main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC [Jobs] I got one

Discussion in 'Community' started by solojones, May 25, 2013.

1. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    solojones: I very much enjoyed reading that spec script, and though I've never seen that particular show, I do know what it's about, so the interesting/violent situations that occurred fit right in. All the characters were quite interesting, and the plot intriguing... it's not surprising at all that this particular piece of work led you to your current job.

2. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Wow, I somehow didn't see that you'd read it until just now. Glad you liked the script, Armen :) It's definitely not going to make as much sense if you haven't seen Dexter and don't know whether the characters are right or not. But it's good to know the plot itself makes sense and that it was still interesting regardless.

Meanwhile, my job is going really well. I especially enjoy the fact that a number of the writers are also huge nerds. I mean, on Friday there were three of us all wearing Superman shirts, completely unplanned. Writers are the best :p

3. ForeverSleep

ForeverSleep Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 30, 2004
    I'm not a writer, but I wore my superman shirt Friday. Can I be the best too?

4. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Put on a cap with a message on the front and you can be Frank Rossitano.

5. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    There's only one solojones, vin.

Ender_Sai, Juliet316 and jp-30 like this.