JKOC icon and logo issue. ALL READ PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Anrev_the_Jedi, Jun 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok here we go. As voted on by all of us, we shall continue to use the current icon until a new one is found that the majority prefers. Krash has delegated the athority to me to run this vote. I will post up all the logos that have been previously submitted here. If you have a suggestion on what you would like to see, you can email myself or one of the others who have posted a logo and tell them your idea. Or you can make your own. If you do make your own please email it to me and I will put it up on my Apple website (one we know wont go down and can link pics) Then I will post it here. The vote will not take place for 1 week. So that any submissions can be sent in. In 1 week we will vote via poll on this board. It will be open for 1 week. If there are any suggestions you can post them here or PM me. I would like this to go as smoothly as possible. Tie breakers will go to a second poll and then to Krash after that if need be. If everybody agrees to this then we shall begin.

Thank you
    Bret
    AKA Anrev
  2. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    post all of my icons onto ur web site please.
  3. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    One suggestion I've gotten (in regards to voting) from other city reps is the following:

When Anrev starts a poll with all submitted icon images (this is only for the JKoC icon) after you vote...POST A MESSAGE WITH YOUR VOTE. That way, people from outside JKoC can't affect the outcome of the vote (it will be just us.)

As for the concerns about people with multiple accounts, known as "Socks," that way anyone who's name is unfamiliar and questionable can be investigated. I'd rather not have to do that; so let's keep things fair around here. When discussed at the last meeting, we'd agreed that (for now) we'll do this on the "honor system." Like I said at the meeting, I know people have them...but be fair to everyone else AND USE JUST ONE SCREEN-NAME FOR VOTING.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.