main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR Jennifer Hale to Voice Rebel Trooper

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Qui-Gon_Reborn, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    I knew the name was familiar when I read the headline in PC Gamer, but I forgot how I knew her. Duh, she's KotOR's Bastila Shan and TCW's Aalya Secura! [face_laugh] Looks like she's going to be lending her voice to "a rebel trooper" in TOR. There are rebels in TOR? Does she mean a Republic trooper, perhaps?

2. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    I believe there are rebels in Balmorra and probably Alderaan.

3. Exar_Xan

Exar_Xan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 29, 2001
    Oh that is interesting news indeed! She has a lovely voice and did a great Bastila and a not-to-bad french maid..i mean Aayla :p, no in all seriousness I didnt mind the voice for Aayla in TCW either so.

4. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    What are they rebelling against? :p

Yeah, I agree, she's a good choice! Very, very talented woman. :D

5. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Well, yes, there are rebels, but I still think that they most likely meant the Republic Trooper.

Jennifer Hale is cool, but "Jennifer Hale voices random npc you meet one time" doesn't seem newsworthy. Now, Jennifer Hale voicing one of the playable characters seems better.

She did female Shepard right? Because that voice is beyond perfect for a female trooper.

6. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    I believe so, yeah. I don't think they could've picked a better person, to be honest.

7. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    Wow, this is awesome! I probably won't play Trooper (at least at first) but it's good to know that it is going to have such an awesome voice. And I didn't even know about the whole TCW Aayla thing, gives them a few coolness points on my part.

8. Cronal

Cronal Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2009
    Very cool news though I kind of wish she was voicing a more prominent character... would be nice if she voiced Satele Shan :p but anyway, nice find there!

On the Rebel Trooper thing, arent there Separatists on Ord Mantell? Could the rebel trooper be from there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.