main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi's different lightsaber forms, their lightsaber colors, and questions in general about lightsabe

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by JacenKatarnC3PX, May 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JacenKatarnC3PX

JacenKatarnC3PX Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2005
    Alright, this site is what my subject basically said. This is about what Jedi used what form, the color of their lightsaber blade, and the facts about their lightsabers and styles. So get to it. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

2. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    That made little or no sense. You might want to clear it up but a little.

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

3. Jedi345

Jedi345 Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2005
    jedi use crystals that power the blade and give it their unique color

and the form of the lightsabr is usaually built after their masters lightsabers and the padawan can build it anyway but they build it like thier masters it is a sighn of respect

4. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    i think he means the form of lightsaber combat like form I,II,III,etc not the hilt style

5. JacenKatarnC3PX

Apr 2, 2005
    Ya
    I mean form, as in I,II,III and so on and so forth. I aslo ment we can discuss on some Jedi's fighting styles. For instance, Obi Wan is a defensive person. He was never really aggressive in his attacks.

6. SaeseeJim

SaeseeJim Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2003
    Well Mace Windu, Depa Billaba, and Sora Bulq use form 7

Kit Fisto uses form 1

Count Dooku uses form 2

Obi-Wan, and I think Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee use form 3

Yoda, Qui-Gon, TPM Obi-Wan use form 4. Plo Koon seems like the type who would use form 4 as well because it focuses a lot on martial abilities.

Anakin uses form 5 and Saesee Tiin seems like he would use form 5 as well because it's a stronger form of lightsaber combat.

Almost all of the Jedi that died at Geonosis used form 6(that says a lot for the form)

7. JacenKatarnC3PX

Apr 2, 2005
    Actually Saesee, I have to say Plo Koon uses Form V. Because if you played Jedi Power Battles, you'll note that he was slow but very strong. Most of his big moves had wind ups on em and big swings at the end. So I would have to say he focuses on Form V, because Form V focuses on fine tuning you strength, instead of using it as raw power. But you might be right. What does Ki Adi Mundi and Adi Gallia use as a Form? For Adi I would say Form IV, cuzz she did quite a bit of leaping herself, and I'm pretty sure she was a blademaster of that Form. Any suggestions?

8. Force_Prophet

Force_Prophet Jedi Master star 3

Apr 9, 2003
  9. JacenKatarnC3PX

Apr 2, 2005
    But does Adi Gallia use Form IV? And I wonder what Ki Adi Mundi uses.

10. SaeseeJim

SaeseeJim Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2003
    Actually Saesee, I have to say Plo Koon uses Form V. Because if you played Jedi Power Battles, you'll note that he was slow but very strong. Most of his big moves had wind ups on em and big swings at the end. So I would have to say he focuses on Form V, because Form V focuses on fine tuning you strength, instead of using it as raw power. But you might be right. What does Ki Adi Mundi and Adi Gallia use as a Form? For Adi I would say Form IV, cuzz she did quite a bit of leaping herself, and I'm pretty sure she was a blademaster of that Form. Any suggestions?

Yeah but if you've played Star Wars: Obi-Wan you'll see Plo Koon is very acrobatic there.

11. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    form II is ok to as dooku held his own against obi-wan and anakin. he also held his own against yoda form 2 is pretty good

12. Jedi345

Jedi345 Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2005
    Mace Windu uses Vaapad it is the best no doubt it combines the darkside and the light side that is awesome

13. JacenKatarnC3PX

Apr 2, 2005
    Lol. Vaapad is not the best. Almost no Jedi can master it, and it does not combine darkside and lightside. It just strays on the border. And every Jedi was acrobatic in Jedi Power Battles. Adi Gallia and Mace I think where the most acrobatic. You know, for a Form IV Master, Qui Gon sure does not use acrobatic moves.

14. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Vaapad as a technique is highly inferior. Ir defeats the user before the user can ever use it properly.

15. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Mace does not use Vaapad. He use Juyo, he had began the creation of Vaapad wiht Sora Bulq, but when Sora turned tot he darkside the paratice of Vaapad was no longer an issue. No one dared try to use it after that incident.

16. bladex2

bladex2 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Due, they are like the same, if you read the books it states that he is using Vaapad!

17. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    There are nearly the same.

Vaapad is the advanced form of Juyo.......

18. JacenKatarnC3PX

Apr 2, 2005
    Zan, read ShatterPoint and ROTS. It clearly states he uses Vaapad, not Juyo. He teaches Juyo.

19. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    I've not had the chance to read shatter point.

20. JacenKatarnC3PX

Apr 2, 2005
    Ah. Well that explains it. You should. It is a good book. But unfortunatly they kinda make Mace look weak in it.

21. Iron_Fist

Iron_Fist Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2003
    JacenKatarnC3PX posted on 5/14/05 9:32pm
    Ah. Well that explains it. You should. It is a good book. But unfortunatly they kinda make Mace look weak in it.
    [hr][/blockquote]Any lesser Jedi would have perished in that hell-hole. I thought [i]Shatterpoint[/i] really fleshed out Mace's grim toughness and showed why he became a member of the Jedi Council at age 28.

[i]Mace does not use Vaapad. He use Juyo, he had began the creation of Vaapad wiht Sora Bulq, but when Sora turned tot he darkside the paratice of Vaapad was no longer an issue. No one dared try to use it after that incident.[/i]

I believe he's still using Vapaad as of ROTS. Where you come by this tidbit? :)

I_F

22. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    My sources were wrong, well more like i misread something.

And I do plan on reading shatterpoint, after i finish the Cestus Deception

23. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    An interesting technique is that of a character in I, Jedi. Instead of the blade pointing up, it is pointed down, with one hand positioned on the pommel (a bit like holding a broom).
    What form would that fall under? And just how effective is it?

24. JacenKatarnC3PX

Apr 2, 2005
    Naaa. Mace got his ass wooped by that other Korun dude. When he is a freaking Jedi Master. He could have just picked that guy up and wack him against a tree with the Force. But no, he got his ass kicked.

25. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    How could he 'whack the other dude into a tree' when that other guy was another extremely powerful force user, and Mace didn't really care if he won the fight anyway?

Note what happens when he decides it's time to take down Kar once and for all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.