Evan, IN Jeremy Bulloch is gonna be in Metropolis!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Tchuk_Grae, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tchuk_Grae Jedi Padawan

Boba Fett is coming to Southern Illinois! For those of you who have never been there, it's only an hour and a half from E'ville.
    http://metropolisshow.com/
  2. ice1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hi, I'm in the Paducah fanforce. The guy that's running this has stopped into my work a few times, he seems like a great guy. I can't speak for the rest of the fanforce here, but I'm sure we would welcome seeing our evansville brothers down here for the con.
  3. Tchuk_Grae Jedi Padawan

The site is currently down but I've seen news that aimee allen, jeremy bullock and peter mayhew may also be in attendance. There is defintely going to be a 501st presence there.
  4. HoosierTrooper Force Ghost

star 3
    :oops: I'll be in B-Town, which makes it a four hour trip. Still, if those people come I might have to.
  5. G1Prowl Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm going to try to make it.
  6. TI9362 Jedi Knight

star 2
    My neck of the woods, so of course I'll be there. Jeremy is a good friend of the Legion, as are Peter and Aimee... Maybe TK 1297 can come up with a few of Aimee's cards to be signed..? :)

7. Tchuk_Grae Jedi Padawan

The link is back up! Events don't get any closer than this. Is anyone else going?
  8. navarre1095 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey got my original handle to work!
  9. navarre1095 Force Ghost

star 4
    Richard Kiel the guy that played "Jaws" in the 007 movies is now officially on the guest list. He and JB are the only definites so far. So, the question is this. Are we going as a group? We could at least day-trip from E'ville. The Paducah Imperials are definitely coming as well as some of the Rebel Legionaires from upstate Illinois.

10. Darth_TKD Jedi Master

star 3
    A group thing would probably be a good idea, so long as there's interest. Anyone who is interested in going to this event please post, so we can get something together.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.