheeling WV ( link below in my signature )! So,with that in mind if anyone here would like to attend, set-up a table or anything else for this year's show please let me know.

As of now FAN FORCE Groups from Pittsburgh PA and Clarksburg,WV will both participate in this years show.

Dealer tables are $10 each .We are currently in talks with a local Motel to see if we can get any kind of group rates,especially for those who may travel a distance.

All proceeds from the silent auction,food sales and a portion of the admission costs will benefit CMN,Childrens Miracle Network.

We are really trying to make this a SW convention for the whole tri-state area,and something we can continue to due on a yearly basis for years to come! If anyone has any questions please PM me,or send me an e-mail located in my profile with JEDICON WV in the subject line and I'll answer as soon as I can. Pictures from past shows can be seen at the JEDICON link in my signature.

Thank you all for your time, and as always,MTFBWY !

2. BIGMAC

Jan 15, 2004
    We here at Jedicon WV are pleased to announce that Jon Seay,an original animation artist on Ep IV,will join us for the festivities and also bring along original pieces of the Death Star used in the film.

There is a link in my signature to order tables and tickets for the show!!

MTFBWY!

3. BIGMAC

Jan 15, 2004
    Kim Simmons, the photographer in charge of virtually all vintage Star Wars photography work at the outside design firm used by Kenner and who was ultimately responsible for images that would be used for packaging, comps (or mock-ups), some publicity images, and some of the slide presentations,has agreed to join us at this years JediCon WV.If you were fortunate enough to buy one of these prints from BRIANS' TOYS, or from Mr. Simmons website ( http://www.themanwhoshotlukeskywalker.com ) ,please bring it along and get it signed by the artist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.