main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JO MP question

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Rainstorm, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2001
    need to know how to do a move. i've been killed by this several times. it's the jumping slash that can just about kill you with one blow. i've tried the forward+attack+jump, but i can't seem to do this particular move. if anyone can help, please let me know. thanks.

2. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    It's called DFA. Get into the heavy/red stance. Run forward, swing, and then right when (or a bit after) both hands grab the saber above your head, hit the swing button again, and then the jump button immediately after that. It's usually a one hit kill unless the other person has a lot of shields, but a skilled player will make you pay for using that move at the wrong time.

3. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2001
    thanks dan. i'll give it a shot. yeah, i've unloaded on some folks who have missed me before. but the ones who time it right destroyed me where i stood. good move though.

4. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    It doesn't always work. I use it a lot, but I've only killed with it twice. I did today. Guy had 100 health 25 shields and I killed him in one hit. [face_devil]

5. Jeff 42

Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 14, 1998
    Thanks, Dan. Today using what you said I finally learned how to do DFA in multiplayer. That's right, all this time I have been playing online and I never knew how to do DFA before now! Somehow I managed to do all right without it. :D

6. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    i personally love the one where you do a force jump over their head and drill them in the head with the lightsaber

7. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    Lancelot, I thinks thats the move Rain and Becca are actually refering to. I dunno.

But thats where you use yellow stance and move forward/attack/and jump all at exactly the same time with someone in front of you. Its strong, but it sucks very bad if you get kicked while doing it, if you miss, or if you land on top of the person you are trying to attack. Your oppenent can get a few hits in if that happens, or even use it on you themselves.

Anyway, in this age of finishing moves at least it takes some skill to get by. Even newbs could butt-run and get in some backstabs. Not thats pretty much gone, and people are using finishing moves a lot, me included. :)

8. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    oops. they said red so i was thinking of somthing else.

there is that one good lunge when in blue. when crouched slmply go forward and attack and it does a very nice upward slash

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.