main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Jedis Needed

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by PlutonianFilms, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlutonianFilms

PlutonianFilms Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2008

Star Wars fans that own Jedi costumes and Force FX-type lightsabers are needed for a fun and exciting night scene for an independent feature film.

The movie is an upbeat documentary about an average guy who wants to be a REAL superhero -- it?s a cross between My Date with Drew and Trekkies.

The scene (in Los Angeles area) will take about 2 hours and you will take part in some fun dueling with our main character. Please respond with your contact information and preferably with a photo of yourself in costume and lightsaber.

There is no pay, but you are guaranteed a fun time and will receive credit.

Thanks!

www.PlutonianFilms.com

2. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    The plural of Jedi is still Jedi... grr... ;)

3. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    A point well made and taken Bowen!!!!=D=[face_dancing]

4. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    My friend Erik and I used to make fun of that with a fake Episode I title before it came out, we said Lucas should name it "Here Come the Jedis!!!" Then our Episode III title was, "There Go the Jedis!!!" hahaha.

5. Waffllebot

Waffllebot Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2007
    I wonder if they need any Siths.[face_laugh]

6. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    I heard they need some deers, and some shrimps, and some sheeps, mooses, and fishs. All of them are going to be put into a bunch of aircrafts. ;)

7. Waffllebot

Waffllebot Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2007
    what about meeces? I hates meeeces to pieces!

8. Varekeii

Varekeii Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    I think we should do our own fan film with that name...a musical comedy. Clawdite Daisy, get to work!

9. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    It would be fun to make a fan film, but I'm not sure if I'll ever do that really. I was planning on doing a fan film comedy, some sort of satire, where I wouldn't be breaking copyright laws so I'd have full reign to do what I wanted with the finished product, but ultimately as a career move I don't think it'd probably be money well spent right now. I have other short film ideas I'm trying to develop, one I really want to shoot this year but I have to finish the script soon for that to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.