main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC JFK assassination talk

Discussion in 'Community' started by Kiki-Gonn, Nov 22, 2017.

1. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Untrue - I don't care

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  2. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
    I find it interesting, though I tend to subscribe to the maxim "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity," or to put it another way: "cock-up before conspiracy."

I think anyone who's done jury duty knows getting the straight facts of an incident out of a group of people is difficult; stories don't line up, things don't make sense, people lie to cover up embarrassing facts, people get confused and misremember details... the more people involved, the messier it gets. I'm sure a variety of things have been covered up, but I doubt S.P.E.C.T.R.E. was involved.

gezvader28, SuperWatto and MrZAP like this.
  3. Kenneth Morgan

Kenneth Morgan Chosen One star 5

May 27, 1999
    Is there actual, certified, legal documentation of these or similar instances, and, if so, where may they be found?

4. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    Wait!!! That’s actually the point.
    It was messy and that’s why there are mountains of evidence, that’s why they got caught rearranging slides, that’s why a technician interviewed in the 90’s was able to prove the autopsy photos she was being shown were produced after the 60’s, why the government showing up to the funeral home and fingerprinting Oswald‘s corpse is known, why the FBI got caught destroying Oswald‘s note (after the fact), why the government got caught omitting countless pieces of testimony that didn’t agree with their thesis, etc.

I’ll try to make this as concise as possible… A small group of people try to poison the well of a large investigation. That’s how you get all these cross currents. You have a small group of people hiding the truth... actively lying to investigators.

Fact: Special Counsel for the house select committee on assassinations, very experienced prosecutor and I believe currently the head of the law department at Notre Dame, got to the point where he said he would not believe anything the CIA told him unless he could independently corroborate it himself. That’s because he caught them lying to him so much.

Then you have others trying to find the actual truth. You know, like the Warren Commission lawyer who stopped the proceedings, ordered everybody out of the room and warned the Dallas police officer in charge of security when Ruby killed Oswald that he was obviously lying and better think twice about it.

Hey speaking of that cop, he’s the same one who failed his polygraph miserably.
    Oh, and speaking of Ruby, the no conspiracy side is completely dependent on Jack Ruby acting spontaneously when he entered that basement and shot Oswald...
    Yet we can see for ourselves On VIDEO reporters pointing out where Ruby entered the basement from. It’s not where the official story claims he entered because his actual entrance point proves it was predetermined. Oh yeah, and the government’s own interviews have someone overhearing Ruby in a parking garage pay phone conversation talking about how he’ll be there.

So, I hope it’s obvious to any open-minded readers how easy it is to poke Mack Truck sized holes through almost every part of the official story. Seriously, it’s not even difficult.

Fact: The American Bar Association has held a mock trial of Oswald twice... they’re 0 for 2 on convictions.

5. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
    Oh, I got what you were saying about no monolithic conspiracy, didn't mean to imply otherwise; I was just stating my own view.

These big organisations hate having anyone snooping in their business and will often stall or alter evidence to prevent external investigations. Nature of the beast, unfortunately. It's how corrupt or incompetent individuals in an organisation get away with criminal acts - the organisation seeks to protect itself and in so doing helps cover up for these guys. It happens everywhere, I think.

6. Kiki-Gonn

Feb 26, 2001
    Yes! Protect the institution at all costs. It’s happened through history, including very recent history in the U.S.
    Some believe this was fairly understandable and less sinister (they were trying to avoid WWIII, Oswald ‘was’ a lone nut but one with ties to U.S. intelligence and what was the point of letting that be known since he acted on his own for no reason, etc.)

soitscometothis likes this.
  7. Kiki-Gonn

Feb 26, 2001
    That’s a good question with a complicated answer. It’s caveat emptor on everything in this case, that’s for sure. Certified, legal? Kind of, it’s really a case by case basis.

It’s a wide range of sources...
    -Court testimonyGovernment Commission testimony/official police statements (interference of the autopsy by unknown commanders, ‘loner’ Oswald’s mysterious friends... none of which were ever found or interviewed, Ruby begging to be taken from Dallas to D.C. so he could tell his story)
    -Official police/Commission evidence (bullet going through cotton coming out more damaged than the magic bullet, shells and slugs from “Oswald’s” killing of Tippit not matching, scope not being aligned on the rifle, no fingerprints on rifle, gov’t sniper trying to recreate Oswald’s first shot being literally unable to see the target)
    -Corroborating witness who is a journalist (RFK phone call about Oswald, Ruby’s entrance into the basement, oral interviews with Dallas doctors)
    -Video taped but not legally binding interviews (technician from JFK’s autopsy saying the truth was covered up)

There’s a lot more but I’m sure you can see how you work your way down from official/certified to less so.

8. Kenneth Morgan

Kenneth Morgan Chosen One star 5

May 27, 1999
    Where may all of this be found?

9. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    I asked my mother where she was when Kennedy was killed , she doesn't know .
    The mysteries just keep piling up !

Kiki-Gonn and CT-867-5309 like this.
  10. Kiki-Gonn

Feb 26, 2001
    Sorry! I missed this in all the debating. It’s a geeky sub-specialty for sure but here is what a PhD in history, long time professor of American History said about it.

“What a kick! Your manuscript is simply delightful: excellent prose, wonderful sense of irony and humor. The narrative is well-organized and clear, the passion for the subject obvious. Seriously, I cannot believe that this would not be a 'best-seller' and bring you fame and fortune... or at least fame... The illustrations are well-placed and the historical references, from Greece to Shakespeare to Joan Collins... terrific.”

So, I dare claim to have written the only book ever on the most forgotten weapons in history. As the review indicates, it’s meant for the general history reader though. It’s taken a gargantuan amount of work over the last few years but I’m about done and ready to submit the final draft for e-book and hardcover publishing.