main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jesse Harlin Republic commando's music

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by Jediknight_Wendy, Mar 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jediknight_Wendy

Jediknight_Wendy Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2005
    Has anyone played or listned to the music in republic commando ? i think it's totally awsome it has a very hard miltary anthem theme going with the songs which i did some reading and it said that he got to basicly make the mandalorian language used for the songs my favorite song being Vode An ( brothers all)

2. EndorRebelScum

EndorRebelScum Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Don't forget, It's all in Ogg format! So you can listen to it outside the game.

3. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    You can download a soundtrack from the site somewhere, for anyone curious without the game. Wish I had a link.

I like all the tracks where Vode An is featured. It's a really nice choral piece. Very hummable, too.

Not on the soundtrack itself, but in the game (and as musRAS_vodeRemixOhs_lp.ogg in the Music folder ;)) he made a really nice alteration to that blockade/podrace piece from Qui-Gon's Noble End.

4. Jediknight_Wendy

Jediknight_Wendy Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2005
    You can download it...dose anyone have the site? that would be super cool i could finally have orginal music from kotor and republic commando :)

5. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    it's here http://www.lucasarts.com/exclusive/rc_music/
    if you're registered.

6. Cerrabore

Cerrabore Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    The entire soundtrack (LA.com's is not complete) is available in the demo of the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.