main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi's of the Old Republic RPG: Before everybody got wiped out in the clone wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ki_Undi_Mundi, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    Hello and welcome to the times of the old Republic. This is before Chancellor Palpatine and before the rise of the Galatic Empire. There are many Character that are needed for this RPG. No one is dead yet. This is at the start of Epidsode I. No one has to go by the actual story line. It just takes place here and uses the original characters. First let me give you a little information about the time and place everything happens.

Chancellor Palpatine is still the Senator of Naboo and the Galatic Republic is at it's finest. Corouscant is thriving and everything seems fine. The Jedi order is still intact and all the Jedi are still alive. The Clone Wars are in the near future and the Sith are building up again. You must go by the Old Jedi order. All the planets and Scenarion are the same. The Empire has not taken form yet. There is a Senate. Debates will be held.
    Characters Needed
    Jedi Council
    Yoda
    Oppo Rancisis
    Ki Adi Mundi
    Adi Gallia
    Depa Billaba
    Eeth Koth
    Even Piell
    Mace Windu
    Plo Koon
    Saesee Tiin
    Yaddle
    Yareal Poof
    Obi Wan Kenobi
    Jedi Masters/Knights
    Qui Gon Ginn
    Jocasta Nu
    Pablo-Jill
    Shaak Ti
    Coleman Trebor
    Sha'a Gi
    Tarados Gon
    Kit Fisto
    Count Dooku
    Darth Mual
    Other Positions
    Anikan Skywalker
    Padame Amadala
    Senator/Chancellor Palpatine
    Chancellor Finas Valorum
    General Grevious
    Nute Gunray

If there are any other characters that you want to play as please pm me with your question

There is no Character sheet becuase you play as the characters in the movie

Pm me all character sheets

I play as Yoda and Ki Adi Mundi

If you want to play more than one role please ask me and I will consider it

Rules

1. all Jc rules apply
    2. No foul language
    3. No racial comments
    4. No using God's name in vein
    5. No controling ohter peoples characters
    6. No spamming the boards
    7. Try to avoid OCC comments unless they are needed
    8. Have fun
    9. Don't go out of the universe or out of the time period

Let's get going

LSA Edit: Unless I'm mistaken you're already hosting Grand Master Jorgon's Jedi Temple. Only one RPG per person is permitted according to our RPF rules. I'm locking this game unless/until you decide you'd prefer the other one to be locked instead. ;)

2. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    Sorry about that Lightside Apprentice. I guess I'll have to read it more carefully. I prefer Grand Master Jorgon's Jedi temple actually so thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.