main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

jeff parks and his parksabers

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by qc-jedi_master_damek, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qc-jedi_master_damek

qc-jedi_master_damek Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2004
    Hi im qc-jedi_master_damek
    you might remember me as sith_master_kimera
    or frodo thanks to the only other person than me who also likes the lotr's trio of movies in our group don't get me wrong the Star Wars the Saga is supreme
    do to my really crappy computer I was forced to do everthing over again

how about the point

don't get me wrong bt jeff parks and his park sabers could quicken productivity a bit I understand that he is busy filling other nerds orders just like mine but 8 to 10 weeks is painful I mailed a $265 money order a long time ago and I'm sorry but thats a lot of money to not see anything for 8 to 10 weeks

agree or disagree
    who cares if there's nothing we can do it's still fun to complain

2. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    I realize it takes awhile-but it is it worth it. I have 3 parksabers now and I love them. The first-an echelon, I bought from him at a booth at wizard world. The second is a custom Anakin graflex-comtec nob-it is sweet.

The third was a very unique. Oh and I bought a belt from him too. Call him to check on it but be pleasant. Tell him you're a friend of Steve's. You might need to tell him Steve's last name and from East Moline, Illinois. He has always been good to me. He appreciates our business. I plan to get a fourth here soon-special custom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.