main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC JFK assassination talk

Discussion in 'Community' started by Kiki-Gonn, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    Semi-yearly reminder that JFK died as the result of a conspiracy. Deducing its existence is incredibly easy, proving its scope or nature probably never will be.

However, thanks to 50 plus years of propaganda on the one side and wild theorists like Oliver Stone on the other, people (who think they know what they’re talking about) have lost sight of the obvious. That being that there are mountains of reasons, never discredited, to at least believe there’s more to this than the official story allows. That story is that a crazy man (Oswald) killed the president completely on his own and for no reason and was then killed by another crazy man (Ruby) completely on his own and for no reason.

Random historical facts, not conspiracy theories, for anyone interested...

-The man who performed the autopsy on JFK took the records home, burned them in his fireplace and then secretly rewrote a new set which he passed off as the originals. But it’s okay, once caught he assured us he didn’t change anything.
    -Oswald left a note at the Dallas FBI office before the assassination. The FBI (literally) flushed it down a toilet after the crime. But it’s okay, after getting caught they assured us it only said what they say it did.
    -The gov’t fired bullets from Oswald’s rifle through various test materials. All of them came out more damaged than the magic bullet which supposedly created 7 bullet holes across 2 different men, breaking two bones. The softest test material the gov’t shots went through was cotton wadding.
    -In over half a century of trying, the closest anyone has come to replicating the magic bullet’s feat is having one cause 3 bullet holes and break one bone, all in one body.
    -In over half a century of trying to buttress the lone gunman theory, no one (gov’t included) has ever even ATTEMPTED to replicate “Oswald’s” first shot. That’s the shot before the magic bullet. Editorial- because it’s impossible.
    -The Warren Commission and House Select Committee on Assassinations both had access to all of the same evidence (autopsy, X-rays, the doctors, etc.) yet came to completely different conclusions about the fatal head shot (3rd bullet).
    -LBJ firmly believed there was a conspiracy involved in the murder but did not admit it publicly. Neither the president, head of the FBI, head of the CIA or Attorney General agreed with the Warren Commission’s findings but all kept their opinion from the public.
    -Robert Kennedy, who was Attorney General at the time of the murder, called a leader of the anti-Castro militia operating out of the U.S. and said, “One of your guys did it, one of your guys killed my brother.” You’ll notice the official story is still that Oswald was a communist sympathizer and a lone nut.
    -The government investigated the crime 3 times (FBI, Warren Commission, House Select Committee)… no two of them agree on the facts of this supposedly simple case.
    -JFK’s brain was preserved and could be examined to determine the path of the fatal head shot but it disappeared from the National Archives in a case that has never been solved.
    -The only fingerprint of Oswald’s that could be found on the rifle was two weeks old and on an interior part of the it (e.g. not assembled for firing). Meanwhile they had no trouble finding his fingerprints on the bag that held the gun. It’s almost as if he brought it in but didn’t use it (okay, that last sentence was a conspiracy theory).
    -The Dallas police gave Oswald a test to see if he’d fired a gun that day, it came up negative.
    -Oswald was seen about 90 seconds after the last shot was fired on the 2nd floor of the depository with a drink in his hand by his boss and a policeman. To do that he would have had to climb out of the sniper’s nest, go from one end of the building to the other, wipe his prints off the gun, hide the gun (it was well hidden) and go down four flights of stairs, into the breakroom and either bought a soda or grabbed one that happened to be lying there. All without being seen
    -Jack Ruby is on VIDEO affirming that he killed Oswald for the benefit of, “powerful men.”
    -A Dallas reporter is on VIDEO describing that how her interview with the doctors who tried to save Kennedy was altered without her knowledge to make it sound like the throat shot could have come from behind. She states unequivocally that the doctors only described it as an entrance wound.
    -A Dallas doctor is on VIDEO describing how he was not allowed to tell the doctor performing the autopsy about the throat wound being an entrance wound (or that it appeared to be one before they obliterated it in the surgery).
    -A Dallas police officer is on VIDEO describing how Ruby was a nervous wreck after shooting Oswald as they waited for news of the result and then calmed completely down as soon as they learned that Oswald was dead.
    -Oswald is assumed to have killed Officer J.D. Tippit. The slugs and the shells from that murder DO NOT MATCH. This has never been explained.
    -The bullets from the Tippit murder could not be matched to Oswald’s revolver.
    -When the House Select Committee was investigating the murder, the FBI sent over stills of the Zapruder film (instead of letting them watch it). They rearranged some of stills so that it looked like Kennedy’s head moved forward after getting struck instead of backwards.
    -The nurse who took the bullet fragments out of Governor Connally’s wrist said they added up to more than could possibly have come from the magic bullet (thereby making the magic bullet theory impossible… granted only if she was right).
    -A Dallas police officer went up the grassy knoll seconds after the shooting and was stopped from going further by someone with Secret Service credentials. We know every single Secret Service agent went with the (assumed) still living president to the hospital miles away. The only logical possibilities to explain this are 1) He lied, 2) The Secret Service lied, 3) Someone was pre-positioned to impersonate the Secret Service immediately after the murder.
    -Fidel Castro was secretly interviewed about the assassination. His response (besides denying any role in it) was that it obviously required multiple gunmen and he asked why the U.S. wasn’t looking for the rest of the shooters.
    -Many people testified to the Warren Commission about mysterious acquaintances supposed loner Lee Harvey Oswald was seen with in New Orleans and Dallas. None of them were ever found by the gov’t (because you can’t find something you don’t look for).

2. Outsourced

Outsourced Force Ghost star 5

Apr 10, 2017
  3. darth_gersh

darth_gersh Force Ghost star 7

Feb 18, 2005
    Mr. Musturd, with a candle stick, from the grass Knoll.

yankee8255 likes this.
  4. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
  5. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005

It forgot to include Ted Cruz's father ;-)

Violent Violet Menace likes this.
  6. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    Oswald did it alone-- the end.

