main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Jeff is still waiting for Star Wars

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by rbnorton, Apr 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbnorton

rbnorton Jedi Youngling

Jan 7, 2005
    You guys all know Jeff is still waiting for Star Wars down at the Imax. Depending on if they get EPIII or not (which it doesn't look good, but I guess it's still on the table) Jeff may move back over to the Cinerama soon. Is anybody planning on getting in line soon?

Anyhow, I don't know how many of you have checked out his blog yet: http://waitingforstarwars.blogspot.com

Jeff is running low on resources and morale and needs your support. If nothing else, maybe send him an email of support at superfan1138@hotmail.com or stop by the Science Center and say "hi".

If so inclined, pick up one of Jeff's personally designed T-shirts on Cafe Press here: http://www.cafepress.com/superfan1138

He is also taking donations on his blog to help him get through this last month.

You can also see a short Q&A with Jeff in the new issue of Maxim!

Thanks Seattle SW fans!

R.B. Norton

2. niennumb1

niennumb1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 10, 2001
    I will be camping out when absolutely necessary. 3 hours before showtime :D I will prove to the world you can wait for Star Wars in the comfort of your own home for 5 months and make a couple simple drives to Seattle. It's all in my new 3 page pamphlet book that will go on sale in bookstands next month! Just kidding, haha!

Kudos to Jeff for making it this far once again. If only I had absolutely zilch going on for that amount of time. That's the American Dream. The dream of doing nothing, just like Peter in Office Space, HAHA!

3. TheSheryl

TheSheryl Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2004
    Jeff has tickets to Star Wars and I don't.

So if you want to talk about low morale . . .

4. rbnorton

rbnorton Jedi Youngling

Jan 7, 2005
    > If only I had absolutely zilch going on for that amount of time.

You might be surprised...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.