main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK JediOKC Christmas Dinner 2003

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by RedneckJedi, Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    ALRIGHTY! Here is the info on the Christmas Dinner. We will have it at Berkley's, 2113 Riverwalk Drive in Moore. Directions will be listed below, so you can print this if you need to bring the directions(carla). We have an area reserved for TUESDAY, Dec. 9 at 7:00 p.m. We have it for as long as we want and can do our dirty santa there. The had several themed dinners we could do, but since so many haven't been there, you can order directly from the menu. Plus it may be cheaper this way, depending on what you order. they have a wide selection of food, from pastas, steaks, chicken burgers sandwiches, pizza and some really awesome desserts. I highly recommend the B-B-Q chicken sandwich or any kind of blackened chicken or spring chicken. Anyway, We thought this would be easier than to try to order for everyone. So hope to see you there.

Directions:

Take I-35 to 19th St. in Moore.

Exit on 19th st. and take the service road on the west side of I-35 south past 19th st.

On the west side of the service road just past 19th st. you will see a Bank, Turn in by the bank. There is a small L shaped strip center with Quizno's, Cingular Wireless, a Cookie and Custard Place. Berkley's is right in the middle of the strip center.

Their phone number is 912-2377 if you need more directions.

JEDIOKC.COM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.