main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mod!Challenge JL's Clue Game Stories Post #5 is up on 13 October (Mod Challenge--Clue Game)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, Sep 28, 2013.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    A very touching story and like how you weaved all together. I have been at that museum too and no simulators for me. My parents did want to see other things.

I can disprove one element

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  2. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    earlybird-obi-wan. The simulators were great because you can spin upside down in complete barrel rolls. It really makes you dizzy. It was eight dollars per person. I was chaperoning my son and two more boys. The other two boys didn't want to go because it cost too much. I offered to pay for everybody and then they wanted to go. It was a blast. It was better than any roller coaster.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  3. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    Very sweet. :) I like the way you describe Han going from cursing the universe to cherishing moments.

I did kinda want to see Allana take home the pittin, but it's good that Han is being smart about the Nexu.

Great story!

Jedi_Lover and Nyota's Heart like this.
  4. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Title: The Mission

Guesses: Mara Jade, Dueling with a blaster, Star Destroyer

This is guess #5
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han Solo and Luke Skywalker quietly moved down the Star Destroyer’s long expansive corridors. Both had their blasters at the ready as Han quickly looked down at his datapad to make sure they were going the right way.

“According to the map the detention level is up ahead,” Han whispered to his friend.

Luke nodded. “Do we know which cell the General is being held?”

“Cell 621 according to the last information we received.”

Luke gave Han a smirk. “I guess it is time to start this party.”

They both raised their blasters. Han felt uncomfortable using anything but his DL-44 heavy blaster, but that weapon would not be appropriate for this mission. He was stuck using the lightweight prototype blasters provided to him and Luke.

He came to a corner and snuck a look and then ducked back. “There’s two guards,” he said to Luke. “You go low and I’ll go high.”

Luke nodded and squatted at the edge of the wall as Han took a position standing above him. “On three, one, two three.”

They both pounced out of hiding with blasters blazing. After a short firefight the guards were down. Luke and Han quickly went to the detention control desk and looked for the switch to open cell 621.

Luke was engrossed with his task when he felt a disturbance in the Force. It was as if a cloaked Force-user suddenly dropped their Force Stealth to let their presence be known. Before he could give a warning he heard the sound of a blaster and Han collapsed over the security desk. Luke whirled around to face his adversary.

A gorgeous redhead in a tight body suit sauntered up to him with a smug smirk on her face. “You should’ve know a Jedi and a smuggler are no match for the Emperor’s hand.” She motioned to Luke’s blaster. “Put down the weapon.”

Luke complied, his eyes never straying from the green-eyed vixen in front of him.

“Mara Jade, the Emperor’s hand,” Luke hissed. “I should have known that you would be the one to betray me. I may have failed, but my comrades will succeed.”

She gave a sarcastic laugh. “Do you mean Lando Calrissian, you sister, Corran Horn and Kam Solusar?” Her smile grew wider. “I’m sorry to say, but they’re all dead. Defeated by my group of assassins. And the General you were so desperate to save, he was moved to a different location. You have lost!”

Luke’s shoulder’s slumped in defeat. Mara Jade slowly moved towards him until they were only a hands-length apart. She then placed the blaster under the Jedi’s chin. “Now you have a choice. You can die with your comrades…” she leaned closer and put her mouth next to his ear. Luke shivered at the tingling sensation of her breath next to his skin. “Or you can surrender to me and become my pleasure slave.”

Luke heard a muffled chuckled coming from his ‘dead’ friend Han Solo. He looked over to the smuggler. “You are supposed to be dead Han.”

Han was lying over the detention center control counsel with his eyes closed but his body was shaking from trying to contain his laughter. “Pick pleasure slave buddy.” He then started laughing out loud along with the presumably dead guards on the floor.

Mara stood back and laughed. “You guys are horrible at this. How in the hell did you ever get your sister out of the Death Star?”

Luke gave an embarrassed smile before he grabbed Mara into his arms and kissed her. “I didn’t have a sexy Force-user distracting me.” He turned and patted Han on the back. “Come on Han, it looks like we lost another one of Booster’s parlor games.”

Han stood and tried to rub his sore back then looked at the game blaster he was shot with. They didn’t do any permanent injury, but you definitely knew when you were hit. They were currently on Booster Terrik’s personal Star Destroyer to celebrate his birthday and playing a game of Capture the General was always on the play list.

Han smiled at Luke who was still holding his new bride in his arms. They had been married less than six months and were still in the honeymoon phase of their marriage. “Would you like me to lock you two in a detention cell for privacy? I can come and get you in a few hours?”

Mara gave her brother-in-law a smirk. “No thanks. I think I’d rather have cushion to my back. Those detention cots are slightly softer than duracrete.” She took Luke’s hand in hers and started pulling him down the hall. She looked back at Han. “Tell Booster I’m taking my prisoner to my quarters to personally interrogate him.”

Han laughed. “Do you want me to come and save you Luke?”

“No way,” the younger blond man said as he disappeared down the corridor.

Jabari and Nyota's Heart like this.
  5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    LOL great fun and I can disprove one element

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Fun! guess, JL! [face_dancing] and [face_laugh] This is my fave so far. :) I thought what a cool AU this is before I knew it was a game, but that all just made it more fun. ;) [face_love] !!

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  7. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Bahahaha! I want to play that game.

8. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    Lol! I bet Luke and Mara play a lot of these role games when they are alone. Hm...Luke is frequent guest in medcentres. I bet, Mara was his "nurse" more than once. :p

9. Kat-Arva

Kat-Arva Jedi Padawan

Apr 7, 2013
    Oh, what is it with those guys and role games?! Well, we all know what but, still... *remembering "Encounter", "Master" and lots of other fics*
    Booster really has one of imagination :) Save-the-General game on board of Star Destroyer... sounds like real fun!
    And Han should know better than to ask farmboy about rescuing when he's about to be "interrogated" by Mara [face_devil]

Other stories are good too. Especially 1st and 4th - sad but very touching.
    You did a great job! [:D]

P.S. *waiting for more*

10. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks everybody for reading and taking the time to review. I'm glad you all liked the stories. I like word prompt games, although that wasn't exactly what this was, it was still fun.
    Unfortunately, the game is now over, but I did do the fic-gift exchange fanfic. The story it isn't about the Skywalkers, though.

Thanks for reading!

11. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    Loved it --- Yeah I want to play that game too.

Jedi_Lover likes this.