Discussion in 'Niagara, ON' started by Java_Jedi, Sep 5, 2002.
man, happy tree friends is so disturbing.
It's all about the homestar runner.
Hee hee...these are really funny
I like Schwarzenegger Call 1
I don't feel like making it a link. I thought it was funny cuz it talks about SW.....but if you're a kid, don't look at the other comics.
Just a little too late for Fathers day...
The stuff you can find catching up in the other forums...
I mean look people!
Its evil Lando!!
If only Han and Leia had seen that, poor Han wouldn't have been frozen in carbonite!!!
It's pretty funny and it's not a spoiler.
Shown to me by Jason N.
They used shots from duality? Oh how sad.
The Rebellion in its teenaged years:
badger badger badger badger
I left this running in the background and listened to the music for probably a good hour today. I only turned it off cause steph was going to sleep.
You listened to that for an hour???
it's teh addict.
Obviously showing your support for the Brock Badgers!
Or, umm, mushrooms...
My god!! Now I am going to have that in my head all day....
Oh my god. This has to stop now!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's messing up my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mushroom, mushroom! SNAKE!
But I can't seem to turn it off!
I made my unix prompt on badger "Mushroom %" ;D
I showed it to Wolf (my roommate) and he found a way to stop the video part of it, and then when he put it back on all the snakes were mushrooms! Nooooooo!
when I played it for an hour it got all out of sync.
I don't think I'll ever get over that.
Here is a funny toy though.
And my brother came across this today.
Another present from me to you all.
After watching the Badger/Mushroom/Snake thing, I couldn't help thinking about a weird pop band called "Sigue Sigue Sputnik"!
That is truly bent!!!
Here's my contribution to JFL:
Here's something Granite sent me... I laughed so hard reading this that I was crying.... especially if you follow the link at the end to the All-Natural section.
Credit Card Pranks
For those of you planning on seeing the third LOTR movie at the theater her are some survival tips.
1. Stand up halfway through the movie and yell loudly, "Wait... where the hell is Harry Potter?"
2. Block the entrance to the theater while screaming: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" - After the movie, say "Lucas could have done it better."
3. At some point during the movie, stand up and shout: "I must go! Middle Earth needs me!" and run and try to jump into the screen. After bouncing off, return quietly to your seat.
4. Play a drinking game where you have to take a sip every time someone says: "The Ring."
5. Point and laugh whenever someone dies.
6. Ask the nearest ring-nut if he thinks Gandalf went to Hogwarts
7. Finish off every one of Elrond's lines with "Mr. Anderson."
8. When Aragorn is crowned king, stand up and at the top of your lungs sing, "And I did it.... MY way...!"
9. At the end, complain that Gollum was offensive to Ethiopians
10. Talk like Gollum all through the movie. At the end, bite off someone's finger and fall down the stairs.
11. When Shelob appears, pinch the guy in front of you on the back of the neck.
12. Dress up as old ladies and reenact "The Battle of Helms Deep" Monty Python style.
13. When Denethor lights the fire, shout "Barbecue!"
14. Ask people around you who they think is the next "Terminator" sent from the Middle Earth of the future to assassinate Frodo Baggins
15. In TTT when the Ents decide to march to war, stand up and shout "RUN FOREST, RUN!"
16. Every time someone kills an Orc, yell: "That's what I'm Tolkien about!" See how long it takes before you get kicked out of the theatre.
17. During a wide shot of a battle, inquire, "Where's Waldo?"
18. Talk loudly about how you heard that there is a single frame of a nude Elf hidden somewhere in the movie.
19. Start an Orc sing-a-long.
20. Come to the premiere dressed as Frankenfurter and wander around looking terribly confused.