main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA jediknight88 what is his problem?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by marchvet, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marchvet

marchvet Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2004
    Either you have a younger brother or sister that was messing around on your computer a few minutes ago (10:00pm - 12/13) or you were being a complete jerk.

I found the link to the norfolk meeting and jediknight88 was listed as the contact, so I added the name to my buddy list and saw it online tonight.

I was going to ask a few simple questions about the meetings etc and instead all I got were responses: "go away", "what are you talking about" and other various idiotic blurbs.

If this was not you I apologize, but it certainly was not the way to treat someone you just met asking for information to an event that LIST *jediknight88* as the contact.

Can someone else with a little more maturity give me some more information in regards to this event(s)?

2. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    We are looking into this incident, but I do not believe the AIM name and the user name on these boards are the same people. The posting about the party says to "PM" jediknight88, which means to send a private message on these boards. His AIM name is different. I apologize I don't remember what it is, but it's not the same person.

Sorry for any confusion, we'll clear this up and get you the proper info.

3. marchvet

marchvet Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2004
    i mistaken the PM as an AIM name so that was my fault. maybe instead of PM the person, put: Personal message this person in the forums so people know its a forum name and not an AIM name which is what I mistaken it for.

4. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I dont even know who you are? And I dont have an AIM name like that, so sorry It wasnt me.

5. marchvet

marchvet Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2004
    yeah jediknight88, the person on aim had no clue what i was talking about and i mistaken the PM and your "jediknight88" to be an AIM name.

my fault completely and i sincerly apologize.

6. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Not a problem!

So where abouts do you live? We are gonna have to get you to come to a meeting!

7. marchvet

marchvet Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2004
    im actually in va beach. i dont really do any role playing or anything like that, but always like to see others and groups when they do things like that.

so what exactly do you guys do when you have the meetings? are we allowed to bring cameras/video cameras?

8. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    I also live in Va Beach. I live right next to NAS OCEANA.

Well what we do in meeting is just this.

Me and my council bring you info about possible events that we are going to be doing, plan for CIII and talk about prop building and Costuming.

We have a treasurers report, and I report on 501st things, stuff like that. We have lots of things getting ready to go on in the new year and would love for you to be apart of it.

If you go Alliance site, and follow that to the forum you can see alot more like meeting dates and such.

We are focused alot on costuming but you dont have to have one to be apart of our group. We do raffles, and everyone brings in a raffle item for the meeting and we all buy tickets and have a raffle to boost the treasury. Right now our treasury if focused on a nice big banner for the group.

SO please stop by and meet all of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.