Lou, KY jedimika's Life Day Celebration

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Jan 17, 2013.

1. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    My birthday's coming up...Feb 1 to be exact...which is the same night as our book club meeting. So I'm proposing after book club you all let Mrs jedimika and I (mostly her) treat you to a life day celebration meal, probably at Chili's which is close by and I think could handle our large group on a Friday night. No gifts please, just be ready to discuss "Scoundrels" at book club :)
    Hope to see everyone there!
  2. Commander APPO Jedi Master

star 1
    OK were in for that

BUT

Let me and Zannah get your desert. I'll be maybe a chocolate Wookie or something like that.
  3. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
    Methinks you maybe uh misunderstandin' the traditions of a da Life Day....lol.
  4. Commander APPO Jedi Master

star 1
    OH sorry maybe a chocolate covered JAR JAR!!
  5. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
    Brandy and I should be there. Can't wait to see you all again. I can't tell you how much fun we have with you all!
  6. Lord_Zannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Yes.. this sounds wonderful Mika. Are we going to meet at Chllis and discuss our book there?
  7. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    No, sorry I wasn't clear. Book club at usual time and place and jedimika Celebration after for those that can make it.
  8. Lord_Zannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Sounds like a man with a plan. [face_cowboy] Good deal.
  9. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    i would love to be there, but since i live in IN now, i know that Zan and Ban can't pick me up. any takers? :D
  10. Lord_Zannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Since the Mika's are supplying supper, the Appo and Zannah have a little something for everyone. Presents all around. :p
  11. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  12. Estreya Jedi Padawan

Luckily Nocturnus is actually off on Friday!! We should be there and can't wait to see everyone..

Can I atleast bake a little something for your life day Mika?? Any sithtastic cookies that you like??
  13. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    No cookies/baked goods needed thank you :) I'm just chuffed you all can make it!
  14. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I had a great time! thanks to everyone who made a special effort to come out on such a cold night and help me celebrate my life day.
  15. Lord_Zannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Mika, I hope your day was the best.. well, aside from being embarrassed by Dars rendition of the Happy Life Day To You Song. :p All of you are simply so incredible, and again thank you and Miss Mika so very much for dinner.

Oh yea!! I opened one of those tins when I got home, I had a hankering for chocolate. Well the ditzy struck again.. I discovered they're full of suckers. They were mixed in with the Chocolate hearts and I didn't even read what was in them. Seen Star Wars tins and assumed they were chocolates. At the price, a light should have come on. Slaps self on head... [face_blush] Sorry guys!
    Last edited by Lord_Zannah, Feb 3, 2013
  16. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Quite alright, the tins are quite lovely. I'm going to save it and maybe put some chocolate in it next year. Thanks for thinking of us!
  17. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
    Mika, Brandy and I had a great time celebrating your life day with you! I feel bad for not being able to get you anything (at your own request), and I'm definitely not used to anything like a Hobbit party....lol. Thank You so much for having us there....not that I would have missed it :)

As far as those tins go, I love them. I probably will not open mine, but I'm currently undecided. Thanks Zannah for them. I don't care what was inside, because to me, the tin is the real gift :)
  18. Commander APPO Jedi Master

star 1
    We've still got a couple at the house so I think I'll open one and save one for later to share with my lovely wife...:*