main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JKOC T-Shirts - Final Stages of Production

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Feb 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    What happened to this project? Are we going to get answers to the outstanding questions?

2. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    The guy just got back in town today. We need to move quickly. Bare minimum we should be able to get Amy Allen's tee done, but I'd like to get the whole run finished.

T-SHIRT COLORS
    black, white, ash, athletic heather, gold, navy, red, forest green, khaki, burgundy, denim, od green, yellow, orange, purple, raspberry, pacific blue, kelly, jade, royal

BABY-TEE COLORS
    black, white, yellow haze, athletic heather, violet, pink, light blue

Also, we're going to go with an 8" wide screen so it will work on youth and adult shirts. That won't fit on toddler size shirts though. We'd have to get another screen made.

JKOC T-shirt order:
    Krash - 1
    (Amy Allen convention baby tee) - 1
    Padawan92 - Baby tee - 1
    Don - 1
    JJJ - 1
    PadawanPadme - 1
    Random - 1
    Random's Youngling - 1
    JediCandii - 1
    swchick - 1
    Reborn - 1
    DARKJEDIRACH- 1?
    Padmeg_23- 1
    Skyedancer - 3
    Bmack - 1
    --------------------------------
    Current Total - 17

That's without Bret, Jon and Douz but with Rachel. Only three or four more and we'd hit 20 for another discount. I don't know that price break off the top of my head though and I can't seem to find it in my notes anywhere. But the base t-shirt price of $8.49 would go down.

-b-

3. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I have a question, isn't there going to be another SW person that worked on something SW (like a game or something, I forget, I'm going from memeory) going to be at the convention? If so, did we want to give them one too?

4. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    That would be a no and a no, Cindy.

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    EDIT: Never mind the order form idea, Brian has come up with a idea for everyone to get him their orders, with fewer complications.

6. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    Check that Krash.

Send me the info for their order. We'll work out the money once we get the order started and I can get the final price. We're at crunch time, and I don't want to miss the order window.

-b-

7. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    EDIT: moved to the t-shirt order thread...

8. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    over to other thread.

9. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    While kicking around ideas for this T-Shirt project, and the upcoming Amy Allen convention appearance, the thought of who would pay for the Amy Allen shirt was discussed (on IM).

Basically, I'm willing to purchase the baby-tee for Amy Allen (on behalf of all of us) But anyone who wished to chip in a buck or two...would be greatly appreciated! Even if just the members of the council split the costs...any little bit will help.

10. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    I'd be happy to chip in a couple dollars. Just let me know where to send the payment when the time comes. :)

11. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Brian, what's the latest on Premiere? Is the first batch of shirts "in production"...or have you had the chance to even place the order?

When do you know what each of us will owe you?

starwarschick14, and anyone interested in contributing a couple dollars to the Amy Allen shirt (which we'll have to send her after the convention)...go ahead and send that to me (if you wanna mail something to me...PM me for address)

12. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I don't mind paying for a part of it...I wouldn't even care to pay for all of it...After I get back from Las Vegas I would too, if it still has to be paid for.

13. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Where do I send a check(when I get the money that is) and what's my total?
    When are the T-Shirts ready?

14. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    BMack has been working hard on this, he hasn't been able to get a hold of the guy from Premiere (who he's been dealing with) about our order.

Any news Brian???

15. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    Just called today and left another msg... Three things the last time I talked to him: 1) They're in their trade show season which means they get backed up. 2) They do the trade shows around now because there aren't many college groups that are ordering stuff right now and most of their business is college groups. 3) Their distributors (for the shirts) are backed up and they don't stock shirts. They order only what they need for each order placed.

I'm gonna try him tomorrow and see if I can at least get the total due for the order and then tell everyone how much their stuff is.

-b-

16. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Is it too late to order a shirt?

17. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Don't forget to put me on the list.

18. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    First he was out of town, now it is trade show season. All I hear are excuses! What kind of business is this guy running? Those excuses are no reason why you can?t take care of your customers. Dump his butt and go someplace else.

19. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    I DO want a shirt BMack ;)

20. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    Kick ass... Finally got a hold of him. All the prices throughout the thread are good except for the base shirt price (before color, sizes, baby-doll, etc...)

The base price has gone down from $8.49/per (10-19 shirts) to $7.80 (20-49? shirts.) Anyways, I'll run the numbers when I get home and he's going to send me his invoice price (they should match, I'm not that bad with math ;) )

We can either put down a 50% deposit so he can start the run and pay the balance on delivery/pick-up. Or we can pay-in full. This is open for discussion once I give y'all my estimate/his price.

Almost there... Sheesh.

-b-

BTW, these guys save most of the screens they use. So, once he does the first run of shirts, we can order more (in the same screen color) for selling purposes. We'll talk about this at the next meeting, or just online.

21. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    What kind of business is this guy running?
    It's a buisness where a large part of their buisness is college-based, so this time of year they have to "work" other parts of the buisness. That means doing conventions and such...these guys don't have the "walk-in traffic" of Daffy Dan's. Of course, DD couldn't offer us these kinds of prices...so it's all good.

Good news B, we need to have a meeting sometime soon...it'll make paying for those shirts easier (and it's good to get together from time-to-time).

I got my estimated price, and I'm willing to pay for mine all at once. If everyone would like to pay half-and-half...that's even better.

22. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    I think considering this guy's past reliability, half-and-half would be a better option than giving him all our money at once! ;)

23. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    Unless, I did really REALLY poor math, here are my estimates. All the shirts are on color so that added $2.00 to each base price.

Any XXL shirt: $11.20
    Any S-XL shirt: $9.80
    Any Baby T: $12.30

That is without the $18.00 setup.

Those are my unofficial estimates. I'm waiting on the official list...

-b-

24. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    SWEET!!!!!!!! Just a little over $12.30 for a baby-tee. If they were done by know I would have worn it to Las Vegas!

25. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    I had to resend the artwork today. Estimate should be following shortly.

-b-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.