main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends J'Kah Da'Jer "Jedi of Shadows" OC Fic(updated 2/3/04)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ShadowAssailant, Dec 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowAssailant

ShadowAssailant Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2003
    Disclaimer:i dont own starwars

It all started many, many years ago...

The cloaked figure dashed through the open gate, hurrying across the courtyard. He paused for a moment, looking over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't being followed, and scaled quickly up an inner wall. Jumping onto an overhanging balcony he went straight to a nearby door. Drawing his lightdagger he procceded to melt the lock off.

He finally got through and stood gazing around at all the trophies the room held until his eyes fell upon a metallic hand. This hand held the one thing he had come for. the one thing that he had to have. On this hand the Glove of Solare rested. This glove of power held twin lightdaggers just behind the knuckles, and should he decide he could ball his fist and the daggers would extend ready to do as he wished (he was on a little power trip).

Setting out to dismount it; he began be slowly burning off the bolts that held the glove securely to the hand. This tasked proved to take longer then expected, but in the end it was worth every minute.

He finally burnt the last bolt and watched it drop to the floor. He grabbed the glove and ever so carefully placed it on his hand marveling at its magnificent design and at the power with which he could now use. The deadly blades hummed to life.

The glove was his!

2. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    This is a really good start. You've got me hooked. I'd like to see more. Keep writing, pal!

3. _-Darth_Greek-_

_-Darth_Greek-_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 11, 2003
    i like. nice start

4. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    I want more people to see this, ShadowAssailant. That's how much I like it.

5. nickandi59222

nickandi59222 Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2003
    hey that was prett good

6. ShadowAssailant

Dec 4, 2003
    thank u all for your positive comments.i will try to get more up later this week.

7. ShadowAssailant

Dec 4, 2003
    (contintued)

Using the soft glow of his weapon the thief went about searching the room for anything else of great value. this took awhile and after many hours, and many disappointing boxes of goods, he went over to the balcony ledge.

He stood, basking in his great success of penetrating the fortress denfenses and perfectly extracting the glove from where it was mounted. This was what he had always wanted to do. this had been his dream and now he could finally make it a reality. He would be unstoppable, invincible, no one would be able to touch him. He would get his revenge.

He began to jump when he heard a noise. He turned and backed up flat against the wall. listening, he heard a faint creak. Someone was entering the room. Starting to panic he trembled at what he heard next.

A red glow came from the windows and door as the hum of a light saber filled the boys ears. He had little time to escape, but how? He didn't think this would happen and in his rush had not formulated a plan. He would have to fight. Yes, that was the only way he reasoned to himself.

Gathering up his courage as fast as he could, for the man inside drew nearer and nearer every second, he crouched low and slowly made his way to the entrance. His heart beat faster with every step, and his breathing quickened with the looming thuoght of if he couldn't win, and if he did win if he could then get away.

A robed figure seemed to glide out from the doorway. This was the thiefs one and only chance. He sprang at the man, dagger in one hand and the glove in the other, both glowing a brilliant white. The man turned weilding his double lightsaber, threatening the boy near.

The two clashed ,throwing the boy back. He quickly regained his footing and lashed back with quick jabs. This helped since the bigger warrior was a little one the slow side, since it had been a long time since he had fought. The battle went on; the man having greater strength, but the thief having greater speed and agility.

The man grew weary, but would not give in. He decided to use his final weapon. Lifting his hand he concetrated on the boy, never diverting his eyes and luring the boy closer and closer. Finally he let out a yell and shoving his hand out ,and drawing back his weapon, sent the boy over the ledge.

The thief landed with a thud. He looked over at his hand and discovered the glove damaged its circuitry with wires sticking up everywhere. Everything appeared to be spinning, and he couldn't move his gloved hand. He sprang to his feet and hurried over to the wall, but he had no way of getting over. He reached for his dagger and pushed a button on the bottom. Waiting, he ran over to a corner and taking out a wire threw it over the wall. He paused looking back and threw the dagger over at the far end on the other side.

It started beeping, stopped, and then suddenly blew to pieces. Using this as a distraction the thief traversed up the wall and reaching the top, dropped to the bottom.

He stood up, and once again looked back, but this time it was the last time. He picked up his gear he had left behind and walked into the cool morning mist.

8. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    OOH! I want more! Now I'm worried about the little thief.

9. Earwen-Ancalime

Earwen-Ancalime Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    And another reader is hooked :D

Nice job! I can't wait for more!

10. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Note to everyone: ShadowAssailant has no Internet at the moment and will not be able to get any for awhile until he's back at school, so there probably won't be any posts added to the story until January. Unless on the off chance he gets to the library and can post from there. But I have his word that he is spending most of his break writing and will have a good post in January.

11. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Up. So people can see this!

12. ShadowAssailant

Dec 4, 2003
    It had been ten years. Ten years of struggle. Ten years of fighting for life. Ten years of moving place after place barely making enough to get by, but he somehow he managed.

He hated the people who had done this to him. Those who had murdered his family. Those who had stole his life from his very clutches...

The man walked silently through the forest sabers at side. He had planned this moment from when he first locked weapons and had been repelled by the dark knight. Now, ten years later, he had honed his skills and surprisingly mastered every type of lightsaber combat.

Also, along with his GML(Glove-Mounted Lightsaber) he stole, he found the Glove of Lunar. With these two he modified the blades to were only one blade came out on each while the other was now a small blaster gun.

Of all these weapons he gathered one combination seemed to be his favorites though. This last mastery had been the hardest, longest, and most dangerous of all the others before. He wore many bandages from burns over the years it took to completet this task, but to him it was worth it. He had mastered fighting with duel, double-bladed lightsabers.

He continued his march towards the fortress with new life in his step. Revenge would be sweet, fulfilling, it would be great. His eyes narrowed as he continued to walk, he began to feel free and happy. Yes, he would be the greatest, he would triumph, he would crush all those in his way. "No one can stop me," he said out loud, and the darkness came over...

13. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Good stuff. I like the suspense.

14. ShadowAssailant

Dec 4, 2003
    The dark knight stood on the balcony surveying his immense complex, proud of his many accomplishments. Many years it took to build his fortress, many lifes also. Yes, this "grand" fortress was built by the blood of many and today they would be avenged. Avenged for all their suffering, all their anguish, all their deaths.

He strode back inside for a brief minute, pondering about the vision he had seen early during that very day. He tried to shake the feeling of dread, like something bad would befall him that day, but try as he might the thought wouldn't leave him.

Meanwhile, just outside the complex, J'Kah moved from tree to tree making his way to the wall. He climbed up the wall with amazing agility and ran across the roof tops over to where the knight had stood. He paused for a moment and burst through the door meeting the dark knight head on.

lightsabers hummed to life as the two warriors clashed with enormous force. A long battle ensued, each battling with every ounce of force power they could call up from within themselves, each battling for their very lives. Stands and books, pictures and trophies, everything burned from the crazed fighters saber attacks. lunging, dodging, and spinning both combatants sustained deep gashes of burned flesh. The battle continued still, neither one wanting to give up. Giving up would meen certain death and it would also bring a dishonorable one.

They begin to tire after what seemed like hours and the attacks grew less and less often. It finally ended with them locking lightsabers in a desprate attempt to over power the other. The stood, glaring into each others eyes, never letting their guards down.

"Give up! You can't win, dark one."

"You couldn't finish me."

"i'll finish you and this damned place, I will destroy it all."

They hurled insults back and forth triing to discourage the other and gain the upper hand. The dark knight began to grow weary and J'Kah could sense it. With a final burst of energy he pushed the knight back, withdrew his lightdagger, and threw it, stabbing his foe in the head.

15. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    This is a cool chapter. I want other people to read this. Please work on the spelling.

16. ShadowAssailant

Dec 4, 2003
    After that day J'Kah was never the same. He continued to grow deeper and deeper into the dark side. His every thought was on vengence and he continued to stretch out his hand of destruction, leaving a shadow of death and chaos in his wake. He also went on with hunting jedi, usually for pay, going out and killing them mercilessly. He was feared throughout and no one dared to raise so mucha as a hand against him.

He, being raised by Sith, had tumbled deep in the dark power that made him strong, and he liked it. When he had grown strong his rampage started, and first one his list came his masters. Thinking him weak, they came and faced him, challenging him. This proved their first and last mistake as a battle ensued and he along rose as the supreme fighter and victor.

After this J'Kah, now Darth Tempest, travelled from planet to planet seeking out his next victim. possessing a keen force sense he easily saw what others could not, but never trained it to its fullest capacity. He chose to, instead, focus on his already unmatched fighting skills. He trained day to day and it was his only joy. Yes, he loved the warrior's spirit and even spared a victim for their bravery in a duel. This showed a spark of light, a glimpse of what could be, but it was soon crushed as he continued on his vandetta against all force users, Jedi and Sith.

17. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.