Oregon JediWookie and I's newest project

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bowen, Sep 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, I just thought I should share the project that JediWookie and I have been working on for quite some time now. I first came up with the idea and wrote a four page outline in early August, which just basically gave me the basic principles of what I was going to do, then JediWookie, Erik, helped flesh out my ideas and make them even more efficient.

The project is:

http://www.JLBCelebrities.com

There are 6 Websites that are part of the JLB Celebrities network now, but VinDieselWorld.com is separate from the other five, which were created entirely through our project and just launched over the last few days. In the coming weeks, months, and hopefully years (if all goes well), I will be launching many more celebrity sites there.

I have registered 27 domains already, 5 of which are now JLB Celebrity sites, so the rest just have to be built. Before the end of the year I should finish those 22 easily.

The next two are going to be: ErikaHarold.net (Miss America 2003) and AvrilLivigne.net (singer, "Complicated" and "Sk8er Boi").

Anyway, just thought I would share this project with the Fan Force.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.