main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JKOC T-Shirts - Final Stages of Production

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Feb 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Can we just move on if all we need is one shirt's worth of money due? What I mean is, Geoff or B, could you front the money for it and get paid back? I understand if money is tight, but other than one RoP filming session, I haven't seen Megan at any JKOC functions. I think if we only need enough for one shirt, we might as well get this thing taken care of already.

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I understand your interest in "getting this done"...it has taken a long time to get everything in order; your patience has been appreciated.

Since I've got 2/3 of the remaining money and could front the 3rd portion (unless it has already been sent)...what I need is to contact BMack about getting these things picked up and delivered to everyone. So BMack...let's get together and do this thing!

He's also been working hard on the website, as well as working his tail trying to make a living (as many of us are)...so understand everyone has conflicting schedules.

3. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Brian,
    We've got All-Ohio Fanforce Cookout coming up...as well as "Mullet Appreciation Day"; it's time to pick up the shirts...and get them to everyone!

If I need to meet you in Kent...that's fine with me. Gimme a call and we can work on a time/place to meet up. Get a hold of this guy and tell him we want them NOW!

4. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Does this mean I'll be getting my shirt when I'm back in cleveland on Mullet Appreciation Day? And if yes, then "This is sooo Wizard!"

5. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Let's hope.

Come on B! I want my shirt! And my mom has been asking about hers!

6. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Any word on having the shirts on Saturday so we can represent at C-bus?

7. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    We should be in such a rush...if Brian doesn't have them done yet then he doesn't have them done!

8. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Until Brian contacts us (I've tried on several levels)...I don't KNOW what the status on the T-shirts is?

From our last discussion, I know that they are about 1/2 paid for (with the other half upon delivery) and Brian is holing on to everyone's money (everyone is accounted for...with the exception of Megan) to make the final payment AT delivery. FYI, Brian is close to graduating college...and for those of you who don't know what that means, He is very busy at the moment. So your continued patience is required.

I would say it is safe to assume the shirts will not be available for Columbus...short of Brian showing up in the middle of the night with them.

9. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Hmmm...probably means that I won't get mine while I'm in town.

10. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Alright kids, here is the latest on the JKOC t-shirts:

I spoke with BMack, he's getting in touch with the folks at Premiere...because they have a location here in Cleveland. BMack is forwarding the money to me, and I'll handle the pickup/delivery of the shirts to everyone. For those of you who've organized stuff like this in the past...it is not easy working around so many schedules, and BMack deserves alot of credit for getting this done.

Everyone's money (with the exception of Megan) is accounted for...and 1/2 has been made in payment to Premiere (with the rest on delivery). There was a small difference between the price quoted...and the final cost (don't worry it is covered).

11. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    How much are they? I want one too.

12. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    {{bangs head on desk}}
    Not again, sorry kid...they've already been ordered/printed/and are awaiting delivery.

Next time, you can order one
    {{bangs head on desk))

13. Darthvaderocks06

Feb 27, 2003
  14. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I spoke with the guy from Premiere, and have made arrangments to pick up the JKOC T-shirts...FRIDAY @ 1pm.

BMack is forwarding the remainder of the money (in his possession) and I've got Reborn and Anrev's...and once everything is paid for. This long awaited delivery can begin; add that to the EDIT: September 6th meeting!

15. Darthvaderocks06

Feb 27, 2003
    August 6th?
    In the past?

16. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Don't forget to mail me mine(starts to feel giddy)...my address, if you don't have it ALREADY is(really starts to get giddy)...
    Jon Passow
    1958 N. Van Ness Ave.
    Los Angeles, CA 90068

:: Runs out and stands infront of the mail box ::

17. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Mail me mine too, since I'll be at school until Thanksgiving.

Roseanna Chickos
    290 Massachusetts Ave
    Cambridge, MA 02139

Thanks!

18. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Looks like I'll be spending alot of time at the post office...mailing packages across the country. And before anyone gets any smart ideas about having me chase ya'll down (via the mail)...forget it! Rosie/Mullet/Amy Allen/Troy Denning...that's it, everyone else can wait until the next meeting. ;)

19. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Hey Krash since I can't make the next meeting, just mail mine. Or since I live so close to you, you could save a stamp and I could just swing by and pick mine up.

EDIT: Didn't see the part where you said that you're not mailing any more of them. I can just drop by sometime and get mine, lemme know when's a good time to pick it up.

20. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Hey would one of my RoP cast members mind picking my up for me please? :D Even with Saturdays off I still dont seem to make it to meetings so I cant say for sure I'll be there on the 6th.

21. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Even with Saturdays off I still dont seem to make it to meetings
    BTW, what's with that? I thought we moved our meeting day to Saturday so more people (like Anrev) could make it? Seriously, I understand your situation...I'd assume working on RoP doesn't make things easier.

Once I have the shirts, would Anrev be interested in meeting with me (before RoP next filming) during the week? You can pass them out to all the cast then.

22. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Sure. You have PM.

23. Darthvaderocks06

Feb 27, 2003
    Sounds good everyone. If anyone does not want theirs, please let me know! ;)

24. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I've got 1 size medium girl's baby tee (black) if you're interested? :D

I'll let everyone know when I get back from picking the shirts up!

25. Darthvaderocks06

Feb 27, 2003
    No thanx krash, I think I'll pass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.