main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

jedikitty19 in teh HOTSEAT

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Girls' started by OBIWAN-JR, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    Here are your questions, please be as honest and/or entertaining as possible when posting your answers, paying special attention to question number 6!!

There may be more to follow, if I feel we have not reached the shagtastic levels of excitement required to win!

1. Why did you want to come on BB; what did you hope to gain from the experience; how do you feel the experience is going thus far; do you feel you can win?

2. What are your hopes, dreams, and aspirations in life?

3. When were you most :) in your life, and why; when were you most :( in your life, and why?

4. What is the secret of the universe?

5. Shag, Marry, Shove - Assuming that you were of legal age, who on the JCC would you shag, who would you marry and who would you shove off a very tall building? Please give reasons for each.

6. Essay Question - What is it EXACTLY about epic that turns you on; what is it that makes him SO cool (feel free to continue on a separate sheet of paper)?

-JR :)

2. jedikitty19

jedikitty19 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 23, 2006
    1. Why did you want to come on BB; what did you hope to gain from the experience; how do you feel the experience is going thus far; do you feel you can win?

I wanted to be in BB because I thought it could be a fun experience. And so far it is! I've been having so much fun in here and I hope it won't end to soon. I feel that I can win because i've got personality, and is fun to be around.

2. What are your hopes, dreams, and aspirations in life?

My hopes and dreams for life is to finish up my schooling and become a either a toddler teacher or preschool teacher and marry my bf (which will happen) and move into a place we can call our own. And then eventually have kids.

3. When were you most happy in your life, and why; when were you most sad in your life, and why?

Hm thats a toughy because I am the most happiest anywhere and anytime. But what really sticks out in my mind is being with my family, being with my cats, being with my bf and being with children. The saddest part of my life was graduating from high school. I loved being in high school. I had great friends, i met my bf at high school and I had great teachers. And it was sad that I had to leave those great teachers. I am still with my bf (who I met at high school) and I occasionally talk to my friends from high school.

4. What is the secret of the universe?

The secret of the universe is my little secret[face_mischief]

5. Shag, Marry, Shove - Assuming that you were of legal age, who on the JCC would you shag, who would you marry and who would you shove off a very tall building? Please give reasons for each.

I would shag gabe cause he is hot [face_blush] , marry JR because he seems to be very sweet and loving. and shove Suzuki_Akira just because.

6. Essay Question - What is it EXACTLY about epic that turns you on; what is it that makes him SO cool (feel free to continue on a separate sheet of paper)?

What really turns me on about epic is his power and that he is from the UK. UK guys are kinda cute to me. He is sooooooo cool because he didn't make me do a BB application :p And that he kindy explains to me the rules and such for the bb to me.

3. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    Thank you Kitten.

-JR :)

4. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
  5. jedikitty19

jedikitty19 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 23, 2006
    [:D]