main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JJJ's JKOC Comedy Corner (JJJ JKOC CC) - Star Wars Section

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JarJarJedi, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Here is where we share our jokes about Star Wars. Top Ten Lists, You May Be a Star Wars Junkie/Fan/Complete Addict If..., Bumper Sticker Slogans, and anything else funny that you might come across on the net.

Please, no sexual Star Wars Trilogy lines... we already know that you could post every single line from the movies and all of them would be sexual. ;) :p

So anyways, without further ado...

Top Ten Things That You Could Call A Star Wars Fan

10. NAFCA (National Antilles Fan Club Association)
    9. Imperials
    8. Vaders
    7. Anti-Trekkie
    6. Forcers
    5. Solos
    4. Rebels
    3. Fetts
    2. Spacers
    1. Cool!

Top Ten Star Wars-ish Things To Say When Your Parents Make a Surprise Visit To Your House or Dorm

10. "Exciting is hardly the word I would use."
    9. "Unexpected this is, and unfortunate."
    8. Gesture around the room and say to your roommates, "If they don't go for this, we're gonna have to get out of here pretty quick."
    7. Say to them, as they come in the door, "You've got a lotta nerve coming in here, after what you pulled."
    6. "Hi son, we just stopped by to see if you would JOIN US for lunch." Reply with, "I'll never join you!" (while distorting your face) Then throw yourself down the nearest shaft.
    5. Ask them for money, then if they ask you why they must pay _________ (whatever the amount)... Have a friend yell, "Because he's holding a thermal detonator!" (everyone dives for cover)
    4. If they ask why the place is such a mess, reply with, "Your eyes can deceive you - don't trust them... I've let go of my conscious self and acted on instinct."
    3. "I've got a bad feeling about this."
    2. "Lock the doors, and hope they don't have blasters!"
    1. If they ask you how you are doing in school, say, "When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master."

2. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Top Ten Rejected Star Wars Novels

10.An "In depth" book about Luke going through puberty. ( And we thought he was whiny now.)
    9.Chicken Soup for the R2 Unit's Soul
    8.The Courtship of C-3P0
    7.Fuzzy Wuzzy was an Ysalamiri
    6.Yoda's Gurde to Better English
    5.Han Solo and the Continuity Correction
    4. Chewie: Resurrection
    3. Young Jedi Knights: The Dark Side is Fun
    2. Gone With the Windu
    1. Everything You Never Wanted To Know About The Yuuzhan Vong But Have Been Forced To Find Out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.