7. JediCebara

JediCebara Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 21, 2017
    How do I give trophy points

8. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
  9. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    I have been waiting all year for you to make this thread.

10. Kenneth Morgan

Kenneth Morgan Chosen One star 5

May 27, 1999
    Well, Gene Roddenberry tried for years to do a "Star Trek" movie where, in order to maintain the timeline, Spock fired the fatal shot from the grassy knoll. So, was it turned down because, as Harve Bennett felt, the story was a foregone conclusion and would have no suspense, or did powerful interests lean on Gulf & Western to kill the story because it was too close to the actual truth?

Nah, it was spiked because it was a lousy idea.

11. Kiki-Gonn

Feb 26, 2001
    This speaks well to the power of this myth, pushed for half a century. It’s assumed as fact with no trial result, with no investigations agreeing on the shots, wounds, documented destruction of evidence, etc.

Again, the POTUS, head of the FBI, head of the CIA, Attorney General... not one convinced by the lone gunman theory. I’d submit that they knew more about what really went down than we do. The Warren Commission couldn’t even convince itself, at least 3 of its members didn’t believe the lone gunman theory.

But that’s the power of propaganda, all of that and healthy skepticism is still seen as crazy or something based on faith and not reason.

12. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    It's not a myth.

There's a documentary on Netflix ("Cold Case") that features straightforward replication of what happened on that day in Dallas. It made a strong case for Oswald as the lone gunman and also the single bullet theory. In repeated tests, bullets of the same type that Oswald used did precisely what the magic bullet is said to have done in Dallas. It ran straight, then began yawing after it struck the first target. The paths of several bullets were highly similar to the magic bullet. They also all held up remarkably well, just as the magic bullet did.

Most documentaries like that are a waste of time, or are ambiguous at best. Not this one-- it was convincing in a major way. The documentary also tackled the apparent counter-intuitive motion JFK's head made after it was struck by a bullet. Forensic analysis shows that JFK's head acted just the way it should have when struck from behind.

It was Oswald-- alone.

If you want to talk conspiracy, let's discuss RFK. His actual killer was never apprehended, and it most certainly was not Sirhan Sirhan, unless someone can explain how you shoot a man from just behind their head while standing about five feet away.

13. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    KW are you of the view that America is a special place, founded on deeply human ideals, and that even in its darkest hour (now), it's still something worth saving, worth fighting for?

14. Outsourced

Outsourced Force Ghost star 5

Apr 10, 2017
    Can I just point out how many better things there are to worry about in this nation than a conspiracy theory about JFK's assassination?

Juliet316 likes this.
  15. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005

Sadly, people have been arguing/worrying about it for 54 years, so I doubt people are going to start now.

16. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    Do you guys remember that dude who tried to argue the driver of the car turned around and shot Kennedy at point blank range but no one ever noticed?

Point Given likes this.
  17. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    I'm surprised this thread wasn't created when all those papers related to the assassination were released a few weeks back.

18. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
  19. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    Our minds were in exactly the same place, then.

Juliet316 likes this.
  20. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    I wish more people would talk about RFK. Circumstances behind his death are way shadier and more interesting than JFK.

KnightWriter likes this.
  21. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    [​IMG]

22. grd4

grd4 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 11, 2013
    Kiki-Gonn: I haven't the inclination or energy to wade into this, but yes, I certainly do believe America experienced its own coup on November 22, 1963. The single best book I've read on the subject would be James Douglass's JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters. I had no idea how committed Kennedy was, in his final year, to ending the Cold War, nor could I comprehend how despised he was by the men who profited off permanent war.

The four major assassinations of the 60s (JFK, Malcolm, King, RFK) convinced me that it's foolhardy to look to leaders to save us. We have to save ourselves, and build the conditions in which mediocre politicians (i.e., 75% of them) are forced into tolerating liberal democracy.

23. Kiki-Gonn

Feb 26, 2001
    1. Couldn’t agree more about RFK. Sadly what, 99.99% of Americans have no idea how painfully obvious it is he was killed by men that got away with it.
    2. The doc you refer to is just like all the others, very selective. 7 bullet holes, two broken bones, 2 bodies. They don’t prove any of that, only that 1) A bullet can go through lots of tissue (no bone) and come out looking like the mb, 2) It will tumble upon emerging from tissue. Worst of all they purposefully or accidentally misplace the entrance wound by nearly half a foot. Every mb defending theory has no choice but to do that. I can prove it, easily.
    3. Their 3rd headshot explanation leaves out, well you could fill a book with what it left out. I have no trouble debunking that. Good science based on incorrect parameters will produce a wrong but convincing conclusion. But even if we give them that one, go back and watch how much they talk about the first bullet, or recreate it. 0 words, 0 seconds. There’s a reason for that.

Anyway, I know ppl don’t want to drown in the details but they have a long way to go if that’s the best scientific proof so far.

24. Kiki-Gonn

Feb 26, 2001
    That’s a good book and I know what you mean about fatigue on this topic. It takes a lot even for me to discuss it. Those comedy specials they have every year, I mean documentaries, are convincing for ppl who don’t know the details for themselves. They’re well designed as are books like Case Closed... all on the premise that ppl don’t know what they don’t know.
    It’s just annoying to me how a terrible lie told badly often enough wins over time in this country.
    I think I would consider it a victory if we could just admit, yes there was obviously monkey business going on here but we’ll never know the truth.

25. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    JFK was killed by a negligent discharge by a member of the secret service wielding an M-16 in the vehicle behind the president's in the motorcade after Oswald began firing.

SpecForce Trooper likes this.